- Real Parenting Why Moms Choose Public Schools: 'Bawas Gastos Lalo Na Walang Kasiguraduhan Ang Mga Bagay'
- Baby Nahulog Si Baby Sa Kama! 3 Tanda Na Dapat Mo Siyang Isugod Agad Sa Ospital
- News More Than 200,000 Kids Transferred From Private To Public Schools
- Real Parenting Tama Na Ba Ang Isa? Paano Ba Malalaman Kung Handa Ka Na Sa Isa Pang Anak
Robinsons Department Store Is Now Open For Delivery, Including Baby Essentials!You can also shop for beauty, clothing, and home products.by Kitty Elicay .
The enhanced community quarantine is still in effect in Metro Manila and some parts of the country, so until it ends on May 15, 2020, malls will remain closed and only essential services will be operational. But here’s some good news: if you’re missing your favorite beauty, home, clothing, and baby products, Robinsons Department Stores is now open for delivery!
How to order essentials from Robinsons Department Store
The service is called “We Shop For You,” which basically you means you will have personal shoppers who will prepare the items you want to purchase and have these delivered to your doorstep. Here’s how it works:
Step 1. Choose your items
Choose from Robinsons Department Stores’ catalog on Lazmart (Click here for the available essentials). Take note of the items you want to purchase.
What other parents are reading
Step 2. Select your preferred branch
Call or text your preferred Robinsons Department Store or the branches nearest you. Make sure to contact them between 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. You will also be asked to provide the following information:ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Full name
- Complete delivery address
- Mobile number
- Preferred date of delivery
- Preferred payment option
- Order/s (brand, type, variant, and quantity)
For Metro Manila, here are the numbers that you can call:CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
- Ermita – 0998-8465852
- Antipolo – 0998-8465851
- Galleria Ortigas – 0998-8465856
- Festival – 0998-8465855
- Cloverleaf – 0918-9858531
- Metro East – 0998-8465849
- Las Pinas – 0998-8465854
Note: Due to local government unit restrictions, Festival and Galleria South branches will only be able to service orders from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Step 3. Choose your payment and delivery options
You can pay for your orders via the following options. Delivery fees will be shouldered by the customer.
- Cash on delivery
- Debit or credit card transactions
- Bank transfer or deposit (store representative will send the bank account details as soon as orders are finalized)
Note: You also have an option to order online via LazMart.
Here’s a peek at some of the items that you can buy!
DiapersADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Baby clothesADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Breastmilk bagsADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Baby bottlesADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
For more information and to see the complete list of branches, click here.
Dads, you can also have your hardware essentials delivered! Click here to read more.
Trending in Summit Network