- Preschooler My Child Is Writing In Reverse: Sign Of Genius Or Is Something Wrong?
- Preschooler 10 Etiquette Lessons To Help Your Child Grow Up Kind, Well-Behaved, And Respectful
- Your Health Pwede Ba Uminom Ng Pills Kahit Hindi Pa Dinadatnan?
- Family Fun The Peninsula Manila Has A Terrific Staycation Deal For Moms And Their Families
Max Collins Shares Breast Milk-Boosting Smoothie Recipe: 'I Drink It Every Day'It has seeds, nuts, and oats, which help encourage the body to produce more milk.by Rachel Perez .
Max Collin’sbreast milk-bosting smoothie recipeADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Max’s special lactation smoothie recipe includes seeds, nuts, and rolled oats. Here’s what you’ll need.
CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
- 1 cup of frozen mixed berries
- 1 cup of milk for calcium (you can also try almond milk, coconut milk, or whatever milk you want)
- 1/4 cup of rolled oats
- 2 tsp. almond butter (peanut butter or any ut butter will do)
- 1 tsp. coconut sugar or any sweetener of your choice
- chia seeds (good for protein and omega-3 fatty acids)
How to make it: Blend all the ingredients, except the chia seeds, until smooth. In case your mixed berries aren’t frozen, you may add ice just to make sure it’s cold. Transfer to a glass, top with chia seeds, and it’s ready to serve.
Max Collins admitted to supplementing with formula only when necessary
While her son, Skye, was glued to breasts for the first two months, Max admitted to having her off days when it comes to her milk supply. The new mom tried to build her milk supply, expressing milk while her baby is asleep. But then Skye would cry when he wakes up hungry, and her breasts have been emptied.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
“Lack of sleep, dehydration, or just not eating the right foods, according to Max, also affects her supply.
To let the pressure off, Max admitted to supplementing with formula milk only when necessary. She does it to ensure Skye won’t starve during her off days or when she couldn’t ask for milk donations from friends.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Still, her motivation to continue breastfeeding didn’t wane. Aside from latching and eating lactation goodies, Mas has been trying out smoothie recipes to see what helps.
What other parents are reading
Trending in Summit Network