- Special Occasions Ma, It's Daddy's Time To Shine! Ibida Niyo Siya Sa 14 Social Media Challenges Na Ito
- Preschooler A Dad Shares How Online Learning Helped His Kids Get Into U.S. Universities
- Real Parenting These Wais Moms Made Amazing Toys Out Of Cardboard Boxes!
- Health & Nutrition First Trimester: Everything You Need To Know About Prenatal Care During COVID-19
Build Baby’s Muscles during his PlaytimeLet’s continue playing and learning with Pampers and Gymboree Play & Music. Here is another fun routine from the “Play Play Everyday” playtime course!
At the Active Baby Stage (9 -18 months), movement is one of the best ways your child can learn about himself and the world around him. This is why Pampers, the diaper committed to baby development, and Gymboree Play & Music, the pioneer and global leader of early childhood learning programs, created the “Play Play Everyday” routine to help parents nurture their child’s development through movement.
Today’s fun move is the Mountain Climb!
Best Move to build Muscle Control: The Mountain ClimbADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
You don’t have to go to the countryside to let your baby experience the fun of mountain climbing. Help improve your baby’s coordination and muscle control by creating your own mountain right at home.
For this activity, use a bean bag or take out those sofa cushions and pile them up to create a gentle incline. When your mountain is ready, take the lead by leaning on the bean bag or cushions and pretending to crawl up the mountain. Then let your baby try it on his own, closely spotting him all the while. The goal is to have baby sit up at the peak of the dome. Be sure to support your baby’s back and head in case his balance isn’t quite perfect yet.
Benefits of the Mountain ClimbCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
- Core muscle control - needed to develop good balance
- Upper and lower body coordination – using his hands and feet to lift himself up will help develop coordination between the different parts of his body
Brought to you byADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Trending in Summit Network