Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Author Topic: Scars from insect bites  (Read 2554 times)

GRACE DE GUZMAN

• View Profile
Scars from insect bites
« on: February 11, 2017, 05:02:01 am »

Hi Mommies,

I'm new here I really hope that you can help me. I'm a new mom and my baby is 6 months old and she has 7 scars from mosquito bites on her body which is very dark and it really bothers me. I was able to find a mosquito repellent that works for her which is para kito band and clip, the only problem left is the scar. If you all can recommend a pedia- derma that could possibly help me I will highly appreciate it. I'm doubting her current pedia's urgency and willingness on helping her. As much as possible I don't wanna try to put anything on her skin without prescription since her skin is quite sensitive, I'm really worried about the scar.

Thank you mommies.

Sarah Mae Solano

• View Profile
Re: Scars from insect bites
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2018, 11:48:26 am »

Same Problem tayo sis.  :( 6 Months din ang baby ko, baby boy. next visit namin sa pedia niya magtatanong ako kung anong magandang gawin para mawala yun. sabihan kita sis pag may inadvice pedia niya. :)

Renata Wilson

• View Profile
Re: Scars from insect bites
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2018, 10:24:30 am »

Hi Mommies,

I'm new here I really hope that you can help me. I'm a new mom and my baby is 6 months old and she has 7 scars from mosquito bites on her body which is very dark and it really bothers me. I was able to find a mosquito repellent that works for her which is para kito band and clip, the only problem left is the scar. If you all can recommend a pedia- derma that could possibly help me I will highly appreciate it. I'm doubting her current pedia's urgency and willingness on helping her. As much as possible I don't wanna try to put anything on her skin without prescription since her skin is quite sensitive, I'm really worried about the scar.

Thank you mommies.

Hi, Grace!

The juice of lemons and limes is a natural skin lightener. My mother used it on me and my sister to get rid of bite scars.
Also, when using any ingredient (natural or not), do a patch test in a small area like the inner elbow to make sure your kid will not have an allergic reaction.