Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 19

Author Topic: Party/Event Planners and Suppliers - feedback and ratings (No Ads Pls)  (Read 190538 times)

Mommy Jazz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Jazer Basan for Smart Parenting
Re: Suppliers' Ratings
« Reply #60 on: March 08, 2010, 09:58:11 am »

This thread is mainly for Party/Events Planners/Suppliers ratings, feedbacks and their short profile. For inquiries, please PM the planner or inquire at their website or topics at the Marketplace (if they have one).
Use the search feature to see if the particular party planner you wish to contact has their own thread at the Marketplace and post your inquiry there.

If thread does not exist, inquire at the planner's website.
For other matters concerning birthdays, please join other threads at the 'Birthday' section under 'Family'.

This thread will soon be merged with the Party Planners thread which is currently undergoing updates.
http://www.smartparenting.com.ph/parentchat/index.php?topic=5.0

Sumali sa mga usaping pang magulang. Magtanong at magbigay ng payo dito sa Parent Chat.

partyfrolics

• View Profile
    • "We turn party fears into party cheers!"
Re: Suppliers' Ratings, Party/Event Planners, profiles and feedbacks
« Reply #61 on: March 11, 2010, 11:39:23 pm »

We are here to take the hassle out of the stressful party planning. Through our personalized and creative approach, our primary goal is to serve our clients by means of throwing a successful event (big or small) and making it fun and trouble-free. As we say it, we turn your party fears into party cheers!

Contact us!:
(Email) partyfrolics@yahoo.com
(Phone) 02-5025675; 0917-8420325; 0917-5062726

Contact us!:
(Email) partyfrolics@yahoo.com
(Phone) 02-5025675; 0917-8420325; 0917-5062726

duchessamira

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2010, 09:48:00 am »

How much po services ng JCC? just to have an idea lang.
I tried visiting the site kaso wala contact numbers.  :(
help!

makulitz

• Mascot
    • View Profile
    • https://m.facebook.com/partymaarty?refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com.ph%2F&_rdr
« Reply #63 on: March 29, 2010, 06:17:07 pm »

Party Maarty Shop by makulitz

pls. visit our website: http://partymaarty.multiply.com/

or contact 0906-4560960

sample package:

P3.450 - clown host, kiddie tricks, balloon twist, face paint

P4.550 - clown host, bubble show, balloon twist, kiddie tricks, face paint.

thank you.

MYPOWDERBLUE

• Hello. Im Mayer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 01, 2010, 10:24:55 am »

We offer personalized banners, mugs, tumblers, mouse pads etc. for any occasions.

We also offer blank supplies of mugs and tumblers, for more information please Visit our website www.mypowderblue.com

or contact us and look for Mayer
(02)-710-0516 | (02)-409-2299 | +639284444420
Mypowderblue -  Philippines' Online Home of Party Banners, Souvenirs and Personalized Items

makulitz

• Mascot
    • View Profile
    • https://m.facebook.com/partymaarty?refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com.ph%2F&_rdr
« Reply #65 on: April 13, 2010, 01:06:25 pm »

hi mommy pls. check this link it might help you search for a party host and other entertainment packages.

http://www.smartparenting.com.ph/parentchat/index.php?topic=14694.0

thank you. :D

elregalo

• View Profile
    • http://www.lregalo.multiply.com
« Reply #66 on: May 03, 2010, 06:33:19 pm »

Hi mga sis... please try to view us .. for souvenir or giveaways, you can contact us at
http://lregalo.multiply.com. very affordable prices.. all are personalized.  ;)

thanks thanks....
El Regalo Personalized Giveaways, Souvenir, Gift
Food Cart, Onsite Printing on events and more...
call 458-9126 for inquiries or visit http://lregalo.multiply.com

frexx

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 12, 2010, 10:42:34 am »

SUPPLIER RATINGS FOR HAVACAKE (BALLOON DECOR)

I REGRET trusting Ms. Melanie Cementina (Havacake) to provide the balloon decoration for my daughterís 1st birthday party on March 21, 2010 at Shakeys Quezon Avenue.

I am really disappointed with what happened. Prior to the event, I made several follow-ups and she assured me that everything will be okay. The stress that I have experienced on the day of my daughterís party was so overwhelming.

First, her people came LATE as opposed to what she said ďthat they will be arriving there at 11:30 a.m.Ē. My husband and I went to the venue at 11:00 am to wait for them. Party time was at 1:00 p.m. and surely they arrived at 1:00 pm!

Second, the set-up was far from appealing. The quality of balloons her staff used was different from the one we agreed upon (pearlized). Now I understand that MAYBE she made tremendous efforts but they were not good enough. Kung hindi pala kaya yung ganong karaming lobo, sana hindi nalang ganun ang package na inoffer nila. Binawasan nalang kung ano lang kakayanin ng mga tao niya. Nanghihinayang po ako sa FOUR THOUSAND na bayad.

Hiyang-hiya ako sa guests because they were already there when the balloons arrived. Ang masaklap, nakaupo na yung mga guests, sumampa pa sa table yung mga staff niya in attempt to scotch-tape the first ceiling balloon! In other words, party time na, magkakabit palang sila ng ceiling balloons. Hindi talaga nakakatuwa. I immediately stopped them and told them to just scatter the balloons sa sahig. In other words, wala pong ceiling balloons na nakabit.

Despite all these, I paid the amount in full at hindi ko alam kung bakit. One of her staff apologized for the disaster. But then again, ano pa magagawa natin e nangyari na diba?

I wrote to Ms. Melanie as soon as I can to inform her about everything that had happened. She texted me on March 23 and told me she was sorry and promised to return PHP 1500. It is more than a month already and I still HAVE NOT received anything from her. I sent her message via text but she wonít reply.

Update: I had posted my feedback on her sites so that other clients can be made aware of this personís disreputable business practices but rather than accepting my feedback which is accurate, specific, and all very VERY true, she had my comments removed and banned my account from her site. Let this be a warning to ANYONE who is even thinking of availing of her services, if you are not satisfied with what you end up getting, she will do whatever it takes so you would not be able to tell anyone else. Despicable!

alkrfernando

• View Profile
FEEDBacks on Party entertainers and their packages
« Reply #68 on: June 03, 2010, 01:35:50 pm »

Hi to all the mommies and daddies out there. I was wondering if anyone has tried party packages from JODINAIRE PARTY NEEDS/ JODINAIRE ENTERPRISES? I would like to read and hear any feedbacks regarding there services.  please it would be a big help for us.

Mommy Jazz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Jazer Basan for Smart Parenting
« Reply #69 on: June 03, 2010, 02:33:06 pm »

On Frexx's experience, I heard of similar stories involving different Party Planners. In most cases, the Party Planner (manager or Owner) is willing to give back a part of the payment if the client is not satisfied.
Mabuti po siguro na habang nasa venue pa yung mga tauhan or the planner-owner, you can discuss it na para wala nang problema sa pagsoli ng pera.
Clients often simply say "the result wasn't the plan we originally discussed about. I need to ask for a discount". The planner should understand what the client means and take action accordingly.
Thanks for sharing your experience. It can help Parents to have a plan B should the same incident happen to them. 
Sumali sa mga usaping pang magulang. Magtanong at magbigay ng payo dito sa Parent Chat.

twinkl3star

• View Profile
    • Sasuman's Travel & Tours
« Reply #70 on: June 15, 2010, 08:03:07 am »

Check this party lootbags.. so affordable

http://elegantpieces.multiply.com

cyncha14

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 15, 2010, 02:53:11 pm »

Hi,

Here's my feedback/Ratings for PINK&PEACH PARTY (Balloon Decorations):

I really got mad last Saturday during my son's first bday kasi the party starts at 3pm and the venue was at Jollibee. Ang usapan namin ni Aileen ng Pink&Peach Party, she will start setting up around 2pm coz may party pa before us(from 12-2pm, 3-5pm kami), but guess what time she started setting up?! Sobrang EARLY!! AS IN 10AM!! Nagtext sya na andun na sya around 10am, e 2pm pa ko pupunta dun coz dami ko pa kelangan asikasuhin sa bahay. So sabi ko, intayin na lang niya ko, 2pm andun na ko.. sabi niya, she;ll need to leave na around 11am kasi may isa pa syang party.

E helow?! Anong gagawin ko dun sa mga balloons at san ko ilalagay un, e 3pm pa bday party ng anak ko! As in, galit na galit na talaga ko nun, ayaw ko na ngang puntahan dun e.. sinabihan lang ako ng asawa ko na daanan ko na lang dun at bayaran na kung tapos na lahat at ipatago na lang muna sa jollibee yung mga balloons.

Pagdating ko dun(around 1130am), almost finished na sila at nka-set up na dun sa party room namin, but sabi ko meron pang party ng 12noon dito.. so panu yan? She said nakausap na niya mga taga-jollibee at ippalagay na lang dun sa may play area sa baba at yung mga taga-Jollibee na rin daw ang magsesetup nun.

Sa loob loob ko, panu kung may pumutok dun sa mga lobo before our party?! Or panu kung mawala un at may kumuha nun dun sa baba? Mapapanagutan ba nila yun?! At saka bakit nila gagawing hassle pa sa client nila na bantayan pa un at magworry pa sa mga balloons na un, e dapat set up time nila is 2pm and not sobrang early dun!? Reason niya is may party pa daw kasi syang iseset up, 4pm yung party sa cavite! E kung may isa pa pala syang party na almost same time as mine, dapat di na niya inaccept nuon pa para nakahanap ako ng better na magdedecorate ng balloons!

I hate Aileen S. Cruz of Pink&Peach Party talaga!! I DONT RECOMMEND HER AS A SUPPLIER OF PARTY NEEDS!! BEWARE OF HER!!! I was not satisfied with her services, kahit nung kakabayad ko pa lang sa kanya ng downpayment, di na niya inasikaso agad yung tarp at banner ko.. BASTA, advise ko lang sa inyong lahat.. don't get her as your party needs provider!!

mommy-joiful

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 15, 2010, 04:39:04 pm »

hello mga sp mommies, question regarding sa jcc. Napansin ko kasi puro shakeys mga party, dun lang ba o puwede din sa iba like jollibee. thanks. :)
I love my Hubby and my Baby.. ‹

Lele

EVENT PROMO: Birthday/ Baptismal Budget
« Reply #73 on: June 19, 2010, 08:49:43 pm »

Online Budget Packages
Mga Mommies View This site
PROMO: Do you have an upcoming party? And finding ways to make it remarkably FUN & AFFORDABLE?
Visit www.disdesignandarts.multiply.com
Affordable Packages for Birthday; FUN Gigs Kidís Fun Party; Budget Kiddie Salon w/ Nail Art/ Face Painting or Glitter Tattoo. For only  Php 5,500.
PASOK na PASOK sa BUDGET mga MOMMIES
BOOK NOW visit the sites for more promos.

Lele

Mga SP Mommies,
Gusto ko i-share yung website na ito kc very affordable talaga & swak na swak sa budget. Lahat ng Occassions esp. BIRTHDAY and BAPTISMAL. They offer affordable Packages that suit to our Budget! Pwede nyo din savihin ang tamang exact Budget nyo at sila na bahala na gawan ka ng unique packages. Natuwa ako kasi yung Older Sister ko nagpabinyag siya eto ang 2mulong sa amin. Very affordable talaga. Mukang Malaki daw ang ginastos sa balloon decoration at Give aways. Pero tama lang at Budget Talaga. Kaya yung ibang money sa food nalang inilaan. Nakakatuwa kasi ang saya lalo na yung FACE PAINTING/ GLITTER TATTO nila at KIDís Salon with Nail ART P5,500 lang siya nakatipid ng sobra. Saka ito yung Excitement ng bata nagging aware sila sa ganitong kakaibang moments ng party.  Nakakatuwang pagmasdan ang mga bata na enjoy na enjoy para silang prinsesa at prinsipe na inaayusan. FUN and ENJOy! Ang party lahat naka smile at memorable talaga. Madaming ways talaga kung gusto makatipid pero mukang expensive.
Mga mommies kung gusto nyo ng updates promo register nyo yung name/address/mobile number/email address/celebration date/then lagay nyo yung dream party mo plus yung budget na kayang-kaya lang.email nyo lobodecobatibot@yahoo.com. Nagpa book kami agad. Saka mga momís nag uupdates sila ng mga promos pag nagregister ka sa email nila.
Ganyan ginawa naming ni sis. Nakaraos din ang binyagan.
Hay Salamat GOD!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 19