- News Concerned Brother Discovers Disturbing Content On Sister's Learning Modules
- News DepEd, DOJ Issue Guidelines To Prevent 'Distance Cheating' and Protect Students' Privacy
- Baby 5 Things You Need To Know But Your Baby Can't Tell You Yet
- Money Looking For An Online Job? Sure Ways To Get Employers To Notice Your Application
Princess Tent Kapalit Ng 2 Kilong Manok! The Best Items Moms Got From BarteringThese moms scored really good deals!by Kitty Elicay .
Welcome to Real Parenting, a space where parents can share the joys, pain, and the mess of parenthood. Want to get something off your chest? Share your parenting journey? Email us at email@example.com with the subject "Real Parenting." Click here to read more 'Real Parenting' stories.
There's no doubt about it: moms are the best when it comes to scoring good deals and buys. So, when we discovered one mom who was able to get a play tent, remote-controlled car, and a kiddie slide in exchange for a stroller, some grocery items, and baby essentials (read her story here!), we just knew there were other wais moms out there with similar experiences.
Best items moms got from bartering
Inspired by Shane Gaza, the mom who first shared her barter story, our Smart Parenting Village members quickly shared their best trades online. And we must say, ang gagaling talaga ng mommies! Here are the best barters they’ve done:ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
1. Play tentCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
2. Puzzle clock and play tentADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
3. Memory game and grocery items
4. Sofa bed, rocking horse, and push toyADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
6. Inflatable castleADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
7. Diapers and more
8. Wooden blocksADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
9. Tea set
10. Sofa bedADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
12. Coffee maker
13. Kitchen rackADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
More from Smart Parenting
Trending in Summit Network