There is nothing more comforting to a baby than his mother’s touch. True enough, even experts have wondered about the instant feeling of relief, comfort and security that a mother’s hands bring to her little one. Let’s explore the ways to best express your love through touch:
1. Massaging your baby. A good massage instantly calms your little one, giving him a peaceful good night’s sleep. For his mildest protection, we suggest using NIVEA BABY Nutri Sensitive Milk Lotion. Specially formulated for sensitive and dry skin, it intensively nourishes with natural Omega-6 lipids and shea butter to protect against irritations and improve the skin’s condition.
2. Breastfeeding. Breastfeeding provides your baby the nutrition he needs. More importantly, it brings you closer to your baby, and makes for a perfect touch-bonding moment that only you and your little darling can share.
3. Patting his back. Patting your baby’s back to allow him to burp promotes good blood circulation and proper digestion – plus, what a joy to hear that cute little burp from your little darling!
4. Hugging. How your baby wakes up in the morning defines his mood for the rest of the day. Start his day right by giving your baby a warm and tight embrace. It will surely make his day brighter.
5. Tickling. Your little one absolutely loves to be tickled during playtime! Watch him giggle as your fingers reach his ticklish spots. Plus, you get to hear him giggle, which makes everything more adorable!