Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19

Author Topic: Party/Event Planners and Suppliers - feedback and ratings (No Ads Pls)  (Read 187760 times)

mommei

• View Profile
SOUTH AREA Suppliers
« Reply #240 on: November 25, 2013, 10:38:51 am »

Hi.

Ive been backreading posts for the last few days and Ive noticed that most mommies here live in the north area (QC, Ortigas, etc) kaya most of the suppliers mentioned are from the north area din.

Can you suggests po suppliers here sa south? (LP, Alabang, Cavite, etc) that doesnt require any additional fees or if they do, e un maliit lang po?

Thanks

Mommy Jazz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Jazer Basan for Smart Parenting
Re: Party/Event Planners and Suppliers - feedback and ratings (No Ads Pls)
« Reply #241 on: November 25, 2013, 12:44:35 pm »

^
Merged your question on this thread. You may type the are (ex: "paranaque") on the search box. Suggest ko lang Party Time Philippines who's connected with numerous suppliers lalo na sa South area.
Sumali sa mga usaping pang magulang. Magtanong at magbigay ng payo dito sa Parent Chat.

violet.crumble

• View Profile
« Reply #242 on: November 25, 2013, 05:51:28 pm »

mommy clayde - wala silang website.  but here is the contact number of tita del.  0919.4093748.

mommyclayde

• View Profile
« Reply #243 on: November 27, 2013, 02:14:17 am »

sis violet.crumble :)                                                                                                                                                                many thanks!

sweet Z

• View Profile
« Reply #244 on: December 21, 2013, 11:34:42 am »

help! I'm new here and a super busy mom, for now no time to back read but I've been trying to contact some Party planners and suppliers and finally decided to book one that would provide me everything I need since I am based overseas and would be difficult to talk to many suppliers.

Unfortunately I have been getting cold and slow responses from planners. I was wanting them to give me a price quotation and decide which one fits in my budget. Moommies, if you have experiences with these planners, please let me know who is affordable and maayos kausap;

1. Pink and Peach
2. Party Boosters
3. Kiko's balloons and party needs
4. Polka dots

TIA :)

momAda

• View Profile
« Reply #245 on: December 23, 2013, 03:17:14 pm »

hi i'm a newby here and just wanted to share my super traumatic experience....
we had our sons's 7th bday party at shakey's tomas morato. party was set for 2-4pm only, unfortunately may kasunod kami so there's no way na mkapgextend... two of our suplliers lang naman went out to be a disaster..

CreativemindsEventsManagement> i had an early booking with them, contract was signed early september and our party is on dec21st. affordable and mdami freebies, actually yan un market/selling strategy nila. when the time na we had our meet up, ang bait kausap so ako naman i had my piece of mind from then. they asked for a half portion for the downpayment bago ka nila mabgyan ng layout, and sure naman daw n un what you prefer is what they will do. so ako naman due to a first time major event organizer, and sa ayaw kong gahulin since december nga un event, ng dp na ako and have the contract with them. A week after i've been asking na for the layout of the styro backdrop and photobooth. super dami nila reason, down daw un net ng supplier, by monday po massend ko na, by next  month...etc. the backdrop turned out na yung used na lang nila kasi sa sbrang tagal ko ng nghhintay, nag ok na ko dun sa mga current designs na lang nila. the phtobooth layout, came out the day before nun event. so asan n un chance ko na mgpabago pa ng design di ba?....eto na, day of the event, we had an agreement n by 12pm andun n sila sa venue to pop the balloons. kasi ang gusto ko 30 mins earlier all set na. ang sabi niya "dont worry po mam". 12:45 we arrived at the venue, none of my suppliers were present, except for a boy na may bitbit daw ng backdrop. then its 1pm, i asked the boy to start the set up na kasi sa backdrop na depend un stage - cake, prizes, giveaways and table for gifts. he replied " wait lang po sila ms.chel lang po kasi un ng aayos niyan. *pissed off na ko by this time. then its 1:30, "ano na po?.. naflatan daw po kasi sila, 15mins daw po andito na." texted chel and asked kung what will happen..she replied "mam, dont worry po by 2pm tapos na po lahat' waaah! felt so helpless kasi wala ka naman choice with this kind of situations. at 2pm, si boy started to make the stage backdrop, at 2:30 pm we started the program. without a single balloon! at apst 3pm, dumating sila ms.chel, ng inflate ng balloons and started doing the cake arch and pillars. and that's it, i never tried to ask any word. before the event ends, when trying to settle na, wala na si chel and hubby. and the boy just gave me a paper for may balance. i really dont know what to say, still cant sleep, having nigthmares after what happened, still crying sa ginawa nila sa one time event na 'to.  :-[

CandyThreeEventPlanning >  i availed their groupon candy buffet, unfortunately, it was BAD decision. their staff came in at past 3pm, more than hour late, magssetle pa lang sila nun ng table ah. i requested a customized design just to be align on my theme, guess what, what they was more like more than empty! i also asked for an additional set of candies, they still asked for this payment after all the catastrophes, actually i will be willing to pay for it naman talaga. but the most sad thing with this supplier, i never heard an apology for them, not a simple sorry. as if they never really care for their clients!

just hope this feedback will help other moms on choosing the right supplier on their events...

chai09

• View Profile
« Reply #246 on: February 26, 2014, 11:58:03 pm »

Hi momAda.. good thing that I've read your post here.. sobrang traumatic nga yung experience mo... I'm considering them pa naman sana for my daughter's birthday because their rates are really affordable. Medyo mahirap if makakabasa ka ng ganitong feedback sa supplier. Thanks for sharing. :)

laneyval

• View Profile
Party time philippines feedback
« Reply #247 on: April 10, 2014, 04:58:58 pm »

Hi i am planning to get party time philippines as caterer and supplier for my son's first birthday. May i have your feedback about the food, service, decors, etc provided by PTP? Thank you! :)

toughmom moderator

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Party time philippines feedback
« Reply #248 on: April 12, 2014, 02:48:39 am »

Partytime Philippines and it's owner Ms. Menes is highly recommended on Smart Parenting.
http://www.smartparenting.com.ph/search.php?q=menes

laneyval

• View Profile
« Reply #249 on: April 12, 2014, 11:17:55 am »

Thank you! :)

mommyhugs

• View Profile
« Reply #250 on: April 27, 2014, 07:36:21 pm »

Hi mommies. :) im planning to celebrate my daughter's baptism at magallanes village clubhouse. unfortunately, we need a sponsor to book the place. :( anyone from there who can help endorse us please? will greatly appreciate it. :)

rheena

• View Profile

Re: Reese Gummy

this is the candy buffet I made.
Gummies - okay naman ang lasa
Chocolate (parang small nips) - okay din, not too sweet or cheap sweet
Mallows - nag melt siya nung binigay sa kin ni Lira, so di ko na siya masave, sinerve ko pa rin though
Ice Cream Mallows - dont buy this, not good.
Eggheads, Yogurt Sticks
My orders reached P1500.

Fast and smooth transaction sa Reese Gummy.

maryelaine

• View Profile

Hi Mommies.. just wanna share the Photos of my inaanak's 1st birthday.
Venue: Movie star cafe. Super entertaining ang mga anime/cosplayer dancers nila.
Hope this could help. mura rin ang photo and video na nakuha ng friend ko. super worth it. ;)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.526858090724298.1073741868.115569075186537&type=3

mamaba

• View Profile

I organized my niece 1st Birthday Party and here is my feedback for my supplier.

Venue: Renaissance Tower 1000 ( garden deck)
8/10 Maganda yung place and malaki yung pool. Kaya lang hindi nila pinapa gamit yung elevator para iakyat yung mga gamit. Like sa caterer sa stairs nila pinadadaan lalo na yung mga bulky. Even yung sa magician na gamit na box sa stairs din hindi nila talga pinapatagan gamitin elevator to think na 3rd floor pa dadalin.

Caterer: Lola Mamang's
6/10 i like their food pasta lang yung hindi masarap. Bitin yung water na dala nila 2 5gallons lang dala nila wala man lang sila extra alam naman nila madami tao then 5gallons lang dala then yung ice nila bitin din. Supposed to be sila dapat ang mag provide nun pag kinulang kami pa ang bumili ng ice and water.

Food Cart: Yan-ple's
9/10 Ok din yung cart sobra bilis na ubos. Kaya nag pa bili ako sa labas ng hotdog and fries kasi pumayag naman sila kuya na ifry nila yung mga pinabili ko. Ang babait ng staff 👍 and sobra helpful pa.

Dessert Buffet: Paris Haven
10/10 Superb.. Lahat ng guest nag ask kung sino ang nag prepare ng dessert buffet specially the butterscotch and creampuff. Sobra dami choices and i book for 100pax pro sobra dami pa na take out ng guest.

Chocolate Fountain: DIY
I just prepare pineapple, melon, marshmallow, and biscuit ubos din lahat :)

Entertainer: BNF
10/10 i got their Extravaganza package and request ko si sir boogie. Sobra galing talaga nila and mura pa sulit na sulit talaga.

Photobooth: BNF
8/10 Actually 2hrs lang talaga yung kinuha ko pero ginawa na nila open time hanggang matapos ang party since BNF din naman entertainer na kinuha ko sabay na din sila matatapos. Kaya lang medyo hindi ko nagandahan yung quality ng pictures.

Rhisse

• View Profile
Re: CM CATERING REVIEW
« Reply #254 on: June 04, 2014, 11:50:40 am »

thinking of getting cm catering as your caterer on your occasion?

just wanna share a very bad experience from a very unprofessional caterer...
please read my blog on this link..

http://ritlejoy.blogspot.com/2011/03/review-about-cm-catering-services.html

thank you for reading...

sis cm catering, eto ba yun from cavite na my pwesto sila sa Liana's alabang? i dont know kung andun pa pwesto nila.. nagback out ako sa kanila, bigla nawala trust ko sa kanila nun nagsign ako ng contract dahil  halos arawaraw tinetetex/tinatawagan kumpletuhin ko daw yun 50% downpayment. nagdown lang kase ko ng 5k upon signing of contract. yun officemate ko kasabay ko nagsign don, both for our wedding, mine was last apr10 and sa officemate ko may 15.. buti nalang talaga nagback out ako,pero diko narefund 5k.

Sa wedding ng officemate ko, they ruined the event. late sila dumating because of the trafic "daw" kase nga they're from cavite, ang event sa alabang. yun napagusapan na spag for the pasta, ang inihain pancit bihon OMG!! at yun mixed veggies naman malapit ng mapanis. di talaga nasatisfy officemate ko, dipa tapos ang event sinisingil na sya sa balance niya.. sad talaga para sa isang bride na ganun ang magiging experience niya sa pinagkatiwalaan nyang caterer..  :(

HI! I would like to share my VERY BAD EXPERIENCE FROM CM CATERING. Dito ko nakita ang tungkol sa kanila before kaya sila ang kinuha ko na caterer kasi may ilan na okay ang feedback pero sobrang baboy at unprofessional nila!
My husband and I entrusted our daughter’s 1st birthday to Celebrate Moments (CM) Catering Services owed by Mr. Malvany Reyes and his wife. To our dismay and disappointment, we were not satisfied with the services that we received from them. They were overly accommodating that’s why we were lured to sign a contract with them. They overpromised things and services they did not deliver. The food was okay. There was nothing special in the food. We also agreed to have a one layer cake but they did not bring the cake. I had to show them the contract to prove that it was part of the agreement. To my surprise, they wanted to trade the cake for an inflatable duck/ life bouy. Their chocolate fountain was a big joke! They just put 3 pieces marshmallows and 3 pieces breadsticks in a small plate with a little amount of chocolate syrup. I did not see any chocolate fountain! Service crew were unprofessional and untrained. Best words that could describe them “baboy at bastos”. All of them were untidy. They kept the food for themselves. They will not even serve water to our guests until they are told to do so. One of my guests asked for buko pandan and they said “wala na”. After 2 minutes, my guest saw them eating a lot of buko pandan. He again asked for some buko pandan and he was given a small amount of it while they were eating most of our dessert. We told them to arrange the cupcakes and that they have to find ways because there are some insects where they placed the tower cupcakes. One of their rude crew said, “e libre lang naman yan”. One of our guests got irritated and said “Libre? Bayad lahat yan dahil part yan ng package nyo.” For the sake of argument, let us just say that the cupcakes were just free, was it proper and professional that you just let insects especially flies to go near the food? There were so many left over food that was why we told them to pack the food so we can bring it home. They said that we have to provide foils if we want to bring the food. Again, to my surprise, the crew have their own plastic bags and they have packed food for themselves! Their clown was a BIG LIAR and a thief. He asked for money for his “magic show” as prize for his show. After his performance, we were asking him to give the money back because he was not able to use it. He told us that he gave the money to one of our guests and told the guest to give it to us. Since we only have few guests, we asked him to review the pictures on the camera so that we can identify the face of the guest. He did not want to look at the pictures and said that he will just pay for it. He walked away and never showed up until the end of the party. This was known by Mr. Malvany, but he just ignored us and walked away as well. Their carpet, utilities, table linens were all dirty! The sound system was close to not functional. The photobooth which was also part of the package was also a big disappointment. The color of the print out was far from what was in the lay-out. Halatang tinipid!

Definitely, we will not avail of their services again. No professionslism at all and very disrespectful crew. Nakakahiya lang sa guests namin and they all had negative feedback regarding their services. Mag ingat po tayo sa kanila.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19