- Real Parenting Jake Ejercito Met Philmar Alipayo For The First Time During His Visit To Siargao
- Baby Dad Names Newborn ‘Department Of Statistical Communication’ (We're Not Kidding)
- Getting Pregnant Masama Ang Epekto Ng Stress Sa Buntis, Ayon Sa Maraming Pag-aaral
- Real Parenting Mom Rage O Labis Na Galit, Tanda Na May Mga Pangangailangan Kang 'Di Nakukuha
JUST IN: You Can Now Shop For Pregnancy And Baby Essentials Online On Smart Parenting!We’ve made it easier for you to get your parenting must-haves, moms.by Kitty Elicay .
There’s nothing more exciting than preparing for the arrival of your little one. The moment you find out you’re expecting, you are reading (and watching!) for every information you can find to make sure you are taking care of yourself and your baby.
That is probably how you discovered SmartParenting.com.ph as you look for content you can trust. But there is a missing element in your experience with us, right? You wish you can also immediately buy the products you’ve read about and love?
We hear you.
You go to Smart Parenting for practical advice on pregnancy, breastfeeding, newborn, and baby care. Today, we are excited to share that we have made it easier for you to buy all these essentials inside the Smart Parenting articles that you've read! We call it Chat n Shop.
Chat n Shop is an online store within a small box inside select Smart Parenting articles. It allows you to buy your must-have pregnancy and baby essentials, pay, and have it delivered to your doorstep, without ever leaving the page!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
You can now shop on our website AND on our Facebook page (@smartparenting.ph)!
How to shop for pregnancy and baby items here, on the Smart Parenting website
At Chat n Shop, Smart Parenting and babymama.ph team up to curate helpful products for your pregnancy, breastfeeding, and baby needs. Here is a quick guide, so you can start shopping!CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
1. Find the Chat N Shop button in the article you’re reading and click. You can also go to Smartparenting.com.ph, and you’ll see the 'Chat n Shop' button at the lower right corner of the home page.
Try it now by clicking the 'Chat n Shop' button below.
You’ll see several of these 'Chat n Shop' boxes inside the website, especially on stories about breastfeeding and newborn care. Just look for the ‘Chat n Shop Now’ button and start choosing the items you want to add to your cart.
The transaction is secure and safe and a friendly member of our community care team will help you through the payment and delivery process. It’s just like talking to another Smart Parenting mom.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
2. Select a category and choose your items.
Trending in Summit Network