Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 30

Author Topic: My message to SD/Hubby/BF  (Read 116181 times)

JoshuaGummies

• www.facebook.com/JoshuaGummies
    • View Profile
    • Gummies is Our Biz
Re: My message to SD/Hubby/BF
« Reply #240 on: March 31, 2011, 10:05:29 pm »

>:( >:( >:( you deserved it!!!! kinahanglan ta ka disiplinahon para dili ka mo-lala! kung palanggaon ka mogara man ka!  mao dapat lang na sa imu.. ayaw sa pakita nako ha kay lagot kaayo ko nimu...grrr >:(

mhie_lhy

• I love being with my kids and my hubby..
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: March 31, 2011, 10:49:54 pm »

hi addad..
Thank you for giving me everything and anything. My life is incomplete until I met you. Thank you for being my hubby,my kuya and my bestfriend. I love it when your making pacute with matching smile and wink :D.
I love you yesterday,today and tomorrow.  :-* :-* :-*

moi angels

• View Profile
« Reply #242 on: March 31, 2011, 11:30:41 pm »

Ang dami kong gustong sabihin syo pero as always, i just couldn't say it to you personally... sana nga makialam ka na naman ng account ko para mabasa mo 'to...

the past months were not easy for me. i've gone through a lot and hindi madali ang "healing" process for me, to think i'm just starting with it. kung sana you were there for me, siguro mas napadali yun pero hindi eh. you also chose that same time to feed your male ego... just when i needed you... tsk, tsk...

so, let me just continue with what i was trying to tell you earlier... kung talagang sinasabi mong mahal mo ako, dapat lang maging naman siguro suportahan mo na ako sa mga plans ko ngayon... it's high time already! sinabi ko na syo, i'm not getting any younger and so are my kids... when will i take action? aantayin pa ba kita? eh wala nga akong assurance that you will be with me "forever", ano yun, kapag iniwan mo ako sa ere, wala nang mangyayari sa akin? paano ang mga anak ko?

i can't wait for you anymore... you have to catch up... if you do, maybe then i would really feel and see that you are already committed in ensuring that our relationship will work and that we will be a complete family...

sa susunod na yung iba... ang hirap nitong masama ang loob ko at sa SP lang ako nakakapag-air-out... :(

buuurp

• View Profile
« Reply #243 on: March 31, 2011, 11:36:27 pm »

sana magkaron ka ng sariling paninindigan at maging tatay kang tunay.

Sometimes, its not that people change…you just find out who they really are.

εїз" Mrs.Pisces "εїз

• " i love you baby yuri "
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: April 04, 2011, 12:39:09 am »

hindi ko alam bakit nakakaya mong tiisin kami ng anak mo pero kung ayan ang gusto mo wala akong magagawa...

moi angels

• View Profile
« Reply #245 on: April 05, 2011, 03:42:41 am »

it will be soon... i already told you of my plans but i guess you would only really take me seriously kapag nagawa ko na talaga so don't worry, malapit na... i guess i really just have to face this new chapter on my own... hindi ko alam anong mangyayari by then pero i know kakayanin namin ng mga anak ko... as for the developments sa career mo, know that i'm happy for you... i just hope you'll find real happiness in all your endeavors... less than 3 weeks? well, let's see what happens... 'til then...

FV's mom

• daddy's little version
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: April 05, 2011, 07:58:44 am »

Everyday is such a wonderful day with you  ;)
http://www.earnmailer.com/link/0fc0d1d0ef27e188

I so love baby FREIA VENNIZE and my husband VINSON

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

mariadj

• View Profile
« Reply #247 on: April 08, 2011, 04:42:09 am »

I'm mad at you

buuurp

• View Profile
« Reply #248 on: April 10, 2011, 12:45:02 am »

Dear SD,

It has been awhile since we talked and really, my values are tested in how I deal with you and your mom. I just try to understand her using all the faculties that I could think of, now that I am also one. Although I am exhausting all understanding and civility towards you and your mom, sometimes nakakasawa na.

To a person who has been given much understanding and accommodation, and who has been treated so nicely even in anger, I am amazed at how little your heart accepts as reasonable. It is beyond me that what is reasonable and acceptable are only those that favor you, and everything else that inconvenience you, is unnecessary.

My son is never unnecessary and everything about him is important. I am beyond anger already, and it just saddens me that inspite and despite my honest efforts, it has come to naught. You acknowledge him and yet do not care for him. Everything else about him is at your convenient time.

I do not want to say, someday, you will realize --- because I end up hoping. No, maturity comes with acceptance, that some things although not logical, may be the truth. There are some things that are, and we can't do anything to change it, nor should you do anything to change it, because it is outside one's control already.

Today, I submit you and everything about you and baby, and our situation before Jesus' altar. I pray that he would take the burden off my shoulder and carry it through. I prayed about this already, and now, I am declaring it. I will learn to let go off you without anger nor fear, nor love nor hope. I will forgive you, in God's time. 

This is the last time I or our son, will hurt on account of you, because God will heal us and make us whole. We will be happy, in Jesus' name. Amen.

sobrang can relate mommy funnyarte.  :'( ganyang ganyan nararamdaman ko now.

Sometimes, its not that people change…you just find out who they really are.

sweet&spice

• View Profile
« Reply #249 on: April 12, 2011, 03:37:59 pm »

@buuuurp: sis, pray and settle your heart.  ;) you need to pray a lot. wag ka masyadong magpa-affect sa "what should" and "what should be". know what you truly want, and what you can endure. determine what you need. determine who are realible, and what is the truth. at the end of the day, you will decide, and only your decision matters. 

ps. binasa ko ulit. naiyak ulit ako. hehe. moving on... ::)
When happiness is at the horizon, seize it, call out to it. Claim and decide that it's yours!

Mommy France

• Lucky to be loved by 2 boys
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: May 25, 2011, 03:39:26 pm »

<Advance Birthday Message>

To my dearest husband,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

You're almost 30! Ang tanda mo na!!! Joke lang.
We will grow old together naman. ;P

Hulaan mo gift ko sa'yo.

Sana lang matiis ko na wag ibigay before ng birthday mo or magbigay ng clue.
Wag mo rin sana akong tuksuhin kasi alam mo naman hindi ako magaling sa pagtago ng gift lalo na kapag excited ako.

Hindi na kita susulatan ng letter this birthday mo kasi naman, ako ang nagtatago ng mga letters na binigay ko sa'yo. Ako yung nagbabasa ulit. Pero OKs lang. Kesa naman iwala mo.

Thank you for always being sweet to me and for making me realize my dreams.

Thank you kasi hindi na tayo nag-aaway ngayon. Yung mga maliliit na bagay napagtatawanan na lang natin. 3 years of marriage taught us so many things. But what I am more proud of is that we got to know each other better.

Alam mo yung gusto kong marinig. Alam ko yung ayaw mong marinig. Thank you because you were willing to compromise with me. Thank you for acknowledging my sacrifices.
I will never doubt that you love me. And I hope I am also making you feel the same way - that you will be forever my one true love.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 03:41:39 pm by Mommy France »
I am not perfect but I try my best to make the most of what God gave me.
Bad things may happen to me, but I will always come out of it with my head up high. Why? Because I know that I did the things I can control the right way. And the things I can't control, I leave it up to God's will.

chester

• View Profile
« Reply #251 on: May 25, 2011, 03:45:45 pm »

to my honey,
i love you so much...

Mommy Brooke

• View Profile
« Reply #252 on: May 25, 2011, 04:57:34 pm »

dad,

For almost 14 years, I know we've gone through a lot. Thankful ako kc ikaw ang kasama ko ngayon
kc kahit ano pa shortcomings ko, you always find it in ur heart to understand me. But of course, ganun din ako
sa yo.

Before I thought, di na tayo pwede magkasundo, but I was wrong, now pwede na natin pag-usapan mga problems.Yun nga lang pls bear with me kasi you know how sensitive I am.Sobrang iyakin ko kasi.

I know the kids will agree with me, for us you're the best dad..we love you so much.

Advance Happy Father's Day and Happy Birthday na din.. :)

I love you very much, Dad. :-*

chel_928

• mylife
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: May 30, 2011, 03:34:12 pm »

belated HBD dad,

i love you more than you'll ever know, i wanna grow old with you  :-*
thank you sa lahat...

magilas

• View Profile
« Reply #254 on: May 30, 2011, 03:41:54 pm »

happy anniversary hon!

words are a vital part of both our respective lines of work, yet words seem to escape me right now.

what to say to a partner in life? hmm. yes, let's just live together and be happy. and pahabol. of course, be good parents to our daughter.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 30