Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17

Author Topic: Restaurants our family loves!  (Read 93598 times)

cheiz

Restaurants our family loves!
« on: April 20, 2008, 09:15:11 pm »

Hi mommies! share nyo naman yung mga restaurants that your family loves to frequent, why do you love eating there, ambiance, type of food, price and your recommendation from their menu.

I'll start with ours...

RECIPES by CAfe Metro in Robinsons Place Manila
Food- Asian Fusion
price- 200- 250 per head
Recommendation- Gising gising, Generals Chicken, Crispy Tilapia
We love eating there because for the value for money. Good serving portion and the food is reasonably price.

Mod's note:
6 Restaurants to Try With the Whole Family Before the Year Ends

Read it on Smart Parenting. Click this link:
https://www.smartparenting.com.ph/life/family-fun/6-restaurants-to-take-the-family-to-before-the-year-ends-a00026-20171221

Post a question about this topic or share your experience. 
Login or register to join this and other discussions! Members get a downloadable freebie upon registration or membership update.

For avid Facebook users, join us on SP Village (click the image).
« Last Edit: December 23, 2017, 02:02:20 pm by Mommyjazz »

Mommy Jazz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Jazer Basan for Smart Parenting
Re: Restaurants our family loves!
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2008, 08:57:32 am »

I find Fish and Co the most kid friendly so far. We only eat there when our budget permits. mahal kasi eh. Our kids like the fishing toys and when there's not many customers, you can have their flat TV switched to Disney Channel. They also provide cute cutleries and nifty shaped plates for kids. We can't take home the cutleries, I tried buying it from them, hindi din talaga, from Ikea pa daw nila binili yun, eh we don't have ikea here yet. 2x they have balloons displayed which they readily give to kids when asked. After our meal my daughter told her Dad "Dada, I love this fish restaurant, let's come back here next time." Her Dad told her to tell the Manager and she did. Natuwa yung Manager and gave her a new fishing toy, fresh from the box. Hindi kasi for take home yung toys nila but made an exception for her. Fish and Co. has branches at Greenbelt 3 and MOA
Sumali sa mga usaping pang magulang. Magtanong at magbigay ng payo dito sa Parent Chat.

rjsmom

• Hip-hop baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2008, 10:26:11 am »

My husband and I love to eat out and we have lots of favorite restos! Here's 5 of them:

1 - Wild Ginger, Power Plant Mall - love their beef rendang!
2 - Pancake House - chicken with gravy and spaghetti are my favorite
3 - Conti's - their baked salmon is the best, love their pastries too
4 - Gumbo - shrimps and fries appetizer, grilled chops, grilled chicken limone
5 - Outback Steakhouse - love their bread, kookaburra wings, chicken on the barbie, grilled pork chops, outback special

We've brought our son to all 5 places and they're all kid-friendly. :) Haven't tried Fish and Co but will try it out based on Mommy Jazz's feedback. :) Btw Mommy Jazz, there's an IKEA showroom in Kamias, Quezon City, but it's not as big as the IKEA stores abroad. :)

cheiz

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2008, 03:50:47 pm »

we've been ignoring fish and co for the longest time since i haven't heard feed backs regarding this resto from my friends. I'll sure try now since sabi ni mommy jazz it's kids freindly. thanks for the advice.

Try nyo din yung Roadhouse in Bonifacio High Street. The food is great and mostly for sharing. They have activity materials for kids and they even give toys give aways for kids.

rjsmom

• Hip-hop baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2008, 10:40:32 pm »

We tried out Fish and Co. tonight and I have to agree with Mommy Jazz, the place and their entire staff are kid-friendly. Their branch at Greenbelt 3 has a small playground outside the resto so when we got there, my son played first while hubby and I ordered. When his yaya brought him in and made him sit in the highchair, the staff let him borrow the fish toy which he liked a lot. My hubby and I appreciated it kasi the toy kept Justin preoccupied while we waited for the food and eventually ate. He was also given a balloon and the girl who was attending to our table played with him pa. :)

Though I have to say, the food WAS expensive considering it wasn't extraordinary. It was good, yes, and we enjoyed it. But I would have paid the same amount and gotten better-tasting food and even bigger portions from Outback Steakhouse or Gumbo. :D

Still, we had a good time and with the kind of service they gave, it was worth it. :)

yesha0099

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2008, 03:49:28 pm »

pancake house
teriyaki boy
karate kid
max's
gloria maris
 ;) ;) ;)
[/color]

youngmom

• Macky
    • View Profile
    • youngmom at multiply
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2008, 07:22:17 pm »

DON HENRICOS-the best siya,pang family talaga kc yung order don di lang pang isang tao,the best pa ang pasta and pizza nila. 8)
please invite me at http://glacia14.multiply.com/

April Lachica

• our little angel - truly heaven sent!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2008, 06:53:17 am »

My hubby loves Dad's kasi eat all you can pati mga sushi.
we also love eating at the San Miguel by the Bay. Fresh air pa kasi. We brought baby one night and he was able to witness the fireowrks display.
Pancake house at the harbor square is perfect if u want pasyal for babies especially in the morning. fresh air near the bay whil eating your all time favorite pancakes. Pati yaya ko enjoy

momynako

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2008, 10:52:21 am »

Anyone here who have tried dining in FLAP JACKS? Hows the food? Is it a pricey or affordable?

kasi sabi their pancakes are good daw.

thanks

riavinluan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2008, 03:05:06 pm »

we love bring our son to italliani's. they serve free "make your own pizza" to kids on weekends.

bale, they bring a rolled dough, toppings and rolling pin & board to your table (with matching apron pa!) and the kids will prepare their own pizza. when their done, the server takes the pizza, bakes it, and serves it back to the kids.

my son really enjoys making his own pizza (and eating it too!) :D

i believe its 1 pizza per kid so ok lang kahit madami kayong kids na dalhin. :P wala naman minimum purchase required. tapos, if you have coupons or promo cards, you can still use it even if you got a freebie na; di kagaya ng other restos like tgifridays na since you availed na of the "free meals for kids promo", you can use na coupons or other discounts.

btw, we go to the trinoma branch ha... not sure if they have the same promo in other branches.

Mommy Jazz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Jazer Basan for Smart Parenting
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2008, 05:29:09 pm »

I love Savory. Their chicken brings me back to my childhood days, mapapa trip to memorylane ka. My Husband says yung pancit canton nila lasang Escolta. Orig pa rin ang taste. However, their resto is not as kid friendly as other restos mentioned here. Savory branches are at MOA and Robinson's Ermita.
Sumali sa mga usaping pang magulang. Magtanong at magbigay ng payo dito sa Parent Chat.

rjsmom

• Hip-hop baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2008, 05:51:33 pm »

I love Savory. Their chicken brings me back to my childhood days, mapapa trip to memorylane ka. My Husband says yung pancit canton nila lasang Escolta. Orig pa rin ang taste.

Super favorite ko yung chicken nila!!!  :D

rjsmom

• Hip-hop baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2008, 05:56:26 pm »

Does anyone else like Razon's halo-halo?  :) Love ko yun kasi super malasa and hindi kasi ako mahilig sa halo-halo na katulad ng chowking (maraming sahog) hehe  :D

mommy MHAEY

• w/ my 2 son, Joseph & Framiel
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2008, 06:16:23 pm »

Does anyone else like Razon's halo-halo?  :) Love ko yun kasi super malasa and hindi kasi ako mahilig sa halo-halo na katulad ng chowking (maraming sahog) hehe  :D

here! i like Razon's halo-halo....even konti lang ang lahok nila, ang sarap naman talaga!!!

gailey

• View Profile
    • Nappy Tales
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2008, 06:37:11 pm »

favorite din namin ang Savory meron din sila sa Ever Gotesco Ortigas

oh my razons, isa yan sa craving ko nung preggy pa ako hanggang ngayon. :0
nappytales.blogspot.com
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17