- Home Done With Your Grocery Run? How To Properly Disinfect Your Clothes When Returning Home
- Food Craving for Carbs? Here Are The Stores Delivering Freshly Baked Bread
- Preschooler Baby Shark And Paw Patrol Hand Washing Videos Are Here (Hang In There, Parents)
- News Mahal Na Araw 2020: Paano Ang Paggunita Ng Semana Santa Sa Gitna Ng COVID-19?
Don’t Panic: 5 Things you should Know about Your NewbornHere are some ‘abnormalities’ you may find in your newborn babies. In truth, they’re quite normal.
Your little of bundle of joy may not necessarily be a squeaky clean angel when he comes out. Newborn babies, of course, are still developing human beings, and are very much prone to infection, so here are some things you may notice about them. These shouldn’t be a cause for worry though! We share the probable causes and tips and how to deal with them.
You may also want to read:
• “How To Take Care of Your Newborn Baby’s Eyes”
• “All About Newborn Baby Reflexes”
• “Handling Your Newborn Baby”
• “Handling Your Newborn Baby from Head to Toes”
Photos: crying baby, baby eyes, cradle cap, baby head, milia
Viewing as ListLaunch Gallery
Trending in Summit Network