- Travel Long Weekend Coming Soon? 5 Metro Manila Hotel Staycations Under P5,000
- Labor & Childbirth Giving Birth In Singapore Can Cost More Than P1 Million If You're An OFW
- Baby Does Baby Love Stacking Cups? These Toys Are Actually Good For Brain Building
- Travel Pili Paninap Farm: Perfect Para Sa Mga Naghahanap Ng Sariwang Hangin!
Join the next Smart Parenting Giveaway and get a chance to win exciting prizes!Join Now
Look at How These Parents Are Preserving Their Baby's Precious MomentsThe usual snaps didn't do for these parents so they got creative.
As any parent knows, there is no way you can resist taking photos of your baby. You want--no, need--to capture every moment. Even if all they do is lie on their back and sleep, you just want to preserve every second in a photo. Or, in the case of these parents, you want to get creative when it comes to celebrating your baby's life. These folks have taken baby photography up a notch with inspiring doodles, ingenious styling, and clearly mad photo editing skills.
1. Doodle away!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Photos by Anna Eftimie/cutemomentsphotography.comADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Photographer and mom-of-two Anna Eftimie uses creates chalk drawing on blackboard to shows what her babies dreams might look like if we could see them. Visit her website to see more of her original blackboard series.
3. Play with propsADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Queenie Liao has always loved photography and channeled that passion to her son Wengenn when she became a mom. She used plain cloths, stuffed animals, and other common household materials to create the background setting.
4. Use printables!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Photos by Anthony and Richel/Bored Panda
Disney-loving parents Anthony and Richel wanted to incorporate their favorite characters into their son Cassius' milestone baby pictures. The backgrounds were made by Artistique Imagery. Richel got or made costumes, while Anthony took charge of taking the photos.
5. Get wild graphicsADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Photos by Mark Kornberger/Bored Panda
Dad Mark Kornberger found the time to practice his Photoshop skills conjuring up wild and wacky scenarios of bonding moments with his son.
How did you design your baby's photos? Share with us below!
More from Smart Parenting