One of Rina’s favorite times of the year is Christmas because “I get really excited about my Christmas shopping. I love wrapping Christmas presents! I get really excited to choose the signature look of my Christmas presents every year – from wrappers to the ribbons, and the cards.”
Even if you’re a mom on a tight budget, you can still wrap your Christmas gifts in style, as Rina shows us how. View the gallery for some great, peso-saving gift wrapping ideas!
Rina Design has kiosks in Glorietta (3rd floor, new wing), Alabang Town Center (2nd floor, new wing), the Mall of asia (ground floor), and Trinoma (level 3). For more information, visit their Facebook page.
Photos by Mark Chester Ang, Majoy Siason and Stephanie Esguerra. All wrappers, tags and cards are by Rina Design.
- Save used scrap ribbons and use them to make this festive design.- Craft paper is cheaper but still a tasteful alternative to wrapping paper- Add a Rina Design greeting card for your message.
Photo 3 of 9
Photo 4 of 9
- Use the pages of a glossy magazine to wrap your gifts.- Add a touch of elegance with a pretty ribbon and some berries … and a cute Rina Design card!
Photo 5 of 9
Use scrap wrapping paper.
Photo 6 of 9
- Instead of throwing away scraps of wrapping paper that are too small to wrap gifts with, use glossy magazine pages, then use the scrap wrapping paper as an accent, i.e, a band around the box.- Dress up your gift with a big Rina Design card.
Photo 7 of 9
Use a brown envelope.
Photo 8 of 9
- Use a brown manila envelope to “wrap” a small shirt, notebook, or anything relatively flat. - Put a band around it using pretty scrap wrapping paper.- Dress up with a pretty bow and a colorful Rina Design card.
Photo 9 of 9
Reuse shopping bags from stores.
- Instead of buying Christmas gift bags, save and reuse those from your recent shopping trips.- Personalize it by gluing your child’s artwork to the front and backside of the bag.- Dress it up with a pretty ribbon and a Rina Design card.