- Real Parenting Andi Eigenmann First Thought She And Philmar Would Have Issues About Parenting Styles
- Real Parenting ‘Drum-Drum Ang Iniyak’ Ni Amy Perez Nang Magpaalam Ang Anak Para Bumukod
- News WHO Finally Confirms COVID-19 Is Airborne; DOH Recommends Open Ventilation, HEPA Filters
- News UPDATE: Philippine Red Cross Clarifies It Is Not Selling Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine
Quiz: Which TV Series Mom Are You?Are you a Catelyn, Megan, Claire or Lili? Find out by taking the quiz!
- They say that being a mother is the toughest job of all, and we definitely agree. It calls for a lot of overtime work, undue criticism, and stressful, stressful days. But being a mother is also something that we know you'd never quit in a million years, just like some of our favorite mom-characters on TV!
Want to know which TV show mom you are? Answer the questions below as truthfully as you can: Image: Cately Stark, Megan Draper, Claire Dunphy, LiliADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Whenever my kids get called into the principal's office, IMake sure I bring my game face on--I know that they probably have a good reason for being there, and I want to be ready to defend them.I discipline my kids byThe best gift I can receive from my kids isIf I were given a chance to glimpse into my kids' future, I hope to see themThis summer, you'd most likely find meBeing a mom is great, but if I could have a day to myself, I wouldThe best thing about being a mother isNeed parenting advice? Here's mine:Make sure they know you love them. There's a difference between just thinking it and actually saying it.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
View More Stories About
Trending in Summit Network