- Your Kid’s Health Mom Describes How COVID-19 Began For Her Kids: 'Nilagnat At Nosebleed Ang Kambal'
- Toddler 'Tumigil Ka, Isa, Dalawa...!' This Discipline Tactic Can Send Your Child The Wrong Message
- Labor & Childbirth How Many Kids Can A Woman Have Via C-Section?
- Labor & Childbirth How To Care For Your Body After Baby: 'Magpaalaga Ka, Lahat Ng Chores Ipasa Muna'
Don’t Panic: 5 Things you should Know about Your NewbornHere are some ‘abnormalities’ you may find in your newborn babies. In truth, they’re quite normal.
Your little of bundle of joy may not necessarily be a squeaky clean angel when he comes out. Newborn babies, of course, are still developing human beings, and are very much prone to infection, so here are some things you may notice about them. These shouldn’t be a cause for worry though! We share the probable causes and tips and how to deal with them.
You may also want to read:
• “How To Take Care of Your Newborn Baby’s Eyes”
• “All About Newborn Baby Reflexes”
• “Handling Your Newborn Baby”
• “Handling Your Newborn Baby from Head to Toes”
Photos: crying baby, baby eyes, cradle cap, baby head, milia
Viewing as ListLaunch Gallery
Trending in Summit Network