- Labor & Childbirth Giving Birth In The Time Of COVID-19? What To Expect When You Go To The Hospital
- Baby What You Need To Know To Protect Your Newborn From COVID-19
- News We Are Now Required To Wear Face Masks When We Step Out And Shop For Groceries
- Love & Relationships Moms On Dads During Quarantine: 'Maaasahan Rin Pala Sa Bahay Kahit Hindi Inuutusan'
6 Nice-To-Have Baby Gear According to SP MomsMom and contributor Mommyjazz asks SP moms to share their top picks for nice-to-have baby gear.by Jazer Basan .
Read on about SP moms' thoughts on audio monitors and bouncers/rockers.
2. Audio monitor
Must have: 0 votes
Nice to have: 9 votes
It depends: 7 votes
Most respondents feel the need for an audio monitor if the house is big and no guardian can closely watch over the baby.
25-year-old Xander's mom Karen Abigaile Roxas aka xandernok - recommends an audio monitor only if both parents are working and away from the child.
Other SP Community members have this to say:
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
- twelvth_goddess - "if your house is big and the there is no yaya or if the yaya is not too dependable, maybe getting one is OK."
- hel - "[An audio monitor is] Useful if baby will sleep in his own room / nursery and also if you have a big house so you will know if the baby's already awake. At night, you can hear him breathe, so less worries. An audio / video monitor is also good so you can keep watch of the baby specially if he can walk already or he moves a lot."
3. Bouncer / Rocker
Must have: 6 votes
Nice to have: 11 votes
It depends: 1 vote
Medical Technologist Grace Garcia-Anonuevo aka addicted2jakey has this to say:
"We got our Newborn-to-Toddler Rocker as a welcome gift request for Jacob. It's quite pricey, but it'll be useful to us and to him. Although he has a crib, we often keep him in his rocker to sleep or carry him anywhere in the house. The rocker plays music which he became familiar with before he got introduced to educational DVDs. The vibrating function helps in putting him to sleep. Unfortunately, the kind we have is too big for out type of car and can't double as a car seat.”
Click here to read on for tips on making the most of your bouncer/rocker, and what SP moms have to say about baby slings.
Trending in Summit Network