- Love & Relationships Ang Ugali Na Madalas Dahilan Ng Pagkasira Ng Isang Relasyon
- Preschooler How to Raise a Child Fluent in Filipino First: Tips From Teachers
- Real Parenting Mom Whose Toddler Has Speech Delay, ADHD Shares Expert-Approved 'Hack' To Help Kids Focus
- Love & Relationships Why Is My Wife Always Angry? Hubbies, 5 Reasons And How You Can Help Her Better Next Time
Benefits and Drawbacks of Co-Sleeping with Your Toddler
Still deciding on whether to co-sleep or not? Contributing writer, Irene Recio takes us through the pros and cons of sleep sharing.by Irene Sofia Recio .
World-renowned pediatrician, staunch advocate of attachment parenting, and author of Nighttime Parenting: How to Get Your Baby and Child to Sleep, Dr. William Sears, gives us the medical and developmental benefits of co-sleeping. On the one hand, some drawbacks have been raised by critics of this practice as well. Refer to the quick reference table below to check out the pros and cons.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Photography by Jun Pinzon
- Nighttime Parenting: How to Get Your Baby and Child to Sleep by Dr. William Sears, M.D.
- AAP policy clarifies bed sharing, SIDS risk, aapnews.aappublications.org
About the Author:
Irene Recio is a full time mommy to Andi (1 year & 4 months to date) and wife to Val. She's a work-at-home mom, preschool teacher, and entrepreneur. She graduated from DLSU with a degree in B.S. Applied Economics and B.S. Applied Corporate Management. She is currently taking up her Master of Arts in Education Major in Basic Education Teaching in the Ateneo de Manila University.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Are you considering co-sleeping with your child? Why? We'd love to know. Fill up the comment form below.
Trending in Summit Network