Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: Kindermusik for infants and toddlers  (Read 37246 times)

momi rmi

• View Profile
Re: KINDERMUSIK FOR INFANT AND TODDLERS
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2008, 09:53:08 am »

hi mommies...

Bernice and I attended the Kindermusik class last Saturday, actually we're 30 mins late kaya di ko naabutan yung ibang activities nla... some of the activities na inabutan namin are playing with instruments, playing with a ball, dancing and singing with the other kids, quick nap and eating time... on my own assessment ok naman i-enroll kc they get to interact with other children and you also learn other activities that you can do with your kids and of course the activities are all with music. 

Bernice is the youngest from the group (6 months) while the rest ranges from 10 to 15 months, i think.  so some are already walking and some are learning how to walk that being the case i decided not to enroll bernice because i think she wont be able to interact with them as a 6 months old would as well as with the activities being done.  Although teacher Ian told me that i could learn as a mom on how to play and interact with my baby. May be next year i will enroll bernice.  :)

mild

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2008, 05:22:54 pm »

ah ok, siguro  nga early p yung 6 mos dun..at least u learned tips their mommy rmi. :)di ba?

momi rmi

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2008, 12:16:42 pm »

yup, i learned something din naman...  ;)

zuri

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2008, 07:03:06 pm »

hi mommies...

Bernice and I attended the Kindermusik class last Saturday, actually we're 30 mins late kaya di ko naabutan yung ibang activities nla... some of the activities na inabutan namin are playing with instruments, playing with a ball, dancing and singing with the other kids, quick nap and eating time... on my own assessment ok naman i-enroll kc they get to interact with other children and you also learn other activities that you can do with your kids and of course the activities are all with music. 

Bernice is the youngest from the group (6 months) while the rest ranges from 10 to 15 months, i think.  so some are already walking and some are learning how to walk that being the case i decided not to enroll bernice because i think she wont be able to interact with them as a 6 months old would as well as with the activities being done.  Although teacher Ian told me that i could learn as a mom on how to play and interact with my baby. May be next year i will enroll bernice.  :)

wow. mukhang interesting talaga. hay. sana maenroll ko din yung kid ko. she's 11 months old and walking na. so u think its a good class? try ko maginquire dito sa alabang brnch. thanks for the info sis.

mitch

• i love my kids so much
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2008, 08:56:03 pm »

hi mommies...

[/quote

hi mom_rmi thanks for sharing this wonderfull experience nyo ni bernice ;D ;Dgusto ko din sanang i enroll baby ko which is 10 months allready but magpapasukan na eh wala na ko time perotry ko pa din gawan nang paraan at na inspire naman ako sa story mo mommy  :D :D okey lang ba ang weekends lang attend  ??magkanu po bayad pag enroll and ilang oras kayo stay dun??san po sya banda ??

momi rmi

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2008, 12:35:10 pm »

momi zuri and momi mitch, check nyo na lang po kung san meron malapit sa location nyo na provider ng kindermusik (available po sa website nila) and then call.  Si Teacher Ian kc ianalow niya muna maexperience ng mga momies and babies and then decide after that 1st session if u want to enroll for the rest of the sessions and the 1st session was for free... :)

mitch

• i love my kids so much
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2008, 05:23:13 pm »

momi zuri and momi mitch, check nyo na lang po kung san meron malapit sa location nyo na provider ng kindermusik (available po sa website nila) and then call.  Si Teacher Ian kc ianalow niya muna maexperience ng mga momies and babies and then decide after that 1st session if u want to enroll for the rest of the sessions and the 1st session was for free... :)

thanks momi rmi update nalang ako if ever matuloy kami nang baby ko  ;D ;D

zuri

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2008, 06:54:23 pm »

really? first session was free? galing naman. u think its the same sa mga ibang branches nila? i havent made that phonecall yet, sobrang busy lagi ko nakakalimutan.

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2009, 03:42:31 pm »

Mga sis my baby is turning 17 months on July which is the start of the class,,,alanganin kasi age ni baby eh yung sa level 1 nila until 18 months,,,yung sa second level naman 18 months to 3 year old..san kaya sya magfafall dun ?.....

hmm any feedback sa branch ng kindermusik sa sta. catalina st. brgy st.peter, quzon city?...tenks so much...

purplegirl

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2011, 05:57:07 pm »

pwede bang buhayin ang thread na ito?

for those of you residing in Bicutan/Merville/France Better Living areas, teacher Ana is conducting a class every saturday at WOW (World of Wonders) located at Russia St. Better Living, you may contact her at this info:

Ms. Ana Castro  502-8241, 0917-532-2437

strawberrycupcake

• View Profile
Re: Kindermusik for infants and toddlers
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2011, 12:38:07 pm »

Check out this school for little kids NOT THE ORDINARY DAY CARE SCHOOL. They Develop kids motor skills through baby ballet and baby yoga, baby singing and dancing while they include other activities in day care centers. Their curriculum is based on LONDON UK syllabus,

Try the BABY BALLET DAY CARE SCHOOL Now OPEN at TWINKLE TOES Commonwealth Fairview Quezon City for enrollment they have the new Baby Ballet Day Care Class for toddlers a fun exciting class combined with story telling, role-playing, singing, dancing ballet, ballet stretches and excercises, baby yoga, origami, arts, painting, math, science, and English and lots of fun.

A great way to introduce school in a fun way to little kids as young as 1yr olds to 5 years is accepted. Call them at 09175460515 / 09228229468 and 4349928

http://www.facebook.com/twinkletoesballetandmusicacademy

They also have regular ballet classes like BABY Ballerinas, Classical Ballet, Adult Ballet and Ballet for moms.

purple_girl

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2011, 10:31:21 am »

my daughter's turning 2 next month and i'm thinking about enrolling her in kindermusik.  ok po ba talaga? mukhang excited na kasi siya mag-school kaya naisip kong i-enroll siya. i also want her to improve on her socialization skills.

charmed_angel/mom

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2011, 04:28:48 pm »

my son is attending KinderMusik  as early as 16 months old and up to now that he is 22 months old......he really enjoys the class though he is super active na...memorize niya na flow ng class...we are currently attending Our Time Class with Teacher Mitch Enriquez at West Ave. Q.C....i highly recommend KinderMusik coz i can see that he is achieving yun developmental milestones niya advance pa nga & he really is able to interact at such a young age & for a boy his age na he can carry/start a conversation already kahit in phrases lang...galing talaga...

unknown

« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2011, 05:38:58 pm »

where po location nito? meron ba sa mandaluyogn area saka saturday ng hapon ang schedule or sunday?

charmed_angel/mom

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2011, 06:58:52 pm »

where po location nito? meron ba sa mandaluyogn area saka saturday ng hapon ang schedule or sunday?
hi! you can check the website posted here (KinderMusik) & from there you would see the KinderMusik educators near your place...we are attending Saturday morning class but schedule depends on the educator...check it out na lang...HTH
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6