- Real Parenting Ogie Alcasid And Michael V. On Fatherhood: 'Enjoy The Ride, Put Your Foot Down, Be Involved'
- Toddler 'May Insekto Sa Loob Ng Tenga Ng Anak Ko!': Heto Ang Dapat Mong Gawin Nang Mabilis
- Getting Pregnant 13 Sex Positions for Deep Penetration to Help You Get Pregnant!
- Home Mom Shares How She Organizes Tiny Kitchen: ‘Kahit Budget Meal Lang Nagmukhang Mahal’
Babies and Bath Time: What Else You Need To KnowMake your baby look forward to bath time every day.
What is it with bath time that makes it very enjoyable for babies?
More than just a cleansing activity, bath time is an integral part of your baby’s day. Not only does it make your baby feel fresh and clean, it also makes for a great touch-bonding moment.
Bath time plays a key role in strengthening the connection with your baby because it is one of the first bonding activities that you do together. As you cleanse your baby’s skin, let him splash around in his tub to remind him of the time he was in your womb. With the gentleness of your touch and his bath essentials, everything works together to help your baby relax during bath time.
The next time you give your little angel a bath, ask yourself the following questions:
1. Do your baby’s bath essentials provide the mildest protection? How does your baby respond during bath time? Your baby’s bath time should always be fun!
2. Are you using products specifically made for sensitive skin? Some babies are more prone to allergies and other forms of skin irritations, which is an indication of a sensitive skin condition. Choose products which are especially made for babies with sensitive skin to protect against redness, rashes and skin irritations. With NIVEA BABY Extra Mild Shampoo, you get a specially-made formula for sensitive scalp and hair. It is ultra mild with natural chamomile that soothes the scalp and protects from tears.
3. Do you use what’s best for your baby’s overall care? Ensure your baby’s mildest protection. Backed by over 100 years of skincare expertise, know that your baby's sensitive skin is in safe hands with NIVEA BABY.
Be part of our growing online community and take the 1st Step to your baby’s Mildest Protection. Visit https://www.facebook.com/NIVEABabyPhilippines today!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Trending in Summit Network