- Labor & Childbirth Local Ob-Gyn Group Confirms Delivery Costs Can Go Up As Much As P50,000
- Baby Paano Mawawala Ang Sinok Ni Baby: Puting Sinulid Ba Ang Kailangan?
- Toddler Matigas Ang Ulo At Sumasagot? 4 Ways To Discipline Kids Who Refuse To Listen
- News When Will Dine-In Restos Resume? The Dates To Note As We Get Used To GCQ Life
10 Simple But Spot-On Hilarious Comics All About ParentingStick-figured and glorious, get ready to laugh your socks off at these comics
Sometimes, as a parent, you really just have to let it out. Raising, being with, having to deal with, and of course, cleaning up for children can get too much. A parent has to have an outlet or risk imploding – because an explosion would mean more mess to clean up – from all the stress.
For mom Katie Kirby that outlet is making comics about her daily life mothering a 2-year-old and a 5-year-old. According to The Huffington Post, a year ago she created Hurrah for Gin, a blog where she posts her spot-on hilarious creations. Her artistic medium of choice? “Good ol’ Microsoft Paint,” she told the Post. Her stick-figured strip comics show the sides of parenting that we’re all too familiar with: embarrassing, frustrating and hysterical.
“I use them to depict the funny/challenging side of parenting, mostly to show other parents they are not alone and everyone goes through the same frustrations with young children,” she said, commenting on the great feedback she’s gotten from readers.
“People tell me they make them feel better if they've had a challenging day with the kids,” she added. “I'm of the opinion that it's better to see the funny side of things and laugh about it than end up feeling down.”
Without futher ado, here's a few strips of Hurrah fo Gin:
1. Don't. Touch. Anything!
2. You're coming home 15 minutes early tomorrow!
3. Every time.
More from Smart ParentingADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
4. It's all a front.
5. I love you but, please, anything but that!
6. How to Torture Your Mother 101
7. It's not cookies either!
More from Smart ParentingADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
8. This isn't just a tree. It's also abstract art
9. We just bought that toy yesterday!!
10. This is us everyday.
Dec. 10, 2015. "18 Parenting Cartoons That Get Straight To The Point". huffingtonpost.com
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Trending in Summit Network