Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 19

Author Topic: Party/Event Planners and Suppliers - feedback and ratings (No Ads Pls)  (Read 216860 times)

mommy_s

• View Profile
Re: Party/Event Planners and Suppliers - feedback and ratings
« Reply #165 on: October 15, 2012, 12:32:34 pm »

thanks sis. pm ko na sya pati text. wait ko nalang reply niya...

bhell19

• View Profile
« Reply #166 on: December 10, 2012, 09:46:29 am »

Hi zandersmommy Baby Bear's Secret Bakeshop Ms. charlene is super nice. Ever since sya na talaga gumagawa ng cake ko. Since 4yrs old pa lang baby ko sya kinuha ko tapos nag 7 bday na baby ko sya pa rin. Tapos for my new baby sya pa rin hehe highly recommend her.  :)

kiddiedoc

• View Profile
« Reply #167 on: January 09, 2013, 01:37:14 pm »

My son's SuperMario 7th birthday party last January 6,2013 was a blast! i am proud to say that i planned the party, i did the venue dress up and i enjoyed:) here is my feedback..
Venue: DML Tent New Manila  peso power 11k rating: 9/10
the place is huge with a huge stage. The admin was nice and accomodating..they provide parking personnels so that our guest wont be having difficulty finding their own parking space.they allowed us to decorate the venue as early as 7am which is a favor for me because i was the one who did the venue decor and im no pro..i think the place should have a little renovation though:)

Venue dress up/giveaways/souvenir: Peso power: i spent more or less 6k for all of these..hmm i cant rate myself, but im just happy that ive got praises from my guest for the dress up ive made:) ive got the help of my cousin and my driver in putting the balloons together:) mahal na kasi ang magpa venue dress up ;)

Invitations/Tarps: i had it lay out and printed at On site printing, Peso power: 4php/each  Tarpaulin: 4x 3 350php, we had it pasted in a sintra board (200php) and served as our welcome banner:)

Host: YoyoMaster Glenn.   Rate 10/10
the first time my hubby and my boy watched him at PGT they were really amazed with his tricks, when ive learned that he is hosting birthday parties, he was my son non negotiable party host, booked him May of 2012, super galing ni Glenn at super bait, the entertainment and everything is different, walang moment na boring:)

Entertainment: Neutron Acrobat.  rate: 10/10
i booked them directly, and im happy that i got them at real real low..mas mababa than the rate na binibigay ng PP's
they really rocks! lahat naamazed, it was unforgettable, it was heartstopping performance, both of them and Glenn sobrang worth ang binayad ko:)
Photo/Video: JV All Events rating to follow, still waiting for the output..but its my 3rd time with JV and i am one very satisfied client
Projector with video live feed: Metrotech Projectors, peso power 6k..rating: 10/10
its a 9ft x 12 LCD with 4500ansi projector.  I made this as the backdrop, instead of renting a styro backdrop..

i just made the slideshows and avp's tapos yung games and entertainments naka live feed..Madaling kausap ang metrotech and the technicians were all good too:)

Food: Verleo rating 10/10..everyone knows how good verleo is, i got their create your own menu:)
Cake: Chef Jojo Javier of Sweetilicious Peso Power 4k rate 10/10
it was a 2 layered all edible supermario cake, i have only good words for chef Jojo, she is so nice and her cakes was really delicious

Foodcart: FIC and Chillbar from Aileen of Sweetservices. Peso Power 7,100 for both
rate 10/10, i booked them thru email lang, they come early, the foodcarts were presentable..I love FIC even hubby, so happy that i go it at a lower price than last year

I am so proud of this party, it was not as budgeted as our previous one, pero it was a success, and it was a labor of love:) when we went home, my son keeps on hugging and kissing me while saying thank you for giving him a wonderful party, nakakawala ng pagod, sulit lahat ng effort :)

mishatasha

• View Profile
« Reply #168 on: January 09, 2013, 02:43:56 pm »

sis kiddiedoc how much lhat ngastos mo??? me running 80 k na waaahh i taught mura mgpaprty sa pinas hndi dn pla! hahhaa!! my baby baptism kasi dto namin gnnap sa Doha ee.. nsa  70k dn ngastos namin minus foodcart.. entertainment kasi wala naman gnn dto hehe,,,

kiddiedoc

• View Profile
« Reply #169 on: January 09, 2013, 02:56:22 pm »

Sis nasa 100k lang lahat including mga tips na yun, last year with our daughters first birthday we've spent double kasi kaya nakakatuwa lang that with our budget I've managed to make it ok pa din:)

JAM_EOP

• View Profile
« Reply #170 on: January 09, 2013, 03:03:00 pm »

^congrats sis. habang binabasa ko post mo ramdam ko happiness mo. :) congrats ulit. ako sa feb 2. :)

kiddiedoc

• View Profile
« Reply #171 on: January 09, 2013, 03:05:30 pm »

Thank you sis and goodluck sa party:)

Angeldust

• View Profile
« Reply #172 on: January 09, 2013, 03:07:27 pm »

Sis kiddiedoc - pashare naman contact details ng cake supplier and FIC please Ok to for summer bday parties like mine :) TIA

kiddiedoc

• View Profile
« Reply #173 on: January 09, 2013, 03:14:53 pm »

Sis angeldust: for the FIC email sweetservices@gmail.com, chef jojo's number
09175997143:)hth

Angeldust

• View Profile
« Reply #174 on: January 09, 2013, 03:18:04 pm »

Thank you sis! my FB page ba sila? Hope you can share more pics. : ;D

kiddiedoc

• View Profile
« Reply #175 on: January 09, 2013, 03:32:56 pm »

Yes sis, I will kapag nakuha ko na official pictures:) I'll post links ng mga fb page nila tonight, nakamobile lang kasi ako:)

Angeldust

• View Profile
« Reply #176 on: January 09, 2013, 03:36:26 pm »

Ok sis! thanks so much!  ;D

mishatasha

• View Profile
« Reply #177 on: January 09, 2013, 03:56:26 pm »

sis kiddiedoc ok ba yung JV all events?? torn kasi ako between shuttercount and them,.. c JV kasi mura pero base sa fb page niya ok naman mga shots niya.. c shutter naman mganda talaga mga shots niya pero pricey.. ! thanks sis

kiddiedoc

• View Profile
« Reply #178 on: January 09, 2013, 04:06:08 pm »

Sis mishatasha: yes sis, actually pang 3rd time ko na sa JV, so far lahat ng events ko sa kanila wala akong naging problema even afterservice:)

mymarteena

• a mom to a cute little princess :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: January 09, 2013, 04:33:11 pm »

hi sis mishatasha! I got Shuttercount for my baby's cake smash shoot and maganda talag kuha nila :) pricey pero super ok hindi nga lang sila available nung 1st bday na mismo ni baby kaya I got Cre8tiveminds and hindi naman kami nagsisi sa shots nila super ganda :D
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 19