- News Get A Chance To Win P100,000 By Sharing Your Smart Parenting Story!
- Real Parenting Aga Muhlach on Twins: 'I Was a Strict Dad...Namamalo Ako'
- Fitness & Nutrition 61 Lbs Ang Nabawas Sa Timbang Ni Stef Prescott Sa Loob Ng 1 Taon Ng Pandemic
- Home Unli Babad! Family Builds Foldable, 3-Feet Pool In Their Garden For P10,000
Build Baby’s Muscles during his PlaytimeLet’s continue playing and learning with Pampers and Gymboree Play & Music. Here is another fun routine from the “Play Play Everyday” playtime course!
At the Active Baby Stage (9 -18 months), movement is one of the best ways your child can learn about himself and the world around him. This is why Pampers, the diaper committed to baby development, and Gymboree Play & Music, the pioneer and global leader of early childhood learning programs, created the “Play Play Everyday” routine to help parents nurture their child’s development through movement.
Today’s fun move is the Mountain Climb!
Best Move to build Muscle Control: The Mountain ClimbADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
You don’t have to go to the countryside to let your baby experience the fun of mountain climbing. Help improve your baby’s coordination and muscle control by creating your own mountain right at home.
For this activity, use a bean bag or take out those sofa cushions and pile them up to create a gentle incline. When your mountain is ready, take the lead by leaning on the bean bag or cushions and pretending to crawl up the mountain. Then let your baby try it on his own, closely spotting him all the while. The goal is to have baby sit up at the peak of the dome. Be sure to support your baby’s back and head in case his balance isn’t quite perfect yet.
Benefits of the Mountain ClimbCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Core muscle control - needed to develop good balance
- Upper and lower body coordination – using his hands and feet to lift himself up will help develop coordination between the different parts of his body
Brought to you by
Trending in Summit Network