- Home Delikado Magluto Ng French Fries Sa Air Fryer: Consumer Group
- Preschooler How NOT to Raise a Lazy Child: 6 Practical Tips for Parents
- Your Health Experts Say: Ito Raw Ang 3 Brands Ng Mouthwash Na Maaaring Panlaban Sa COVID-19
- Love & Relationships A Mom Confesses: 'I've Fallen Out Of Love With My Husband. We Live Like We're Siblings'
How Much it Costs to Raise Baby up to 6 MonthsNow that the baby is born, the expenses grow with him.by Rob Del Rosario .
Yesterday we showed you how much the costs add up from pregnancy to delivery. Once your baby is born, you've only just begun.
Entirely dependent on your financial capacity and planning system, health insurance is a reliable option for most couples. Do note, however, that Republic Act 10152,or the “Mandatory Infants and Children Health Immunization Act of 2011,” provides for at least eight essential vaccinations to be given at no charge at your Barangay health center for children 5 years and below. However, regular visits to a reputable pediatrician is essential to ensure optimum health, and peak development.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Should you opt to use formula milk, or are unable to breastfeed, doctor-recommended formulas abound. Take special precautions for lactose intolerance or other allergies. Ideally, buy the smallest can or box first to see how your baby will take to it.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
a. Health Center – Free
b. Pediatrician – Average of P2,500/month x 6 months = P15,000
2. Pediatrician Check Ups only – Average of P500/month x 6 months = P 3,000
3. Formula (If this is an option) P1,500/month x 6 months = P9,000
4. Insurance, on low average P5000/year (personal with dependent or child only) = roughly P500/month
Conservative total cost: P30,0001 of 2 NEXT
Trending in Summit Network