- News Get A Chance To Win P100,000 By Sharing Your Smart Parenting Story!
- Baby This Girl Weighed 1 Pound at Birth and Was Given an Hour to Live
- Getting Pregnant 'I Thought I Was Headed for Menopause When I Did Not Get My Period'
- Real Parenting Aga Muhlach on Twins: 'I Was a Strict Dad...Namamalo Ako'
How to Find Great Business Ideas for WAHMs and SP MompreneursIn honor of women's month, we share with you helpful advice on how to find great business ideas for work-at-home moms and aspiring female entrepreneurs like you.by SmartParenting Staff .
“Women are known to be more right-brained... thus, they tend to have more unique and creative ideas, a trait that proves to be an edge in entrepreneurship,” says an article on FemaleNetwork.com . As we celebrate women’s month this month, we recognize the capabilities and talents of moms everywhere. In this article, we give particular help to WAHMs (work at home moms) and SP Mompreneurs, as well as aspiring female entrepreneurs. Read on for tips on how to find great business ideas.
According to an article on businessinstrument.com , the best way to find business ideas for WAHMs and mompreneurs is to identify chores, tasks or activities which other people would prefer not to do. These will help you think of business opportunities.
You might also want to think of the following questions:
1. Can this business be operated from home?
2. Will there be a lot of startup capital to get it running?ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
3. Will I need expensive permits or licenses?
4. How much time will be required to be successful?
5. Will this business pay the bills or is this a parttime opportunity?
6. Can I acquire customers quickly?Is this a seasonal business?Will I need a lot of equipment?
Here are some tips to help you get motivated on starting and building your business:CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
1. Dream big, but start small. Some businesses start for as low a capital as P20,000. Make the most of available resources to minimize expenditures.
2. Market creatively--and inexpensively. Never underestimate the power of the Internet and social networks. These are absolutely free, plus you can easily promote your products or services here at the comfort of your home.Get all the support you can. Before plunging into a venture, make sure to stock up on all the information you need on the particular industry your business will be under. You can even join organizations and other groups which help support female entrepreneurs, whether just starting out or already a well-established one.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Trending in Summit Network