- Your Kid’s Health 3 Barriers That Get In The Way Of Achieving Your Child's Ideal Height And Weight
- Your Kid’s Health Be A Safe Oil-Bularyo! 4 Things To Remember About Essential Oils, Says Aromatherapist
- Your Health Experts Say: Masama Sa Kalusugan Ang Mga Taong Mareklamo
- Your Kid’s Health Colds, Diarrhea In Kids: Is It Normal For These Illnesses To Recur?
Join the next Smart Parenting Giveaway and get a chance to win exciting prizes!Join Now
Baunan, Waterproof Backpacks, Toys, and More: Shop at the Smart Parenting Convention!In case you needed any more convincing to join us at Smart Parenting Convention!by Kate Borbon .
Smart Parenting Convention is less than two weeks away, and we can’t wait! Not only is it going to be day filled with informative talks and opportunities to meet other moms, attendees will also get the chance to avail of countless exciting discounts and deals on all sorts of products to make parenting easier and more fun, from clothes to toys to skin care essentials.
Catch these child care products, toys, and other essentials at Smart Parenting Convention
On June 29, 2019, Smart Parenting Convention is happening at SM Megamall Megatrade Hall 3 from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Smart Parenting members can enter the event for free (just sign up at this link), but you may also purchase your tickets at SM Tickets outlets for only Php100. We can’t wait to see you there!
1. Sailor and Jungle kaleidoscopes from Mideer PhilippinesADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Children naturally enjoy exploring their surroundings. Allow your child to embrace her innate sense of adventure with these cute toy kaleidoscopes.
2. Musical toys from Mideer Philippines
If your child seems to express an inclination to music, these tiny instruments are the best creative toys for her. Make music a part of your everyday routine!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
More from Smart Parenting
3. Bath products from Suu Balm
Even if your child has sensitive skin, these products will help you care for her skin and make bath time more enjoyable for her.
4. Play tent from Bubba DoodlesADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Bahay-bahayan is going to be much more comfortable and fun with this adorable play tent! Not only that, but look at how pretty it is!
5. YumBox from Bright Brands PH
Lunchboxes are a staple for all kids. Aside from being visually appealing, they should also be sturdy and functional. This set from Bright Brands PH might just be the lunchbox set you’re looking for!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
6. VRAY Portable UV sterilizer from The Nest
Wherever you go, you can always make sure the things your child comes in contact with are perfectly sterilized with the help of this portable UV sterilizer. After all, when it comes to your child’s safety, you can never play it too safe!
More from Smart ParentingADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
7. Food preparation tools from The Nest
Busy parents will love these food preparation equipment, which include a processor for making baby food and small airtight containers where you can store the food for later.
8. Malunggay coffee and choco mixes from Bulakenya MamaADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Bulakenya Mama offers products to help boost milk supply for breastfeeding moms, including malunggay coffee and choco mixes you can drink. These are also made from locally-grown, all-natural ingredients, so you can trust that they are healthy for you and your child.
9. Neoprene backpack from Copii Kids
Wherever your child goes, you can make sure he has all his essentials at hand with the help of this cute backpack, which is made of neoprene, meaning it’s also easy to clean!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
10. Pencil case from Copii Kids
Help keep your child’s pencils and other writing materials organized with this cute pencil case! There are other fun designs you can look at as well.
The Smart Parenting Convention is co-presented with Nido. Special thanks to our major sponsor PLDT Home and minor sponsors Nexcare and Jack and Jill. See you there!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
More from Smart Parenting