Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Author Topic: what about the "other women"?  (Read 3094 times)

mami che

• View Profile
what about the "other women"?
« on: March 21, 2016, 11:47:04 pm »

Basahin sa Smart Parenting. Click this to read full article.
An Open Letter To The Wife Of My Child's Father, 'Sana Hindi Tayo Nagkakilala Sa Ganitong Paraan'

photo by ISTOCK

we often hear issues about husband's infidelities left and right... but curious lang ako sa side ng mga mistresses... are they really in love? naniniwala ba tlaga sila sa mga guys at ngbbulagbulagan kahit di tutuo? do they just want something from them? money, work or kulang sa attension?  feeling ba nila mas mganda and yummy sila compared to the legal wives? are they doing it just for fun in expense of breaking a home? ano purpose nila to think na aware naman sila na bawal yun? then at the end, sila naman madalas ang talo

Naka-relate ka ba? Mag Reply para makapagpost ng katanungan o payo.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2020, 11:17:35 pm by Parentchat Admin »
"Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother..."

michelle cruz

• View Profile
Re: what about the "other women"?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2017, 02:56:49 pm »

based on my experience, there are women who thought they have found the right person at the wrong time kasi may asawa kaya pumapayag na maging other woman. some naman, enjoyed playing with married men kasi mas exciting. mas adventurous. that is why i hate these kind of women. wala namang mangyayari if they wont open their legs. gusto din naman nila kasi. maybe masaya kasama si hubby or lagi kasing nagtitreat si hubby... karamihan sa kanila nasa age ng late 20s to early 30s... siguro mga wala pang goals na naacchieve kaya pa-sway sway lang. mabababaw.

Cameron Toulene

• View Profile
Re: what about the "other women"?
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2017, 03:10:54 pm »

the side of the other woman lol
my best friend has been the other woman and kahit ow sya, friend ko sya. pero malimit ko tlagang sabihan - he will never leave his wife for you. and true enough. ganon talaga yun. most men are so high up in the air that they need for their egos to be stroked by many. the problem is them - the men and the other women who allows it.