Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Feedback on Think & Try and Smart Readers (Makati preschools)  (Read 68675 times)

ceejhei

• ex model, a mom of 2 girls, a fighter
    • View Profile
Re: Feedback on Think & Try and Smart Readers (Makati preschools)
« Reply #105 on: July 23, 2012, 03:12:19 pm »

hi mommies! who's kids are currently enrolled in Smart Readers? I have a daughter currently an s-4 nursery student.. :)
Living the Life with my 2 kids. :)

Mommy Jazz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Jazer Basan for Smart Parenting
« Reply #106 on: May 27, 2013, 12:28:46 pm »

sa kabilang thread meron din feed back on think and try and smart readers but I suggest dito nalang i-post about those 2 schools para hindi flooded that thread.
http://www.smartparenting.com.ph/parentchat/index.php/topic,171

-joanamber-

• brianna's mom
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/joanabri
« Reply #107 on: May 29, 2013, 08:53:32 am »

Hi Mommies! May website ba yung Smart Readers? Magkano kaya yung estimated tuition fee dun? Thanks!
-joanamber-

aushi

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 30, 2013, 12:04:26 am »

^they don't have website. their tuition for nursery is 42k, kinder and prep, 41k.. inclusive of uniform, bag, art materials and books.. :)

sheila86

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 18, 2014, 05:01:39 pm »

HI Im a newbie Here. Just want to ask any updated feedback regarding the tuition fee of the ff PreSchools within San Antonio Village : Smart Reader, think and Try, InnerWheel, Odea, KIDS and KIDS Playlab School. And maybe info regarding the curriculum nila like if its traditional or progressive type of teaching. My trial class kasi daughter ko na nakasched for KIDS and KIDS Playlab Preschool. Thanks again for any feedback.  :)

Mommy Jazz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Jazer Basan for Smart Parenting
« Reply #110 on: February 18, 2014, 08:51:31 pm »

Close na po ang Odea. Innerwheel has the lowest tuition among the schools you mentioned. They are traditional. Think and Try is not entirely traditional. I have heard of a mom who transferred her kid to Smart Readers because she isn't happy with KIDS. I disagree kasi love ko ang KIDS.
As for the tuition, these schools do not publish it publicly but you will be surprised how easy it is to ask over the phone.

sheila86

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 20, 2014, 09:29:04 am »

Thanks for the info Mommyjazz. I'll decide na lang kung san sya papasok na school after her trial classes.
So far I have 4 options for her PreSchool : KIDS ,KIDS Playlab Preschool, Smart Reader and Playhouse Preschool ( no trial class but they have summer class and they encourage me to enroll my daughter). My other school pa na I've heard ok naman, Globe Academy. Kaya lang dito sila macontact.

cass_kat

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 03, 2015, 08:58:20 am »

Hi,

I have back read this topic, I am considering Smart Reader for my son this coming school year, but do you happen to have most updated feedback for the preschools in Makati preferably in San Antonio Village? Thank you so much, looking forward for the updates/feedback.  ;)

Gwen22

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 06, 2015, 12:28:36 am »

Hi Mommies! I'am new here. I just want to share my insights regarding preschools. My son finished his Nursery in Little Smart Reader Kids (LSRK). I must say this is a good school for some reasons: First of course is the fee, i found their tuition cheaper than the other preschools and they offer affordable Enrollment Fee. Second is the quality of education, i like their style in teaching its mix of progressive and traditional  the teachers are good and converse in english even with the parents and very approachable, they always give assignments so the moms could follow their lessons. I was really surprised with their lessons in Nursery very advance, we're so happy with the improvement of our little boy. He just turned 4 and incoming Kinder but he can now read 3 letter words and spell. I was also surprised that they were able to answer their books cover to cover! Daig pa yung sa grade 1 kong anak.  My husband said nga sulit na sulit bayad namin dahil my son learned a lot. Goodluck to us mommies! Another school year for our kiddos!

Louise Santos

• View Profile
Re: Trying out posting
« Reply #114 on: December 19, 2015, 04:47:56 pm »

Hi mommies i just want to share with you. If you are looking for preschool for your kids especially if you are living in Makati. One of my kid graduated in Little Smart Reader Kid in Kamagong San Antonio Vil. Makati. Now my duaghter is one of the top in her school now. It was great and fun was advantage to my daughter before she got in grade 1. :-)
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]