Parent Chat

Advanced search  

News:

Don't forget to check your email verification from info@smartparenting.com.ph

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Friends with Benefits  (Read 33910 times)

chococream

• without you life is without meaning baby
    • View Profile
    • Online Store
Re: Friends lang pero sex partner din?
« Reply #60 on: March 28, 2012, 06:22:19 pm »

buti nga at UKAY-UKAY..mas graveh yong term na EAT ALL YOU CAN...OR CARENDERIA free for all to come in... :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

weddingsingermom

• Mom of three girls and a wife of a violinist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 31, 2012, 05:28:41 pm »

Read the bible kamo. Andun ang guidelines for a better life. God condemns sex offenders. You can find it in Galatians 5. Dati i find this lectures corny pero nung mamulat at makilala ko si Lord (salamat sa asawa ko) naging aware ako, even self-indulgence is not allowed. Better get married kung hindi maiwasan yan, pero they should face the consequences. Our body is sacred, the Spirit lives in us. Defiling it in anyway would be disrespect to God. Hope this helps. ;)

kissablesam

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 14, 2012, 05:46:15 pm »

nako nako, give the girl the benifit of the doubt. :)

Been in the same situation too. nung una FB pero nun time na yun hes trying to win his girl back eh. though single kami pareho. na-inlove ako sa kanya pero i realized everything is wrong and run after. baka san pa mapunta diba? hehe theres nothing wrong with that. were all humans. i supposed.

so after 3 mos, hes calling me na. pursuing me into much serious level and telling me na hes inlove with me too na. pero nawala na yun love ko sa kanya. end of story. I have no regret sharing mine. baka sakali, may katulad ko din diba?

Am happy for those na may happy ending. Love is a risk.

drrubencflores

« Reply #63 on: April 23, 2012, 11:13:10 pm »

to the Topic Starter: How's your friend now?

In my opinion, lalaki din ako. Noong bata pa ako, nagkaro'n din ako ng ganito. I had this relationship with a girl, I mean, yes, sexual relationship with this girl but there's no strings attached. FUBU if you may want to call it like that. Kung lalaki din lang ang tatanungin, there's no more questions if may isang girl na magiging close sa kanya just to have a sexual relationship. Walang commitment, no responsibility, no worries, bonus pa yung sexual relationship. But come to think of it, kahit lalaki dumadating din sa point na sawa na sa lokohan. There's no specific age. Even us can come to the point na gusto na naming magseryoso. To build our own family and future. In my own point of view, it's just right to end this kind of relationship. Ito yung kind ng relationship na hindi tumatagal.

ysLim

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 25, 2012, 09:33:59 am »

i don't like this kind of set-up. naghahanap ka lang ng sakit. baka mahawa ka kung ano mang sakit meron yung kaFUBU mo, or sakit sa puso if mainlove ka at di ka naman type i-pursue to the next level!

danel_em

Re: Friends with Benefits
« Reply #65 on: August 02, 2012, 09:49:22 am »

I just watched Love and Other Drugs... sobrang like ko yung story kesa sa Friends with Benefits...

anyways... since yung mga napanood ko eh single lahat ang sangkot POV ko there's nothing wrong with that. But when you know you are stepping on a healthy grass, dapat wakasan na kaagad. Kakaiba ang balik ng karma. Sobra sobra ang sarap sa una pero sa huli, masakit at buong kaluluwa mo ang damay kung papatol ka sa may asawa/bf/gf na. I heard a lot of real life stories and they just end up unhappy and longing to be accepted again.

kiko18

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 05, 2012, 11:27:17 am »

been separated for 3 years.
meet this guy, he's single. we knew we liked each other.
at first i thought its like a fubu thing but
natagal eh he's acting like a boyfriend
been demanding things and get jealous rin.
ako naman still skeptic because i knew mahirap situation ko.
but he knew all abouth that.

insights?!

chococream

• without you life is without meaning baby
    • View Profile
    • Online Store
« Reply #67 on: November 05, 2012, 09:38:06 pm »

my hubby told me one time about this FUBU thing he had when we were still very early in our relationship. Hindi naman daw niya sinasadya, it just happened and he welcomed the temptation, yon nga daw the woman was the one asking, paying and everyting. Bonus sa kanya is he gets everythign and all the candy in a pack. But he knows deep down he loves me daw, wrong yes but mahirap daw lumabas diretso revolve in a same circle kaya dahan dahan daw dapat ang pagescape,...in short ang result ng FUBU is OUTRIGHT COMPLICATED COMPLICATIONS AND SAKIT SA ULO especially if the woman falls in love and you (the man) DONT. yon ang problema because when he went into the FUBU set up the set up was laid out plain and simple. Glad he was out after 4months, nabuntis pa ang babae...yon nga lang HE DONT KNOW FOR SURE THAT HE IS THE FATHER, lets face it...IF A WOMAN IS LIKE THAT CAN A MAN BE SURE THAT ALL THE WOMANS OFFSPRING CAME FROM HIM??? worst, after nalaman ng babae na he dont want to marry her just because of the child give it time ang gusto...the next week he heard that na abort ang bata ....THAT WAS FAST yan ang thought niya...

my point in sharing is that, now that we are married...it was his past and there is nothing for me in there...but the lesson is very clear...wag pumasok sa isang complicadong sitwasyon na alam mong sigurado kang dehado.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]