Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19

Author Topic: Party/Event Planners and Suppliers - feedback and ratings (No Ads Pls)  (Read 190386 times)

happily expecting

• View Profile
Re: Suppliers' Ratings
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2009, 12:53:23 am »

this is not yet my official supplier's rating statement  ;D just posting a quick one about the PP who handled my event.. JCC EVENTS...ms.joy...2 thumbs up!!!

My son's party was held yesterday at Prestige and it was a very successful one and everybody really had a great time!!!

Joy handled it well and accommodated all my requests. Wonderful staffs and Boogie and Friends were a blast!  If you want a hassle-free event.. I suggest go with Joy. Thanks so much!!! C u next year! ::) :D ;)
wow sis! ke ms joy ka rin?congrats sa party!pls patingin naman ng pics! thank u! :)

ann_07

• my kids. my life :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2009, 12:25:52 pm »

Supplier's Name: Party Maarty by Makulitz (c/o Mommy Grace)
What did they supply (cake, host, etc): PArty Host, Clowns, Tricks and Games, Puppet Show
Budget: P3,300
Rating (your call: five stars, 1-10, etc): 10  ;D

my sons 7th birthday was held at olongapo city convention center last october 24, 2009

yes olongapo pa but mommy grace accomodated me, i just had to shoulder their travel expenses but ok lang kasi ok yung mga pinadala niya. blockbuster ang pila sa face painting, my son and his friends had a blast.

thanks mommy grace ;)

chiekkababes

• View Profile
Re: Re: Entertainment for tight budget - locked for Mod's pruning
« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2009, 09:37:40 am »

Hi everyone! I would just like to share my experience with Ms. Joy of JCC Events. My baby Zeckie’s 1st birthday party was yesterday, Oct.25 and it was definitely a BLAST! Party Theme was BACKYARDIGANS, (Though he was wearing a bumble bee costume, hehe) Venue was at Shakey’s Restaurant, E. Rodriguez Ave, QC. Time 12:00 – 2:30PM.

Guests started to arrive as early as 11AM. Sa invitation kasi 11:30AM ang nakalagay kasi nga para makapagstart on time ng 12NN ang party. Nauna pa nga sa amin ang ibang guests! Hahaha! Buti na lang Ms. Joy was there to meet and greet the early birds. We arrived 11:15AM.

Previous night, Ms. Joy and her team already went to the venue to do set up of some of the decors, and they were there 10AM the actual party day to continue dressing up the venue. Party Mode talaga decors pa lang! Very colorful ang mga sangkaterbang balloons on the ceiling and on the floor pati mga themed table centerpieces and the character backdrop, so big! The Backyardigans characters came to life, parang ganun ang dating! It’s not a common or usual party theme kasi pero nagawan nila ko ng ganun na theme! First nga daw nila ako sa ganung party theme eh. Hehe. Pagpasok pa lang ng mga guests napapa WOW na sila and they say na ang sosyal daw ng party ni Zeckie. hehe. Mukha daw expensive! Hahaha! Party mode daw talaga!

Ang galing din ng Boogie N Friends! Nagenjoy hindi lang ang mga kids pati mga parents! Wholesome ang kanilang games and educational. Ang galing lalo na yung magic show! Hindi sya yung parang common na magic lang. Na amaze din ang kids and adults sa bubble show! Ang ganda and ang big ng bubbles, Zeckie and I were inside it!

I also have to commend Mart of Funshots photography/videography. He made sure he captured every single memorable moment of the party! I can’t wait til I get the raw shots and the actual album of Zeckie! Signature photobook pa lang, ang dami ng nagandahan eh! Unique and cute daw! Zeckie’s pictures were all over the signature photobook from his birth to his latest pic. Tapos dun nag sign ang mga guests using a special pen. Search for his website na lang, di ko memorized eh. Pero may thread dito on photo video services and nandun ang contact details ni mart of funshots.

Ang ganda din ng cake and cupcakes, very Backyardigans! Masarap din sabi ng lahat ng nakakain ng cake!

Patok din ang mga personalized tumblers as souvenirs for the kids and the godparents. Pinagkaguluhan! Pinagagawan! Buti na lang I had enough for everyone. Instead of the usual loot bags, I put the goodies inside the tumbler before I had it wrapped in clear plastic and tied with ribbons.

Yung face painting and glitter tattoo, sulit na sulit kasi halos lahat ng guests both kids and adults nagpalagay ng tattoo. Washable naman sya and hypoallergenic so okay lang for the kids and those with sensitive skin.

While waiting for the party proper to begin and before food is served, may mga food carts also to keep the guests from getting starved like popcorn cart, cotton candy cart and chocolate fountain. Maganda ang presentation ng mga food carts at masarap, in fairness! Naubos nga eh!

Shakey’s also gave me free fun zone tokens which I gave out to the kids at the party para they can play while waiting for the party to begin. So walang kids na nagtatantrums dahil naiinip kasi they can either play at fun zone muna or get food from the food cart while waiting.

Lastly, Shakey’s E. Rodriguez Ave, QC branch was very accommodating. Mabilis mag serve ng food and malaki ang serving size. Sulit ang bayad kasi masarap at nakakabusog.
Madali pa kausap and friendly and courteous ang staff and manager dun. Wala kaming surcharge or anything. Nagbigay pa ng free tokens or pwede din na giant pizza if I wanted but I opted for the free tokens. (Pag 20k and above ang food bill may mga freebies sila eh)

It was really a hassle free party! Thanks Sis Joy of JCC Events for making things happen for Zeckie’s 1st Birthday! Everyone was congratulating me and hubby for a fun-filled, enjoyable and organized party! Everything went into place, ika nga.

I thank God that we were able to give Zeckie a great & memorable party, with all the people who love him attending it! Thanks Sis Joy once again to you and your team! Job well done!

To all of you, I recommend JCC Events for your party planning needs. Be a guest at your own party, It really is hassle free! Just call Sis Joy, she’s very accommodating and easy to deal with, sobrang bait nilang mag asawa! May personal touch talaga. Laging nag-a-update with things and madaling kausap, palagi pinagbibigyan mga requests ko. hehe. And ang maganda, they can customize your party depende sa budget nyo. Swak na swak din to for busy, working moms and dads na wala ng time to do the nitty gritty things.

Yun lang po, Nagpost na agad ako kasi I will really be very busy the next few weeks kasi medyo madaming byahe. Will really be very busy with work. hehe. Again, Thanks Sis Joy!

;) :D ;D :)

chiekkababes

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2009, 09:51:08 am »

Hi everyone! I would just like to share my experience with Ms. Joy of JCC Events. My baby Zeckie’s 1st birthday party was yesterday, Oct.25 and it was definitely a BLAST! Party Theme was BACKYARDIGANS, (Though he was wearing a bumble bee costume, hehe) Venue was at Shakey’s Restaurant, E. Rodriguez Ave, QC. Time 12:00 – 2:30PM.

Guests started to arrive as early as 11AM. Sa invitation kasi 11:30AM ang nakalagay kasi nga para makapagstart on time ng 12NN ang party. Nauna pa nga sa amin ang ibang guests! Hahaha! Buti na lang Ms. Joy was there to meet and greet the early birds. We arrived 11:15AM.

Previous night, Ms. Joy and her team already went to the venue to do set up of some of the decors, and they were there 10AM the actual party day to continue dressing up the venue. Party Mode talaga decors pa lang! Very colorful ang mga sangkaterbang balloons on the ceiling and on the floor pati mga themed table centerpieces and the character backdrop, so big! The Backyardigans characters came to life, parang ganun ang dating! It’s not a common or usual party theme kasi pero nagawan nila ko ng ganun na theme! First nga daw nila ako sa ganung party theme eh. Hehe. Pagpasok pa lang ng mga guests napapa WOW na sila and they say na ang sosyal daw ng party ni Zeckie. hehe. Mukha daw expensive! Hahaha! Party mode daw talaga!

Ang galing din ng Boogie N Friends! Nagenjoy hindi lang ang mga kids pati mga parents! Wholesome ang kanilang games and educational. Ang galing lalo na yung magic show! Hindi sya yung parang common na magic lang. Na amaze din ang kids and adults sa bubble show! Ang ganda and ang big ng bubbles, Zeckie and I were inside it!

I also have to commend Mart of Funshots photography/videography. He made sure he captured every single memorable moment of the party! I can’t wait til I get the raw shots and the actual album of Zeckie! Signature photobook pa lang, ang dami ng nagandahan eh! Unique and cute daw! Zeckie’s pictures were all over the signature photobook from his birth to his latest pic. Tapos dun nag sign ang mga guests using a special pen. Search for his website na lang, di ko memorized eh. Pero may thread dito on photo video services and nandun ang contact details ni mart of funshots.

Ang ganda din ng cake and cupcakes, very Backyardigans! Masarap din sabi ng lahat ng nakakain ng cake!

Patok din ang mga personalized tumblers as souvenirs for the kids and the godparents. Pinagkaguluhan! Pinagagawan! Buti na lang I had enough for everyone. Instead of the usual loot bags, I put the goodies inside the tumbler before I had it wrapped in clear plastic and tied with ribbons.

Yung face painting and glitter tattoo, sulit na sulit kasi halos lahat ng guests both kids and adults nagpalagay ng tattoo. Washable naman sya and hypoallergenic so okay lang for the kids and those with sensitive skin.

While waiting for the party proper to begin and before food is served, may mga food carts also to keep the guests from getting starved like popcorn cart, cotton candy cart and chocolate fountain. Maganda ang presentation ng mga food carts at masarap, in fairness! Naubos nga eh!

Shakey’s also gave me free fun zone tokens which I gave out to the kids at the party para they can play while waiting for the party to begin. So walang kids na nagtatantrums dahil naiinip kasi they can either play at fun zone muna or get food from the food cart while waiting.

Lastly, Shakey’s E. Rodriguez Ave, QC branch was very accommodating. Mabilis mag serve ng food and malaki ang serving size. Sulit ang bayad kasi masarap at nakakabusog.
Madali pa kausap and friendly and courteous ang staff and manager dun. Wala kaming surcharge or anything. Nagbigay pa ng free tokens or pwede din na giant pizza if I wanted but I opted for the free tokens. (Pag 20k and above ang food bill may mga freebies sila eh)

It was really a hassle free party! Thanks Sis Joy of JCC Events for making things happen for Zeckie’s 1st Birthday! Everyone was congratulating me and hubby for a fun-filled, enjoyable and organized party! Everything went into place, ika nga.

I thank God that we were able to give Zeckie a great & memorable party, with all the people who love him attending it! Thanks Sis Joy once again to you and your team! Job well done!

To all of you, I recommend JCC Events for your party planning needs. Be a guest at your own party, It really is hassle free! Just call Sis Joy, she’s very accommodating and easy to deal with, sobrang bait nilang mag asawa! May personal touch talaga. Laging nag-a-update with things and madaling kausap, palagi pinagbibigyan mga requests ko. hehe. And ang maganda, they can customize your party depende sa budget nyo. Swak na swak din to for busy, working moms and dads na wala ng time to do the nitty gritty things.

Yun lang po, Nagpost na agad ako kasi I will really be very busy the next few weeks kasi medyo madaming byahe. Will really be very busy with work. hehe. Again, Thanks Sis Joy!

MY RATING: 10/10

;) :D ;D :)

Lulu Maglalang

• When Life is Tough, Count Your Blessings!
    • View Profile
    • for Photography needs...
« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2009, 03:41:53 pm »

Thanks sis and Congratulations for a very successful party!   ;)

www.cre8tiveminds.multiply.com

Just celebrated my daughter's 1st birthday yesterday, October 18, 2009.  Suppliers' ratings as follows:

Photographer:  Crea8tive Minds 10/10
Super love them.  As in yung hubby n sis lulu all out ang pagtake ng pictures.  Isa pa mura ang package nila and pg nakita nyo yung sample ng photobook nila as in looks expensive. hehhe... I'm still waiting sa mga Photos and sa photobook... :)

janjohann

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2009, 09:58:54 am »

We celebrated our eldest son's 7th birthday last Saturday and we had a blast! Everybody was raving about Darwin the Magician. All smiles, everyone had a good time during the games, the magic show and the ventri act. All enjoyed the party, both the kids and the kids-at-heart. He turned our simple party into  a perfect and exciting party for everyone!

Rating for Darwin the Magician: 10/10

ACI_GIRL (^.^,)

• ACI_GIRL
    • View Profile
    • SWEET TREATS by: ACI_GiRL
« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2009, 08:30:49 pm »

REPOST :)
kasi may red note pala  ;D

hehe nakita ko lang yung mga ganitong blogs regarding sa mga supplier rating...
kung san parang may grading system sa mga suppliers ng party natin...

just wanna share mine...
and share yours too...

ps.. di bonggacious party ko huh...
mahirap lang ako di gaya sis chie mayaman... hehe  ;D

http://norica-may.blogspot.com/2009/08/baptismal-suppliers-and-ratings.html

BAPTISMAL SUPPLIERS and RATINGS
Baptismal Rites
CHURCH: Nuestra Seńora De Guia Church
commonly known ERMITA SHRINE
Rating: 4+

Story:
We thought that the Baptismal rites would be inside the church like many other baptismal we've been in to...
But this was different... they have a separate room for it... with a baptismal font...
It was kinda new to me although I've seen some blog's about churches having it done like it...
actually feeling ko nga pasosyal sya eh...
kasi di kakayanin malamang ng nag-iisang electric fan.
Kaso si father get easily distructed ng mga kids...
meron kasing ibang families na nag-sama pa nag bata.
pero for me ok lang yun...
yun nga lang as a mass was presiding at the very church so was our baptismal ceremony...
kaya di sya masyadong solemn effect...
but it was ok...
and thanked God for it...
Cost: Mass 200.00
50.00/sponsor

CATERER: Mama&Papa and Tito OwaD.
Rating: 5+++

MENU:
Chicken and Pork Adobo,
Papa's Famous Lechon Kawali
Shang Hai Rolls,
Papa's RICKY Martin (Menudo)
IS-PA-GI-TI
Mama's Kare-Kare (no-pics)
Reception VENUE01: Shakey's U.N. Ave (Orosa)
Rating @ Venue: 4
Rating @ Service: 3

Story:
The place was Good.
di masyadong maraming tao kasi ewan kung bakit...?
di kasi sya masyadong daanan ng maraming tao...
maluwag yung mga fuction rooms nila.
yung kinuha namin na room is kasya ang 80 persons
cause we thought more than 50 ang pupunta but we ended up 20...
reason? maraming on the spot nag cancel.
kakainis though but they have their own (i think naman is )valid reason.
at least di nabutas bulsa ni hubby hehe...
kaso nag ka problem lang sa service nila...
sa food... at sa cashier...
sa food kasi antagal nila mag serve...
and pag dating ng food di na sya yung tipong fresh from the oven...
well it was based on my plate huh...
di ko lang super sure kung ganun din ang narecieved ng mga guest namin...
tas the chicken... has no gravy...
basta ang daming flaws that day...
lalo na nung paalis na kami...
nag ka-problem sa cashier nawrong swipe sya sa amount...
and it takes us super tagal...
as in...
kasi mukhang madami pang chechebureche pag ipapavoid yung ginawa...
so we ended up na i consume na lang yung remaining amount na na swipe nila...
kakainis talaga...
Cost 146/plate bunch of lunch
+ garlic parmesan cheese fries 155.ea

PHOTOGRAPHER:
sa church Ninong Jhay C. and Kuya Emong
sa venue Osc&Aci
Ratings: 5+++ siempre
Story: walang professionals around pero the pictures?
pictures pa din... wahahaha thanks Jhay & Emong...
Cost: free

CAKES:
Sugarbox by Emily Uy
www.ilovesugarbox.com
www.ilovesugarbox.multiply.com
Ratings: 5+++

Story:
Heared so much about her sa mga forums.
madaming good comments about her
and i did a lil research sa mga works and previous customers niya
and lahat was satisfied sa outcome so i gave it a try...
yung mga cupcakes were for ninong and ninang
the design was kami ang pumili.
we just emailed her and whoalah!
kopyang kopya ang Designs na gusto ko.
Cost: 60.00 ea cupcake fondant
450.00 6in cake fondant
Iko's Bakeshop
Pasig City
ikosbakeshop@yahoo.com
Ratings: 5+

Story:
It was shakey's Cake supplier we ordered 995 cake packg..
12in round cake and 12pc cupcake free...
since masarap nag mga cupcakes nila we add 48 more cupcakes...
lalagay sana sya sa isang cupcake tower to make it more maganda
but nagkaprob na kasi antagal bago napasok ng shakey's ang order ko so yun..
nagkaubusan sa tower...
sayang naman...
pero masarap talaga ito at di sya pricey...
as in...
Cost: 995 cake packg 12in round +12 cupcakes free
addtional 48 cupcakes 18ea.
GIVE-AWAYS:
CCi-CCi Baptismal Mug
from Divisoria
Rating: 4+

Story:
gawa lang namin yung layout sa mug...
actually yun yung picture invite ni cci-cci so para uniform at simple lang
yun na din ang pinagawa namin sa mug...

CANDLES:
DIM
did it my self ('',)
Ratings: 3+

Story yung preffered design ko di ko nagawa kasi ginahol na kami sa time...
sayang maganda pa naman yun...
di bale watch out for it kasi inenegosyo ko yun someday...
BALOONS:
DIM
did it my self?
Ratings: 4+++

sayang lang kasi naulan the whole day so di natupad yung set up sa labas...
so sayang talaga...
balloons by MJ and B'nard

TARPAULINE:
Ratings: 4+++
Printing: 4+

layout Design namin ay di nasunod... kasi baka mag mukhang birthday party hehe
thanks to papa JHUN for helping sa layout...
and daddhie sa help na din... meron ba? (",)

BAPTISMAL GOWN
LANDMARK TRINOMA
RATINGS:5+++

Ang tagal na naming naghahanap sa mga malls ng baptismal gown for babay cci-cci
kasi wala akong makita na babagay sa kanya...
siempre meron akong mga ilang nakikita kaso kundi mahal ay mainit naman ang tela...
pero nung nakita ko yung gown na ito sa pinaka dulo pang hanger super this is it talaga...
itong ito yung gusto ko so gogogo!
Gown: 350.00 (comes with hat)
Shoes: 16.00
Socks: 89.00 (3pairs)

INVITATIONs:
DIM
did it my self (",)
Ratings: 5+++
[/quote]
Cakes Cupcakes Cookies Chocolates Candies
for orders and inquiries sms us @09287741731

like us on Facebook>  Sweet Treats by: Aci Girl
follow us on instagram @sweetaci

mommy_ayessa

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 30, 2009, 10:11:19 am »

I just want to share my son's first birthday and christening held last September 12, 2009. It was a 4-month long preparation. It's a great feeling if all the guests enjoyed the party. Nakakapagod kaso ang sarap sa feeling. Here's the supplier's and of course the pics. Hope it will help.

THEME: SPONGE BOB

Venue - Jade Valley Cantonese Cuisine 9/10 http://www.jvalleyrest.com/
 - The food was very good. Though mahigpit talaga sila sa mga corkages but at the end of the party, the so many corkages I think we will gonna pay, parang walang na-charge kaya I'm glad that we have chosen the place.

Balloons and Decors - Partyboosters (Jacqueline Tan) 10/10
http://partyboosters.multiply.com
 - Jacque was super nice to talk with. Very approachable kahit ngarag na sa dami niang committment with other customers. I recommend her. Ganda ng work niya. Super appreciated ng mga guests ang set-up ng venue. Tha's because of Jacque's creativity and artistry.

Prizes and Lootbags – We got it at DIVISORIA and at Landmark's department store(specially the sponge bob items) Nag cute talga ng kulay pag sponge bob.

Invitations – Pinagawa namin sa RECTO. Marami naman dun you just have to canvass. Basta sabihin mo lang yung gusto mong design. including yung tarpaulin.

Souvenir- RECTO and Jade Valley. Lahat yan sponge bob.

Signature Frame - RECTO din

Photography Services - Michelle Morelos http://www.glitterdoll.net/
 - It was nice working with Ms Michelle. Ang sipag niya kumuha ng pictures over 600 ang pics na nakuha niya. Ang bait pa. Super down to earth. She's so pretty. Sabi nila ang ganda naman ng photographer ko. Hehe...Lahat ng guests tinatanong kung friend ko siya kasi ang approachable niya parang matagal kina kakilala.  Grabe di ko sya makakalimutan. Kahit tapos na yung event, we still text each other.

Entertainment (Face Painting, Party Hosting, Magic Show, Kiddie Tricks & Games, Balloon Twisting) – Boogie & Friends - Sulit na din though basic package lang kinuha ko. Pinahabo ko lang kasi ang entertainment. Hehe

Cake - French Kiss
http://www.frenchkisspastries.com
Naku super sarap nitong cake na to. saka ang bait kausap ni MS. Sheila. Noong nag-sample tasting kami sa ckae ng hubby ko, di kami makapili kasi lahat masarap. The cake mas a marble of Lemon and Chocolate moist. Ang sarap, di iya sweet. Tama ang timpla. Anf the fondant was not that sweet. Di tulad ng ibang cake. yung sponge bob na nasa taas was also edible. Wala kang itatapon. All the small details of the cake was edible. Ang sarap talaga. The cupcake was also great. Sabi ng mga guests ko, sayang daw kainin. It was so nice. Hehe... And talagang siksik ang laman nito. Yung blowing cake was also a chocolate moist cake, it's so cute.

You can check the pics here:
http://matthewpage.multiply.com/photos/album/2/Matts_Christening_and_First_Birthday[/img][/img]

gie121

• a proud wife and mom to Maegan, Mariel and Maike
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2009, 10:43:28 am »

here's my suppliers rating and reviews from my eldest's 1st bday party held last dec. 2007
Suppliers

Venue dress up- Kidstar Kastles 10+
- super WOW! Talaga! While I was still canvassing for a party planner para sa dress up ko hindi na talaga ako nag hanap pa ng iba when I saw kidstar’s site, super impressed ako with their works and not to mention affordable pa sila! They will work with whatever budget you give them, ganda sobra ng dress up ng venue naming super hindi ko nakilala yung place! And many guests were bragging about the dress up ang ganda daw! I’ll definitely get them again sa next parties namin, thank imma! Love yah!

Caterer – Verleo 10+
- super sarap ng food! Thumbs up! Lahat ng guest kanya kanya ng fave na food sa party, kasi lahat masarap talaga! Service is so nice, lahat ng waiters alert tsaka very friendly, super generous pa ng serving! Love them!

Cake – Kitchen Krafts 10+
- ang ganda ng design and set up! And the taste? Yummy!! Super moist ng cupcakes nila and hindi pa ganun katamis ang icing pwedeng pwdeng kainin, hindi ako nag sisisi nag last minute change of supplier ako sa cake ko kasi super ganda talaga!

Host – Flooch c/o kidstar 10+
- galing! Lahat ng kids tuwang tuwa! Also the adults hehe.. although hindi ko na siya masyado nawatch kasi busy ako I know lahat nag enjoy sa performance niya! Super madaling kausap din tsaka very professional talaga!

Photographer Melvin Sia 10+
- super like ko talaga siya! ganda ng mga pics namin at ang maganda pa is after the party dala na namin pauwi ang copy namin ng mga pics! super ganda ng mga pics talaga im so happy i got him! il definitely get him again next time! highly recommended, super bait and friendly too!

Jiggles the balloon lady 10+
- im impressed! From sponge bob to Cinderella to strawberry shortcake lahat nagawa niya! Sinulit talaga siya ng mga guest kids ko and also the adults haha! Galing galing!

Food carts c/o Mel of partytimephilippines 9
- hindi ko kasi masyado gusto yung set up kasi parang walang laman yung table ng booth, pero yung hotdog and icecream patok na patok! Yung crepe naman kulang daw sa laman accdg to my guests kasi hindi na ako nakakain eh..

Caricature artist c/o apple of yanple 8
- hindi ko kasi masyado gusto yung mga drawings nila parang hindi ganun ka hawig eh..hindi nga kami nkpagpadrawing ng fam pic namin eh sa sobrang busy eh Sad

On the spot frames c/o our cousin 10+
- ito talaga patok na patok! Super ganda at pinipilahan!

Invitation and backpack layout c/o leth of businessshoppe 10+
- super bilib talaga ako with leth’s talents ang ganda! We love our pop  till next timeJup invites and esp the shaker invite and cute sobra!  leth!

Giveaways for the adults c/o Dessa of see’s goodies 10+
- ganda ng packaging na ginawa ng cousin naming si dessa at of course super yummy ng brownies!

Giveaways for the kids c/o Sheila of 168 10+
- ganda! Ganda ng quality at ok na ok kausap si Sheila

Prizes and contents ng giveaways – c/o me Smiley10+
- sabi k okay flooch ubusin na niya lath ng 145pcs prizes ko and he did! Kaya super saya ng mga kids na umuwi ang daming dala! Haha

Outfits by Prim Co of babyfashionistas 10+
- ganda! We love our matching outfits daming nkapansin ang cute cute daw naming haha!

I hope wala akong nakalimutan!

Here are the pics:
pictures using our DSLR cam http://gie121.multiply.com/photos/album/104/pictures_from_our_cam_beginner_palang_sa_DSLR_haha_

party details (melvin sia)
http://gie121.multiply.com/photos/album/98/party_details-_venue_food_etc_melvin_sia

party time (melvin sia)
http://gie121.multiply.com/photos/album/103/party_time_melvin_sia

the guests (melvin sia)
http://gie121.multiply.com/photos/album/102/the_guests_melvin_sia

our family pics (melvin sia)
http://gie121.multiply.com/photos/album/101/our_family_pics_melvin_sia

the pretty birthday girl
http://gie121.multiply.com/photos/album/99/the_pretty_birthday_girl_melvin_sia

mommyjham

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2009, 01:14:53 pm »

Event: 1st Birthday of my baby Iyah

Theme: Tinkerbell with butterfiles and flowers

Motiff: pink, purple, apple green and yellow

Venue: Burgundy Westbay Tower 3/5
-The venue was small but its good for 100 persons + 20 kids i guess, ok din naman kasi overlooking yung manila bay... medyo expensive lang rent sa place... employee lang ako ng burgundy before so may discount...

Invi: Divi 3/5
- no time na para gumawa kami ni hubby kasi pareho kami may work, gusto t laga namin kami gagawa kaso wala ngang time so we decided na bumili na lang.

Catering: Queensland 4/5
- Sarap ng food nila at mura pa, imagine 200 pesos for 4 dishes + pansit + rice and dessert.. really yummy! mababait din yung mga waiters. the problem is medyo dirty na yung linen nila hehe!!!

Kids food: sponsored by my sister, niluto lang ng mom ko!

Balloon decor: Partyboosters 4/5
- courtesy of ms. jhaq, kaso wala siya pero ok lang nasunod naman yung color and gsto kong balloon decor... ang hindi ko lang feel yung centerpiece, parang hindi pinagisipan hehe, pero maganda pa din kahit na small budget.

Cake: Sugarbox 5/5
- courtesy of ms. emily, i really love her masterpiece.. grabe sobrang ganda ng gawa niya, daming nacute-an. i love the design, and color. galing talaga! yung cupcakes, souvenir din namin.

Entertainment: Ms.makulitz (SP Mom) 4/5
- i got her 3.3k package including the puppet show, magic tricks, face painting and balloon twisting.. galing ng painter nila... pati nga ako nagpapaint din hehe... sulit talaga! Ok din yung magic kahit na medyo nabubuking hahaha pero carry lang. Hindi ko lang nagustuhan yung puppet show parang wala lang hehe! pero overall ayos na ayos.

Souvenir for godparents: Divi 5/5
- 25 pesos each + 10 pesos yung lalagyan... its like a small jar with scented paper inside.. color pink and blue.

Giveaways for kids: Divi 5/5
- backpack with tinkerbell and peterpan character.. 20 pesos each + bumili lang kami ni hubby ng school supplies like pencil, coloring book, crayons, sharpener, mini notebook... siguro we spent 2k for 40kids... worth it!

Prizes: Divi 5/5
- 15 - 30 pesos yung price. 3 for 100 yung mga malalaking toys.. hehe enjoyed yung mga kids.. wala pang games, kinukuha na mga toys... maaasahan talaga ang divi.

tarpaulin: recto 5/5
- dapat sa may tabora kami magpapagawa i forgot the name kaso daming tao kaya napunta kami sa recto, may nakit kami tapat ng isetan mall, hindi ko din alam yung name ng store.. nung una wala kaming tiwala kasi hindi maganda yung mga nakapost.. pero nung pinakita sa email.. wow galing, medyo nagbago lang ako ng color but the rest supre sulit,,, grabe mura pa.

baby's gown/shoes: divi 4/5
- mura din pero hindi nasunod yung gusto kong color. 600 pesos lang. shoes 250 pesos super ganda kaya dalawa binili.. hehe courtesy of my MIL.

gynifer

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 30, 2009, 05:52:16 pm »

Hi mommies!!! here's my suppliers rating and feedback from our 3rd child baptism/1st bday party held last Nov 8, 2009...

http://gynifer.multiply.com/journal/item/1/Giannas_Baptismal_and_1st_Birthday

• View Profile
    • ajbuan
« Reply #56 on: December 16, 2009, 01:21:46 pm »

hi mommy_enzo..my son will also be celebrating his first birthday on jan 9 sa Shakey's Cubao. i'm also scouting for a photographer and i also inquired sa cre8tiveminds but booked na raw sila sa laguna on that day. sayang talaga kasi maganda package nila..affordabale and my photobook pa. sana meron naman iba pang photogs with same package.

momella

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 28, 2009, 04:29:26 pm »

hi mommy_enzo..my son will also be celebrating his first birthday on jan 9 sa Shakey's Cubao. i'm also scouting for a photographer and i also inquired sa cre8tiveminds but booked na raw sila sa laguna on that day. sayang talaga kasi maganda package nila..affordabale and my photobook pa. sana meron naman iba pang photogs with same package.

sis.. try mo sophiaphotography.multiply.com.

rhio08

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 24, 2010, 10:06:53 am »

Red's 1st Birthday Party (January 23,2010)

Theme: Cowboy

Venue: AlexIII -10/10
               Masarap ang food at maasikaso  si Ms. Gemma(manager) sa  mga needs for the party. we got it 370/pax

Backdrop: Party network (10/10)
               Thanks ms. ryza sa mga styro backdrop.Very colorful at may lights pa. She also help us sa pag ayos ng registration table namen.Medyo pricey kasi nagpahangin textspeak! ng helium balloon.Pero she's the cheaper we've got for that. She charge us 40pesos per ballon. Sa iba 70pesos/balloon.

Entertainment: Boogie & Friends (10/10)
                Super Galing! Enjoy ang mga guest ko lalo na mga kids. Nakakatuwa si Boogie at si Zy. We got their 7,500k package sulit naman! We give them tip  kasi natuwa family ko sa ganda ng performance nila!

Giveaways: Divisoria 10/10
Natuwa ako kasi nakamura ako. Super dami mabibili sa Divisoria. Naglootbags ako at plastic envelope na may coloring book and pens ang giveaways ko sa mga kids.

Kid's Costume: Divisoria 10/10
 Happy ako kasi nagustuhan ng mga guests yung ginawa namen cowboy hat at scarf. As in mura lang talaga bili namen sa Divisoria. Ang scarf is 150 pesos for 1 dozen. Yung straw hat is 13pesos tapos nilagyan ko na lang ng string ribbon na 5pesos/ yard.

Cake: Kink Cakes 8/10
Nirefer lang sakin and I'm surprise na meron pala silang mga cake designs na pang kids. Maganda yung cake nadesign nila for my baby (Toy Story Woody). Happy ako. Kaso di ko type yung lasa ng icing. Medyo pricey.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 10:10:26 am by rhio08 »

gie121

• a proud wife and mom to Maegan, Mariel and Maike
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 24, 2010, 08:18:36 pm »

SUPPLIERS during my 2nd daughter 1st birthday party last January 17 :)

Venue: Acropolis Clubhouse
Rating: 10
Still waiting for my total payable since they will charge me for some items pa before I give my full feedback ☺

Host: Alex Lagula
Alex indeed is the “megastar” of hosting! Even if we attended parties hosted by him a few times already, he never failed to amaze us every time! There was never a dull moment with him, not only the kids enjoyed him even the adults too! No regrets!

Decorator: KidstarKastles
Just as they performed during Maegan’s 1st birthday bash, they never failed to impress our family at Mariel’s Disneyland themed party! With the last minute booking, Imma was so kind enough to accept us and gave us a simple yet super nice set up and superb service! Thank you so so much Imma!!

Cake: Sugarbox
Emily is one of my favorite cake makers! Super nice designs, affordable price and yummy cake! All in one talaga! So easy to talk with, just give your budget and she’ll make you a cake which looks more expensive than the price! Loved our huge Disney castle cake! Thanks Emily!

Photographer: Michelle Morelos
Pretty, Friendly, Hardworking! That’s Ms. Michelle! Super loved working with her! Our guests kept on asking who’s my photographer as they are so amazed with her charm and talent! Need not to see the actual pictures for me to rate her; I know she will deliver fab photos! Thanks Michelle!

Videographer: John Aguas
Rating: to follow once i get the video :)

Ice Monster
Rate: 10
Surely a hit during the party! so happy there were available strawberries na! im lucky enough to get one serving of it! Hehe!

NYFD
Rate: 10
This was the first food cart that was sold out! Super big hit to kids and adults!

Shawarma Town
My hubby’s request is to have a shawarma food cart, although I think this was the last cart to finish the 100 servings, I had a lot of good feedback with the taste! The server was very accommodating too!

Caterer: Passion Cooks
One of my favorite supplier! Ms. Maja was so hands on with our booking with her, everyone loved the food! I especially loved her buffet set up and staffs they were so accommodating and effective! I only booked for 140 pax, we had 16 tables initially, had to rent 1 more table with 10 chairs from acropolis that means we had 170 guests! The kids were seated pa in front! And yet we were able to take home some more food! Till next time Ms. Maja!

Lechon: Elars
Super loved the taste of their lechon, on time din ang delivery ☺

Giveaways:
Adult mugs: textspeak!/o Leth of businessshoppe
Ordered too little! Waaaah! I only got 85 pcs and a lot of people kept on asking for more! I love the layout and quality of the mugs!

Uratex chairs: textspeak!/o me and hubby
This was hubby’s idea, since we are a distributor of Uratex items, we decided to have their kiddie chairs as our giveaways, with the layout made by Leth, everyone loved it! With ensured durability, parents are so happy since it will be very useful!

Kiddie lootbags: textspeak!/o me
Got my loot bags from a store here in our province, the contents were ordered from a family friend seller at ebay ☺

Prizes: textspeak!/o me
Used our Gift Certificates from our credit card points to buy the prizes at Toysrus, Robinsons and national bookstore, got some from toylandia from multiply also ☺

Invitations: Print Avenue
Loved our rocking invites, one of a kind, good quality and super accommodating owner

Entertainment:

Kiddie Salon: Creative Party
Super big hit sa mga kids! Girls, boys, and even some mommies! So happy I got their service, didn’t expect Ms. Carla will stay through our the party to supervise! Loved their set up too! ☺ super sulit!

Photo booth: Bai Capture
Fast, efficient, good quality and accommodating staffs! Loved their simple yet elegant set up!

Mickey Mascot: textspeak!/o Partyrific
Everyone loved Mickey! Im so happy Maegan was able to have a showdown with Mickey not only ones but twice haha!

Airbrush Makeup: Ria Redor
Rating: 10!
Our appointment was 8 am and I was surprised to have her at our home at 745am! ☺ loved her worked!

Outfits: textspeak!/o me
Mark’s outfit: from a local dressmaker here in Mindoro
Maegan and Mariel’s outfits: all imported from the USA
My outfit: Salabianca store in MOA

Total Expense: 190k+

teaser pics here: http://gie121.multiply.com/photos/album/679/Mariel_Tiffanys_1st_birthday_photos_-_teaser_pics_from_Ms._Michelle_Morelos_
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19