- Real Parenting 7 Celeb Ex-Couples Who've Figured Out Co-Parenting For The Sake Of Their Kids
- Home 5 DIY Cratfs That Will Turn Your Kalat And Old Things Into Useful House Items
- Your Health Better Safe Than Sorry! 5 New Products That Aim To Provide Extra Protection Against Viruses
- Your Kid’s Health 4 Ways To Prepare Healthy Snacks For Kids Of All Age Groups
Precious Bath Time Bonding Moments with Baby Care Plus+Tips for making bath time more enjoyable for you and your baby.
Baby Care Plus+ White variant has a mild powdery scent.
Bath time is a precious bonding moment between moms and babies. These bonding moments are very helpful in accelerating baby’s emotional and physical development. It is important to choose bathing products that are gentle and mild as baby’s skin is quite sensitive.
To help moms give their baby gentle skin care and protection especially during bath time, Tupperware Brands Philippines offers Baby Care Plus+, a range of baby care products that are dermatologist-tested, hypoallergenic, and clinically proven to be mild and safe so your baby’s skin stays in tip-top condition. Each Baby Care Plus+ product has unique Plus+ ingredients that cater to your baby’s specific skin care needs.
Make sure to use baby products that are dermatologist-tested and hypoallergenic.
Here are some basic guidelines to make bath time an even more enjoyable experience for your little angel:ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
• Before you start, set aside bathing essentials like bath, shampoo, and soap. Make sure that these are ready and within reach because babies can get cold very quickly.
• Start washing your baby behind the ears, neck, arms and legs. Don’t forget to wash the diaper area. Use Baby Care Plus+ Bath or Baby Care Plus+ Soap that has Lamesoft Skin Protector which forms a natural barrier around the skin. It protects your baby’s skin while it cleanses, leaving it soft and smooth. The Baby Care Plus+ Soap is also enriched with Olive Oil extracts to gently protect and clean your baby’s skin.
• Wash your baby’s hair last with a moisturizing shampoo like Baby Care Plus+ Shampoo. It has Cetiol Conditioners which moisturizes your baby’s hair and scalp preventing dryness, leaving baby’s hair soft, silky and freshly fragrant.
• After bath time, giving your baby a massage is very helpful for his or her wellness. It stretches your baby’s little muscles and joints to help coordinate baby’s movements and balance. Massages also stimulates the circulatory system which helps regulate heart rate, breathing and digestion. Warm up some clinically mild and gentle lotion like Baby Care Plus+ Lotion between your palms and do gentle and slow circular movements starting from his toes, feet, tummy and back. The Baby Care Plus+ Lotion also has locked-in 24-hour moisturizers and Vitamin E to keep your baby’s skin velvety smooth and soft all day.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Baby Care Plus+ also has a blue line which has a powdery floral scent
Baby Care Plus+ comes in 2 variants—Baby Care Plus+ White which has a mild powdery baby-fresh scent and Baby Care Plus+ Blue which comes in powdery floral scent.
With Baby Care Plus+, bath time becomes even more enjoyable as moms feel more confident that their babies get gentle protection every bath time.
*Baby Care Plus+ is also available in Cologne and Powder forms.
Don't Miss Out On These!
Trending in Summit Network