- News Get A Chance To Win P100,000 By Sharing Your Smart Parenting Story!
- Preschooler Matindi Ang Tigas Ang Ulo? Ang Posibleng Dahilan Ng Pagiging Sobrang Pasaway
- Getting Pregnant Totoo Ba na Bawal Maligo sa Gabi o Magsuot ng Kuwintas Kapag Buntis?
- News Amari Crawford Had The Most ‘Kagigil’ Photo, But Tamomo (Almost) Steals The Spotlight
Get Baby Moving with Expert-recommended Playtime MovesTry this fun game to enhance your child’s motor planning and sense of body awareness.
Let’s continue playing and learning with Pampers and Gymboree Play & Music – here is another fun routine from the “Play Play Everyday” playtime course!
At the Active Baby Stage (9 -18 months), movement is actually one of the best ways your child can learn about himself and the world around him. That’s why baby experts Pampers, the diaper committed to baby development, and Gymboree Play & Music, the pioneer and global leader of early childhood learning programs, created the “Play Play Everyday” routine to help parents nurture their child’s development through movement.
Today’s fun move is the Ball Toss!
Best Move to teach Motor Planning – The Ball Toss
He shoots, he scores! Here’s a fun game to help teach baby motor planning and help them become aware of their bodies as well – the ball toss!
All you need are some soft balls, cushions and a hamper or basket. Create a foam slide that baby can crawl or walk on with a hamper at the end. Guide your baby as he makes his way up the slide and then have him shoot a toy ball into the hamper. After that, you can cue baby to jump down and have them take another turn at the basket!
Benefits of the Ball Toss
• Motor planning – the child’s ability to envision an activity and see possible body movements in order to plan their sequence of action and execute their plan
• Body awareness – the child’s ability to learn about themselves and their bodies in relationship to the people and objects around them
Brought to you byADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Trending in Summit Network