- Toddler Your Child's Obsessions (Dinosaurs!) Are Making Him Smarter, and Science Can Prove It
- Baby 10 Bagay Na Hindi Mo Kailangang Bilhin Para Kay Baby
- Health & Nutrition Ano Ang Duphaston At Bakit Ito Nirereseta Sa Buntis?
- Love & Relationships Richard and Lucy's No-Fail Marriage Advice: Keep Yourself Attractive For Your Spouse
Newborn Baby Auditory Development: Why Good Listeners Make Good LearnersRead on to find out more about how training your tot's ears can lead to enhanced retention and academic performance.
- Dr. Alfred Tomatis, a French ENT specialist believed that training the ear properly resulted in a marked improvement in learning and understanding.
The Tomatis Method of learning works by retraining the ear and re-patterning the nervous system with a patented device called the Electronic Ear. It has had enormous success in treating kids with learning disorders such as AD/HD without using drugs. It also works well with kids purely seeking to improve the ability to retain information and excel in school.
According to Francoise Nicoloff, psychologist and president of the International Association of Registered and Certified Tomatis Consultants, the device works like an “ear fitness trainer.” Nicoloff explains, “It exercises the tiny muscles in the middle ear, so the connections from the ear to the brain and to the body work more efficiently. It’s not just about hearing, it’s about listening and processing, which makes a big difference.”SOURCE:
♦ Francoise Nicoloff, psychologist, president, International Association of Registered and Certified Tomatis Consultants; trainor, ECOUTE Center for Auditory Training, AlabangADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Trending in Summit Network