- Preschooler How NOT to Raise a Lazy Child: 6 Practical Tips for Parents
- Love & Relationships Mom Of Twins Resorts To, Er, Extreme Measures To Stop Hubby's Long Bathroom Breaks
- Real Parenting Jim Bacarro On Pancho Defying Odds: 'We Were Ready To Raise And Love A Blind Child'
- Love & Relationships 'Lagi Akong Dina-down Ng Asawa Ko. Wala Na Rin Akong Kaibigan At Tiwala Sa Sarili Dahil Sa Kanya'
20 Books to Help You Teach Your Preschooler Good MannersWant some help in teaching your child good manners? Check out our reading list.by Ines Bautista-Yao .
Here are some books to help you teach your preschooler good manners. You and your child will have fun reading them together.
1. May Mga Lihim Kami ni Ingkong by Luis P. Gatmaitan, M.D.
2. No Lipstick for Mother by Grace D. Chong
3. Manners by Aliki
4. Chocolate-Covered-Cookie Tantrum by Deborah Blumenthal
5. Clifford’s Manners by Norman Bridwell
6. Grover’s Guide to Good Manners by Constance Allen
7. Madeline Says Merci (The-Always-Be-Polite Book) by John Bemelmans Marciano
8. Monster Manners by Andrew Glass
9. No, David! by David Shannon
10. The Berenstain Bears Forget Their Manners by Jan and Stan Berenstain
11. Toby’s Please and Thank You by Cyndy Szekeres
12. What Do You Say, Dear? by Maurice Sendak
13. When Sophie Gets Angry—Really, Really Angry… by Molly Bang
14. Herman the Helper by Robert Kraus
15. How I Found A Friend by Irina Hale
16. Kiss Hello, Kiss Goodbye by Marc Brown
17. Thank you, Clifford by Sonali FryADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
18. Say The Magic Word by Marc Brown
19. Being Selfish by Joy Burry
20. David Gets in Trouble by David Shannon
Other books you may wish to check out:
1. Emily Post’s The Gift of Good Manners
2. A Parent’s Guide to Raising Respectful, Kind, Considerate Children by Peggy Post
3. Miss Manners’ Guide to Rearing Perfect Children by Judith MartinCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
4. 365 Manners Kids Should Know by Sheryl Eberly
Trending in Summit Network