- Preschooler Pinoy Parents React to No-Homework Policy: 'Zero Homework Breeds Lazy Childhood'
- Preschooler Create a Routine for Your Child and 5 Other Tips to Prevent Tantrums
- Home Child-Sized Tables, Beds, and Personal Ball Pits! 7 Stores to Shop for Kids' Furniture
- Health & Nutrition Breathing In Polluted Air May Affect Developing Babies in the Womb, Says New Study
Join the next Smart Parenting Giveaway and get a chance to win exciting prizes!Join Now
Don’t Panic: 5 Things you should Know about Your NewbornHere are some ‘abnormalities’ you may find in your newborn babies. In truth, they’re quite normal.
Your little of bundle of joy may not necessarily be a squeaky clean angel when he comes out. Newborn babies, of course, are still developing human beings, and are very much prone to infection, so here are some things you may notice about them. These shouldn’t be a cause for worry though! We share the probable causes and tips and how to deal with them.
You may also want to read:
• “How To Take Care of Your Newborn Baby’s Eyes”
• “All About Newborn Baby Reflexes”
• “Handling Your Newborn Baby”
• “Handling Your Newborn Baby from Head to Toes”
Photos: crying baby, baby eyes, cradle cap, baby head, milia
Viewing as ListLaunch Gallery