- Real Parenting Download 'Big John' E-Book For Free! 5 Inspiring Lessons From John Gokongwei Jr's Success
- Love & Relationships Dad Surprises Wife By Getting A Vasectomy: 'Tayong Mga Lalaki Naman Ang Mag-Sacrifice'
- Food 4 Tasty Meals Made With Malunggay That Even Your Kids Won't Be Able To Resist
- Love & Relationships Parang Chore Na Lang Ang Sex? 'My Husband Makes Me Feel Undesirable'
Baby’s First Christmas: How to Make it MemorableMake the holiday season more special for your baby.
With the holidays upon us, family members, young and old, are sure to gather to celebrate with family and friends. When the newest family member comes along, how can you make his first holiday more magical and memorable?
For your little one, the holidays are an exciting time. His senses tell him that there’s something definitely special going on with all the colorful dazzling lights, merry songs, happy laughter and delectable aromas. Naturally, your baby cannot fully comprehend the reason behind the merriment, but you can still make Christmas magical for him – here’s how:
• Make your baby part of the tradition.
How does your family usually celebrate Christmas? Do you often go on a trip or do a special activity together? Got unique family traditions? Include your baby and let him join in the fun, too!
• Hold him closer to the lights.
Your baby will be in awe of the colorful blinking lights and decors everywhere, but he cannot see beyond 14 inches during his first few weeks. Hold him closer – with caution - so that he can get a better glimpse of them.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
• Introduce him to friends and relatives.
Here’s the chance to introduce him to his cousins, aunts and grandparents! Let your baby take center stage and be the star during the gathering! Aside from developing his social skills, this will also help reduce stranger anxiety.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
• Give him lots of holiday hugs and kisses.
The holidays give you and the rest of the family the best excuse to spoil your little one with hugs! This is also a perfect opportunity to let your relatives touch-bond with your baby.
• Make sure he gets enough sleep, too.
Your little one needs his complete hours of rest. With all the merrymaking, it will be a challenge for you to distract him away from the celebrations and get him to sleep. • Ham it up for the camera!The holidays wouldn’t be memorable if you don’t keep photos or videos. Dress up your baby in his most festive attire and click away!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
• Buy him his first holiday gifts.
What could be better than giving him expert skincare? Care for his skin with his 1st Step to mildest protection from NIVEA BABY Silky Shine Shampoo and NIVEA BABY Extra Mild Shampoo.
How are you celebrating this year’s merriest holiday with your little one? Share your stories with us at https://www.facebook.com/NIVEABabyPhilippines.
Enjoy the holidays with your baby, NIVEA BABY mommies!
Trending in Summit Network