Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19

Author Topic: Party/Event Planners and Suppliers - feedback and ratings (No Ads Pls)  (Read 187761 times)

bubweet

• View Profile
Re: Party/Event Planners and Suppliers - feedback and ratings (No Ads Pls)
« Reply #255 on: June 16, 2014, 07:04:55 pm »

Hi everyone! I'm new here in SP. you might want to try our event organizer on our twins' birthday party.

You may check their website.  :)

www.boxedeventsprod.com

thanks!!

sweetheartballoons

• Professional Balloon Decorator and Party Supplier
    • View Profile
    • Professional Balloon Decorator,
« Reply #256 on: July 06, 2014, 11:32:46 am »

:D :D :D :D :D

Hi Mommies,

If you need worry-free party, Sweetheart Balloons is a one stop party shop that give your event a moment a to Remember..

Services Offered:

Balloon Pillars
Balloon Carriage
Balloon Column
Balloon Arches
Balloons on stick
Balloon Burst
Balloon Table Centerpiece
Customized Balloon Printing
Sports League Balloons
Yoyo Master
Glitter tattoo
Face Painting
Photo Booth
Nail Art
Kiddie Salon
Mascot
Clown
Party Host/ Magicians
Juggler
Circus
Styro Backdraft
Personalized Tarp
photo and Video Coverage
cakes
Mini Corn Dog Food carts
NY Fries and dip food carts
Krispy Krepe Food carts
Fruits and Ice Cream food carts
Mixed Balls Food carts
Nacho King Food carts
Twister Fries Food carts
Dirty Ice Cream Food carts
French Fries Food Carts

For more inquiries, kindly contact

Mr. Jevon Tan
823 Salazar St. Binondo Manila

Visit our website: www.sweetheartballoons.com.ph

or email us at sweetheartballoons@gmail.com
SWEETHEART BALLOONS is a well-established balloon decorator and balloon arrangement engaged in the business of producing top-quality balloon products, kiddie party needs and other party services.

http://sweetheartballoons.com.ph

kookie_jar24

• View Profile
« Reply #257 on: July 14, 2014, 07:18:09 am »

Hi mommies. Does anyone know the number of Raprap the magician? Out of service na kasi yung number that I have of him... Or can anyone suggest a good and affordable party host for my son's 1st birthday na majority adults ang guests? Ok lang magic and ventri but no clowns sana, scared kami hahaha:) meron pa bang di lalampas ng 8k na good enough? Mahal masyado nina Alex lagula and chayno eh.

Thanks in advance!

makulitz

• Mascot
    • View Profile
    • https://m.facebook.com/partymaarty?refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com.ph%2F&_rdr
« Reply #258 on: July 22, 2014, 10:30:20 pm »

Check this link for for sample photos for all-in affordable/quality entertainment party packages.

https://m.facebook.com/partymaarty?refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com.ph%2F&_rdr

Host/mgician, photobooth, backdrop, bubble show, balloon decor, face painting, food carts, etc.

bhielchog

• View Profile
« Reply #259 on: July 25, 2014, 02:22:01 pm »

If your looking for an affordable theme backdrop and letter standees.

Like us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhielchog
Instagram - #bhielchog
Twitter - @bhielchog

CrissyZac

• View Profile
« Reply #260 on: August 11, 2014, 12:40:02 am »

Hi mommies.. I wonder if you could give me a feedback erney arcilla and ted bravo.. Im really torned between the 2 of them.. who should we get for my son's 1st bday on sept.. thank you sooo much:)

fashionistamom

• Hoping for a baby boy :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: September 04, 2014, 07:54:27 pm »

Hi SP mommies, any feedback on dianne khu designs?

emzz

• View Profile
« Reply #262 on: September 17, 2014, 08:41:50 am »

I highly recommend.. A Box of FUN Party Services,  You can check some of their previous parties at facebook  https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.804797542866695.1073741869.298217463524708&type=3

You can look for Lalaine Very happy yung friend ko sa party ng anak niya. all the kids and all the adults enjoyed the party. Sa dami ng good feedbacks that day couple friend of ours decided to book with A Box of FUN din para sa birthday ng anak nila ..

mamasweetie

• View Profile
« Reply #263 on: September 25, 2014, 02:34:18 pm »

I just want to share with you readers and members here in smart parenting. I had an experience before I got married, We were searching for a wedding planner, I came across this ads, Wedding coordinator and looked at her ads, I hurriedly inquire thru email at that time I was out of the country. She told me that she is an experienced wedding planner had previous works daw?!? She sent me the pictures, asked her where is the venue, she told me Intramuros, but my friend told me it's Glass Garden, medyo nagdoubt ako, so I started to ask her questions, I asked her about her office, no office, she just want meetups. she also said she coudn't handle our wedding. I just hired other suppliers and coordinator. Now my friend will have their party on November, she came across with this people again, My friend started asking for their previous works, the party planner sent pictures, and it turns out that these pictures were just picture grabs from online, also what she sent to us before, ALL PICTURE GRABS !!! Claiming it was her work, All legitimate party planners out there, Careful when posting your pictures (of your works) online, mahilig mag grab ng hindi niya picture itong trying-hard party planner which she call themselves as Red carpet events ph, Hindi naman niya work, claiming it's hers, I started searching about her, and turns out she is not actually an event planner. She is into Make-up. ang hindi ko nagustuhan ay she's just pretending. Like the picture she sent me saying Intramuros daw event nila, per the truth the venue is Glass Garden, ang layo naman di ba???? so beware na lang po kayo, pati mga party planners, baka igrab niya pictures ng works niyo.

mafatima

• View Profile
« Reply #264 on: November 21, 2014, 05:47:27 am »

Hi mga sis! ok po ba ang wheatberry? i have no questions about the ambience,very cozy and maganda ang place. but ang concern ko po is serving yung food,kasi nungfood tasting kami dun,ok naman sana ang food. kaso nung  nagtanong ako ng serving,halos ganun na din daw pag mismong event na. of course,gusto ko na worth yung 450 per head at d mabitin ang guests. Hope to hear from you mga sis! Thanks in advance! :)

mydzblue

• View Profile
« Reply #265 on: January 26, 2015, 11:07:14 am »

i just need affordable backdrop, kindy recommend one. ty
i love my two boys, they are my life and my greatest gift from Up above!

annabbie

• View Profile
« Reply #266 on: April 27, 2015, 04:35:54 pm »

We have design a Frozen theme 7th Birthday party at Roxas Blvd. Manila last February 2015 We had styro backdrops, Balloon Decor, and more
You can view the pictures at http://www.annabbiepartyshop.com/?p=3865

Also a Bohemian Coachella themed party, a very simple but cute design for a lovely debutant Diwa, pictures can be seen at http://www.annabbiepartyshop.com/?p=3897

A very colorful Neon Tropicana theme party for Tori's 1st Birthday at Acacia Hotel last March 1, 2015, photos can be viewed at http://www.annabbiepartyshop.com/?p=3902

We will be delighted to serve you mommies out there

thebride2015

• View Profile

Hi mga mommies,

Our experience with our party planner was great, lahat ng kailangan naming equipment and supplies sa party ng anak ng sis ko na provide ni Marry and Me Special Events. Kindly check nyo nalang po yung fanpage nila... super bait and madaling kausap yung event planner coordinator nila na si Ms. Mhaxie and Sir Aivan. ang galing ng team nila then very affordable ang rate nila promise.

jvia

• View Profile
« Reply #268 on: June 02, 2015, 02:33:40 pm »

Hi Mommies who wants a different party experience for the little ones. You might want to try our services:

We offer arts and crafts activities for a unique party experience. Their finished products can be taken home as souvenirs. We have standard activities as well as activities that can be customized according to your theme. Message us for details!

FB: https://www.facebook.com/TinkerTotsPh
IG: @Tinkertotsph
SMS: 09228854659

Rooster Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #269 on: February 16, 2016, 12:56:25 pm »

Hi I want to share my experience with this supplier..Gashville Partyshop. Kinuha ko service nila for the 7th Birthday of my Daughter. The package includes the balloon arrangement, catering, sound system, clown magician, cakes and cupcakes and the photo and video coverage. The total package rate is Php32,450. My rating for each services as follows; 1 for the lowest and 5 as the highest.

Balloon Arrangement - my rate is 4. Maganda arrangement nila plus hindi tipid sa balloon.

Cakes & Cupcakes - also 4, kasi masarap plus siksik un cake at maganda arrangement.

Clown & Magician - my rate is 3, kasi based on my contract clown magician/balancer. Panay magic lang nangyari wala yun acrobat.

Sound system - my rate is 2 kasi sira on and off yun sound system kaya hirap un host.

Catering - my rate is 1, super late at hindi masarap yun food. My party time is 2 pm. dumating ang catering past 3 pm tpos ang bagal pa kumilos for the set up. Yun isang Main menu sira pa. kaya halos more than an hour na lang tumagal un party. we decide to serve na the food even hindi pa tapos un set up ng buffet table kasi gutom na mga bisita.

Photos and Video - also 1. also late nagstart na un magician para aliwin mga bisita wala pa un photos and video.

This supplier is a home of nightmare and not home of fantasy. From 32k they less 6k for that damage. but until now the photos and video hindi pa din pinapadala after 3 promisses.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19