- News 239 Scientists From 32 Countries Say Coronavirus Is Airborne, Can Spread Indoors
- Baby 3 Ways To Shop For Pregnancy And Baby Essentials On Smart Parenting
- News Meralco Explains May 2020 Bill Is Problematic, Will Issue Correction For Each Customer
- Fitness & Nutrition Mula 38 Inches, Naging 29 Inches Na Lang Ang Waistline Ni Mommy!
5 Things to Discuss with Your Child’s TeacherIt’s important to be on the same page with your child’s teacher on what your expectations are and how you can help one another optimize your child’s learning development.
They say that a teacher is a child’s second parent. When your child starts schooling, he will need to develop a sense of respect for his teacher and the teacher, conversely, needs to establish himself as an authority figure.
As you can’t always be around to monitor your child’s progress in school, it’s important that you get to know who will be guiding your child with his lessons in school. Try scheduling an appointment with your child’s teacher so you can properly discuss your concerns with him or her.
Here are some matters you might want to bring up during your meeting:
1. What lessons are included in the curriculum? How many hours or minutes will be devoted to each subject?
Find out their key subjects. You would know your child best and would have a better idea as regards his learning capacity. Make the most of the opportunity and let your child’s teacher know about these early on so he can pay special attention to your child with certain subjects or lessons which you think he’ll find challenging. Perhaps you can also mention any learning difficulties your child may have, like inattentiveness, etc.
2. How many pupils will there be in the class?
The number of pupils in the class will largely affect the time and attention a teacher can give each child. Ask him or her how she plans on checking on each child’s progress despite working with a group of students.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Click here to read more.1 of 2 NEXT
Trending in Summit Network