- Your Kid’s Health Narito Ang Sintomas Ng COVID-19 Sa Bata At Ang Mga Dapat Alalahanin
- Inspiration Howie Severino Is PH2828: 'I Am One Of The Lucky Ones Who Lived To Tell The Tale'
- Your Health Social Amelioration Card: Paano Mag-Apply Ng Cash Aid Mula Sa Gobyerno
- Your Health Experts Say Wearing Gloves Inside Grocery Stores Gives 'False Sense Of Security'
Kidzania's Latest Attraction Lets You Spot Your Child's 'Gift'It can help parents even imagine what their kids may be good at in the future.
If you're planning a trip to Kidzania, its latest attraction may help moms determine the "job" fit for their kids' interest.
It's called the "Spot the Gift" Test, which you can find at the Talent Development Center, a collaboration between Promil Four, a product of Wyeth Philippines, and Kidzania. The center puts a spotlight on how talents can be honed through role-playing, which boosts a child's confidence and self-esteem.
The test, which has personality-based questions, can make it easier for parents to help their children maximize their Kidzania experience.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Here are the 8 "gifts" that parents can discover about their kids via the Spot-The-Gift Test:
- Linguistic Gift - finding the right words to express what you mean
- Logical-Mathematical Gift - quantifying things, making hypotheses and proving them
- Bodily-Kinesthetic Gift - coordinating your mind and body
- Naturalist Gift - understanding living things and reading nature
- Interpersonal Gift - sensing people’s feelings and motives
- Intrapersonal Gift - understanding yourself, what you feel, and what you want
- Spatial Relation Gift - visualizing the world in 3D
- Musical Gift - discerning sounds, their pitch, tone, and timbre
If the Spot-the-Gift Test's results show that a child has intrapersonal, bodily-kinesthetic, and musical gifts, she can check the “available jobs” she can apply for in Kidzania. Someone with intrapersonal skills might suit the following Kidzania jobs like a disaster response trainee or researcher.
A child with a bodily-kinesthetic gift might like to try being an actor or firefighter. For children with musical interests, they can head over to Kidzania’s Music Studio to learn how to be a recording artist or be a street dance or band performer.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
More from Smart Parenting
Trending in Summit Network