- News Isabelle Daza Gives Birth To Baby #2! ‘We Are So Happy You Exist’
- Real Parenting Tama Na Ba Ang Isa? Paano Ba Malalaman Kung Handa Ka Na Sa Isa Pang Anak
- Labor & Childbirth Mom Believed the Opinions on Her Facebook Group. She Gave Birth to a Stillborn Baby
- Love & Relationships 'My Husband Went Through Online Counselling To Save Our Marriage'
Avoiding Baby Bumps and FallsPrevent baby bumps and bruises by adopting child safety techniques and tips.
Almost all babies with newfound mobility have their share of bumps and falls at least once. Don’t panic if baby does fall or knock her head against something. Most likely, after the crying bout and initial scare is over, she will resume her exploration activities in a few minutes. But since there’s always a tiny possibility of complications , call your pediatrician and ask what danger signs to watch out for within the next 24 hours.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCrawling babies will try to discover ways and means to go exploring, so make an effort to keep her safe .
CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended VideosPhotography by Jun Pinzon
- Make staircases (even just a few steps!) off-limits as these can be dangerous.
- Take care when opening and closing doors because baby might be hiding behind them and poking a finger through the hole between door and wall.
- Let baby play in areas where there are no large pieces that will encourage her urge to climb. Low stools and tables can fascinate a little tot enough to clamber up. Unfortunately, it’s easier to climb up than go down. Until baby learns how to return to the floor without falling down, remove tempting furniture in her play areas.
Trending in Summit Network