- Inspiration 5 Reasons The Sports World Has Fallen In Love With Margielyn Didal
- Labor & Childbirth Alagaan Ang Iyong Sarili Pagkapanganak! 7 Bagay Na Dapat Mong Tandaan Sa Unang Buwan
- Breastfeeding Maraming Paniniwala Sa Pagpapasuso Ang Pinoy: Alin Ang Tama At Hindi?
- Wellness Senator Risa Hontiveros On Overworking And Mental Health: 'Importante To Have Me-Time'
Robinsons Department Store Is Now Open For Delivery, Including Baby Essentials!You can also shop for beauty, clothing, and home products.by Kitty Elicay .
The enhanced community quarantine is still in effect in Metro Manila and some parts of the country, so until it ends on May 15, 2020, malls will remain closed and only essential services will be operational. But here’s some good news: if you’re missing your favorite beauty, home, clothing, and baby products, Robinsons Department Stores is now open for delivery!
How to order essentials from Robinsons Department Store
The service is called “We Shop For You,” which basically you means you will have personal shoppers who will prepare the items you want to purchase and have these delivered to your doorstep. Here’s how it works:
Step 1. Choose your items
Choose from Robinsons Department Stores’ catalog on Lazmart (Click here for the available essentials). Take note of the items you want to purchase.
What other parents are reading
Step 2. Select your preferred branch
Call or text your preferred Robinsons Department Store or the branches nearest you. Make sure to contact them between 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. You will also be asked to provide the following information:
- Full name
- Complete delivery address
- Mobile number
- Preferred date of delivery
- Preferred payment option
- Order/s (brand, type, variant, and quantity)
For Metro Manila, here are the numbers that you can call:
- Ermita – 0998-8465852
- Antipolo – 0998-8465851
- Galleria Ortigas – 0998-8465856
- Festival – 0998-8465855
- Cloverleaf – 0918-9858531
- Metro East – 0998-8465849
- Las Pinas – 0998-8465854
Note: Due to local government unit restrictions, Festival and Galleria South branches will only be able to service orders from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Step 3. Choose your payment and delivery optionsADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
You can pay for your orders via the following options. Delivery fees will be shouldered by the customer.
- Cash on delivery
- Debit or credit card transactions
- Bank transfer or deposit (store representative will send the bank account details as soon as orders are finalized)
Note: You also have an option to order online via LazMart.
Here’s a peek at some of the items that you can buy!
DiapersCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
For more information and to see the complete list of branches, click here.
Dads, you can also have your hardware essentials delivered! Click here to read more.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Don't Miss Out On These!
Trending in Summit Network