- News Galing Ng Pinoy! Kumalat Na Ang Community Pantry Ng Maginhawa Sa Maraming Lugar
- Toddler 13 Warning Signs of Speech and Language Delay (Birth to 3 Years)
- Health & Nutrition 10 Types of Movement Your Baby Makes Inside Your Tummy
- Money Mom Opens First ‘Ulam Drive-Thru’ In PH! ‘Madali Siyang I-Setup At I-Replicate’
Don’t Panic: 5 Things you should Know about Your NewbornHere are some ‘abnormalities’ you may find in your newborn babies. In truth, they’re quite normal.
Your little of bundle of joy may not necessarily be a squeaky clean angel when he comes out. Newborn babies, of course, are still developing human beings, and are very much prone to infection, so here are some things you may notice about them. These shouldn’t be a cause for worry though! We share the probable causes and tips and how to deal with them.
You may also want to read:
• “How To Take Care of Your Newborn Baby’s Eyes”
• “All About Newborn Baby Reflexes”
• “Handling Your Newborn Baby”
• “Handling Your Newborn Baby from Head to Toes”
Photos: crying baby, baby eyes, cradle cap, baby head, miliaCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended VideosADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Viewing as ListLaunch GalleryCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended VideosADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Trending in Summit Network