Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11

Author Topic: Yaya Watch List (full name and photo not allowed)  (Read 82135 times)

cheiz

Yaya Watch List (full name and photo not allowed)
« on: March 31, 2008, 04:41:30 pm »

Mommies since most of has/ had or will encounter unfit yayas and househelp. Let us post the names of those people to watch out for and the reason why we should beware. I'll start na po...

1. J. Obo- she was ok naman very reliable but when the boyfriend came she suddenly left w/o telling me, then we were wondering why she's not getting her remaining salary 4k sus! kaya pala medyo marami-rami pala ang nawalang gamit/ damit namin. And there was this time (2x to be exact) na sabi niya nadukutan daw sya so nakuha yung sales ng resto ko.

Mod's note:
Posting of other people's photo and full name is not allowed as explained here:
https://www.smartparenting.com.ph/parentchat/index.php?topic=50882.msg819281#msg819281

Mod's note:
4 Telltale Signs You Have a Potential Yaya Problem in Your Hands

Read about it on Smart Parenting. Click this link:
https://www.smartparenting.com.ph/life/home/signs-yaya-trouble-a00264-20180815?ref=parentchat

Get a chance to be invited to exclusive events or grab limited freebies from Smart Parenting and partner brands! Reply to this topic or share your tips in this forum. Invites are sent via email to selected forum members so be an active Parent Chatter!
Login or register  to Smart Parenting to post a reply on this thread. Members get a downloadable freebie upon registration or membership update. Join this and other topic discussions now! Know your perks!

« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 09:38:18 pm by Mommy Jazz »

kizzia

• View Profile
Re: YAYA watch list
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 05:21:50 pm »

hi mommy cheiz nako pina alis mo na ba yang yaya mo na yan? meron ako dating nabasa dito nag post pero sa multiply talaga nakalagay buong story it was really shocking i forgot who is the mommy who posted it here sa SP pero what I could recall is J. Gatan yung name nang yaya niya. She almost stole everything in the house tapos iniwan pa yung mga alaga niya kc nga tumakas na.

so far naman yung nakuha kong yaya is ok naman very masipag kaso pag naka open na yung TV palagi nang nakatunganga :D .kaso un nga lang mahina talaga mag pick up nang mga directions kaya she really needs supervision hehe grabe no parang wala din akong yaya ;D . pero ok lang naman as long as she does her job and finish it at the right time ok lang kahit magdamag syang manood hahaha. Besides mas ok na yun kesa yung maka kuha ako nang yayang malikot ang kamay db? Bsta lang hindi ma compromise yung pag aalaga niya sa baby ko lalo n kpag may lakad kami ni hubby, but still i don't left her alone pinapa bantay kpa din sa aunty ko.

pero yung pag t txt niya may oras we only allow her to txt kapag night time, she can look on the txt messages and we instruct her kung emergency doon lang sya mag respond. we still set limitations pa din, and she cant get inside anybody's room kapag wala yung may ari ng kwarto at least ma prevent syang matuksong magnakaw. she's gonna be with us for a year na so far ok na din sya. pwede na pag tiisan hehe, hirap din kc mag hanap nang yaya now a days swertihan nalang yung maka kuha nang hindi malikot ang kamay.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 02:01:45 am by toughmom »

cheiz

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2008, 11:25:09 pm »

Well she left po just before I gave birth (she left Dec. 22 and I gave birth Jan. 9) and I was glad she did. I'm very happy naman with my new yaya sobrang maasikaso sa anak ko. She is born again christian kc wala naman conflict with us being sagrado cristiyano but I told her pagdating sa religion espcially when our kid is old enough to understand we want our kid to grow up as catholic as well so hindi niya pwedeng ipreach yung born again teachings sa anak namin. No offense sa mga Born again na moms ha. I've nothing against it pero syempre we do have our own beliefs. but all in all super ok talaga yung yaya namin. :)

ysa

• View Profile
Manang Sylvia
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2008, 11:19:10 am »

hi,

just want to ask any feedback regarding manang sylvia's referrals?

Is it true na may 1500 na fee ke manang sylvia?
tska i read from another thread na parang from bicutan lang kinukuha ni manang sylvia yung referrals niya. totoo po ba ito?

I am planning to get one sana ke manang sylvia. kaso lang parang nag-aalangan ako after i read from popski msg ata about her.

pano kapag after a week or 2 magpa-alam yung yaya. makukuha ko ba ulit yung 1500?

Inisscreen b muna ni manang sylvia yung referrals niya?

thanks.

momynako

• View Profile
Re: Manang Sylvia
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2008, 10:44:18 am »

may mga nagtagal ba sa mga yaya na galing ke Manang Sylvia?
Is it true na yung ibang clients niya eh mga celebrities?

i♥

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2008, 11:43:53 am »

hi mommy ysa, unfortunately yung yaya na nakuha from manang sylvia ng friend ko eh hindi nagtagal.
nagpaalam na, kasi mag-aaral daw sya.

writermom

• View Profile
    • Writermom's Corner
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2008, 09:53:30 pm »

hi,

tska i read from another thread na parang from bicutan lang kinukuha ni manang sylvia yung referrals niya. totoo po ba ito?

I am planning to get one sana ke manang sylvia. kaso lang parang nag-aalangan ako after i read from popski msg ata about her.

pano kapag after a week or 2 magpa-alam yung yaya. makukuha ko ba ulit yung 1500?

thanks.

Hi Smarties! Maan Pamaran asked me to post to please not contact Manang Sylvia anymore. She is no longer in Manila and is concerned that somebody else might use her name.  FYI lang ...
Ruth M. Floresca
Freelance Writer/Editor
*If you want to be featured in one of my articles, visit http://ruthfloresca.multiply.com often for updates & announcements and/or add me as a business contact. Thanks! :)

maylene_ocampo

• View Profile
BEWARE: DON'T GET YAYA'S FROM MANANG SYLVIA
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2008, 09:32:08 pm »

hello

got lucky with ur new maid from manang sylvia, unfortunately i was not that lucky. just want to share my experience with manang sylvia.

i've got her number too with this site, it was last week of april or 1st week of may that i've texted and talked to her. i've shared with her my present situation and past experiences from my nanny.

my husband and i argued about taking risk with this kind of arrangement because we barely knew this person, but bec i really needed a yaya for my 8th mos. old son that's why i still insisted to get from her.

i've said to manang that we really needed somebody who can do some household chores and can take care of my son while we were working. i even told her that i needed at least 23 and above. since we're both from bicutan, we both agreed to meet up then i can get information about her referral before i take her home for our personal security of course.

we've agreed that i have to pay her 1500 for that referral, we've made some arrangement about the details of payment for that, since we're really confused about the arrangement. when we first met i i've met what she referred to us, i so surprised that she handled me as young as 18 years old. i've insisted that i will not take her bec the girl was too young to handle what i'm looking for a nanny.
but this girl named jona, insisted that she was very determined to work bec she really needed to save money for future bec she wants to go back to school, so i take her home even if im not satisfied.

so i told this jona that i will take her to test if she can handle the job or not. she said she's very determined again. ok naman siya butstill what can u expect she's only 18, so hindi niya pa rin nameet yung expectations ko. until one day she asked me that she'll leave us bec her uncle give her money for her tuition fee already, she was almost two weeks then. i told manang sylvia regarding this but she said why i allowed jona to leave. i've told her pano ko pipigilan kung gus2 n umalis. manang told me that she will look for replacement but she cant find nanny for 2500 starting. i told her find me kc dats what we've agreed but unfortuantely until now she haven't texted or called me again. i planned to take legal case for her dahil sa nangyari but i guess i don't need to waste money pa for that so i decided to get thru this site again so that this kind of transaction might not happen to some one else again.

by the way that jona, did stole someting from us. buti na lang i did not gave her 10 days salary bec i have doubts bec of the lost MP3 that i bought for my hubby. i guess this wud be learning experience for me and for those who might be of the same case.

so i guess my hubby's right...don't trust that easily...kaya pala talaga madaming naloloko dahil may mga nagppaloko.

maylene_ocampo

• View Profile
questions re:manang sylvia
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2008, 09:59:53 pm »

(i am one of the clients of manang sylvia and i'm not doing these to ruin her business but to protect other mommies who might be fooled by her.if u have doubts...well its not my lost anymore...maybe someday you'll say...i regret the day i did not believe so.)

here are some answers for questions posted re: manang sylvia

1. referral fee (1500) - yes its true we need to pay her but there's no guarantee that when ur nanny leaves she can easily replaced it again...UNFORTUNATELY...its a tactic for her to earn money that easy!

2. nanny's age - 14 up to 45 years of age. despite u've wanted 18 and above...still the quality of work is very POOR and DISAPPOINTMENT!

3. reasons for leaving - beware of this! in my case this named JONA said that she wanted to work bec she needs money to enroll for the 2nd sem...hmmm...isn't obvious that patterns were all the same?

4. area - its not true that she gets maids from province...POPSKI ur right! she just get maids from bicutan squatters area.

for those who still wanted to try manang sylvia then its all up to you....these were only reminders to pounder..so goodluck and may you be fortunate enough to get good nannied from her!

HOTMOM777

• View Profile
MAID/YAYA BLOTTER
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2008, 05:45:57 pm »

I've decided to post this para at least we have ideas whom we to hire or not.  Although we're still trying to retrieve their pictures.

1.  G. BATOCTOY - she's 4'11', around 20-22yrs old, from Cebu, maputi, wavy ang hair.  she was with us Oct 2007 - Feb 2008.  She was adopted by her aunt and never really spend so much time with her family.  She finished 1st yr of college (HRM) (1) Magaling magsalita which would make you really believe in her stories.  However, as time passed by lumabas mga ugali.  She spread lies to our friends na di namin sya sinuswelduhan kaya sya umuutang kung kanikanino even to my husband's grandmother!  ewan ko naman bat hindi sinasabi samin nung mga inuutangan niya, at the same time di namin den alam kung pinautang nga sya. we just found out this kwento as usual wala na sya.  sabi namin kung sinabi nila agad nakapagpakita kami ng records na bayad sya with bonus pa dahil habit ko talaga pinapipirma mga maids kada sweldo sa notebook ko. (2) mahilig kumuha ng gamit sa room namin ng walang paalam.  magugulat na lang ako lumabas ng room kumuha ng cotton balls namin or magic tape, etc..to think bago pa lang sya ha? (3) sinungaling at pinalalabas sa iba na aping-api sya namin. (4) burara. mga sachets ng laundry detergent, even yung mga buto at balat ng indian mango na kinain niya di man lang itapon sa trash can kaya dumami lamok samin..why she can't even afford to throw her used sanitary napkins ng maayos!  (5)Ultimate reason why i let her go, she took a bath with my then 3yrs old daughter, hubo't hubad talaga!  ang reason niya 'sabi kasi ni CJ'..ay namura ko talaga sabi ko 'kung ang mga squatters ba sinabihan kang maghubad gagawin mo?'....alam mong matalino yet sinasadya niya mga ginagawa niya. >:(

Di pa natapos dun...when she left we found out (1) madaming pots or tupperwares na hindi niya hinugasan na inaamag na. (2) 2 or 3 of hubby's & my clothes tinago niya dahil nabutas ng plantsa or nalagyan niya ng zonrox. (3) she left us a WHOOPING 8K telephone bills!  from Dec '07 to Feb '08  which we complained sa PLDT kung bakit di agad yun nilagay sa billing namin na dapat nakita namin agad...di den nila masagot..haaayyy  >:(   i called her up..tinanggi na bakit daw ganun kalaki di daw sya yun..sabi ko 'sino multo?' then later on tulong daw niya yun dahil daw naghahanap sya kapalit niya...

(2) R. BISITA (a.k.a R. Gutierrez, Nini, more known as Trish) - she's from Tanay, Rizal - 5'2", long haired, dark skin, between 24-26yrs old.  She has 3kids where the youngest died.  Her husband works in the Middle East pero maghihiwalay na sila.  She was here as kapalit ni Gina Feb 2008.  Magaling gumawa ng storya.  She claims inaapi sya ng mga kamag-anak ng husband niya.  We trusted her because kababata sya ng bestfriend ko which unfortunately di den alam ugali niya talaga. She took some of our clothes and press release sa kanila pala she works as a teacher and even showed a picture of my daughter that she took from her cellphone camera and told them it's one of her students.  In just a matter of 28days, she claims she needs to go home kasi nagbago isip ng tatay niya, to think she just borrowed money in advance dahil da  w sa tuition ng anak niya at ayaw bigyan ng examinations only to find out di na pala pumapasok anak niya...

(3)  L.. LUBAY - from Zamboanga, 21yrs old. 5'2", fair skin, skinny.  She used to work in Marikina, finished 2yr HS.  SHe has a sister that works in Multinational, P'que also as a maid.  She broke a lot of our things including my daughter's eyeglasses.  Lahat ng isasagot sayo pag may nadiskubre kang nasira "EWAN" or "DI KO ALAM".  Kahit anong bilin namin wag magbigay ng any personal information, we found out she did ang dami nyang pinagbigyan ng landline number namin.  That whenever we're not at home, lumalabas at nakikipagchikahan sa mga boy sa condo near us that at one time when the yaya came back sa house, may nakasalang na kanin at sunog na sunog na  >:( 

3. J.ULIP - from Tanay Rizal, with 8yrs old daughter, widow, fair skin, on the heavy side.  claims she has cyst so she needs to go home yun pala may pinadalang pera ang aunt from US ::)

4. ANA  (need to get back to you guys for her surname) - 5'1", from Tuguegarao, long hair, skinny, fair skin, with live-in partner for 7yrs in their hometown, with one brother & no parents.  Both she & Josie were with us only for a week.  they decided to work just to escape their problems at home.  This girl doesn't brush, nor take a bath within her week stay here with us...and she even pee in our bathroom sa shower area ng hindi man lang binuhusan ng tubig..eh may toilet naman..she's gross :o
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 02:01:29 am by toughmom »
People are like stained-glass windows.  They sparkle and shine not when the sun is out, but when darkness sets in.  Their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within - ELISABETH KUBLER - ROSS

kittzy07

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2008, 05:51:01 pm »

WARNING: PLEASE DON'T GET MAIDS FROM MANANG S. I have been victimized by her also. Sadly, I refered her to my relatives and officemates. She was a constant liar and racketeering person. Anyone who knows where she might be located please contact me in my email address kittzy07@yahoo.com. With subject Sylvia. I might be filing a case against her.

It started when I was desperately looking for a maid for my 2 kids. I posted at sulit and someone by the name of Florence Molina contacted me that she knows someone who can

refer me to maid. She sounds trusting , so to cut the story short I immediately asked for Manang Sylvia's number. I got 3 maids consecutively from her. The first one was

OK. But we didn't get along very well so I fired her. But the last two was a disaster.

The first maid was sort of abnormal because a relative of ours told us that she was very 'pakialamera' with our things whenever we were not in the house and she makes kupit with the grocery money. Another thing was may husband's auntie told us that she used to play with our daughter's head and when she asked her to stop doing that she told her, "Bakit? Anak ba natin sila?" I was very angry when I was told by this story.

But then, again, I still got my maid from Manang S. The last one stayed for a month but after getting her salary she went away leaving a phone bill worth P7950! 

Please don't trust Manang S. anymore. She doesn't interview her recruits before referring it to employers. When I asked her where could I contact my last maid she doesn't know and even recall her last SURNAME. This is after she assures me that she

always gets baranggay clearance from her recruits.  Her name is TESSIE. I will post her pic later.

HAD I KNOWN ABOUT THIS FORUM I SHOULDN'T HAVE FALLEN PREY TO MANANG S. BTW, when

I added her to my chikka id M. NEBREJA was shown as her full name. Maybe S. was not her real name.

Anyway, I've learned my lessons well. Never to be too trusting with people. Now, I'm happy to say that I can survive without a maid. It's tiring but at least I can have my peace of mind.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 02:00:59 am by toughmom »

cleopatra3173

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2009, 07:45:19 pm »

hi,

thanks.
hay naku wag na kayo kukuha dyan kay sylvia warning lang kung saan saan yan nagdadampot ng maids , nagbigay din ako ng pera sa kanya  may kasama pang meryenda yan sa kanya tapos di naman maayos nung papapalitan mo di na makontak sya. nagbigay din ako ng 1500 kay sylvia, magingat na lang sa pagkuha di niya kasi inaalam kung san din galing yung maid basta magkapera na lang sya.

momi_MJ

• View Profile
Beware of this Yaya Applicant
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2009, 04:52:26 pm »

just wanted to share with you this email i got from a friend...regarding a certain yaya applicant who was a swindler, thief and gold digger... and that after a week stay, suddenly disappeared. they just found out that along with her disappearance, nawala din ang mga jewelry (500thousand worth), money ( 75thousand cash) and other important stuffs like (laptop, 3ipods,2digicam, 2psp,3cellphones )... and it was signed by J.A. T. de Paula (Career Development Officer)
there was no name of the yaya indicated. i dont know how true this is, but its better to be prepared than sorry.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 01:59:46 am by toughmom »
drpeewee :)

mrsflinstones

• View Profile
Yaya agencies to watch out for
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2009, 03:44:00 pm »

hi. am a newbie here but not a neophyte in nanny concerns. at some point, i got nannies from agencies who, unfortunately, were all problematic - both the nanny and the agency personnel. I cannot say the name of the agency/ies as some pose here as faux members only to get the attention of desperate moms. pm me for details. ingats, mga smartmoms! it's our children's physical, mental and psychological well being that is at stake - ang mga agency/ies - basta magkapera, wala ng pakialam!

Moderator's Note: Just a reminder to avoid posting in all caps.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 04:21:57 pm by leela »

Vitos Mom

• Mommy and vito
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2009, 07:27:34 am »

hay nako watch out for this yaya:

1. D. Sugba-she lied about her name too. sabi ng kapatid ducleta r... taga mindanao daw, at first time sa manila, walang kasama. pero at it turns out andito asawa at marunong sa manila. ingat kayo.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 02:02:16 am by toughmom »
Juggling married life, Baby Einstein and Louis Vuitton, hardly keeping up, but worth all the headache.. :)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11