- Toddler 5 Things That Happen To Your Children When You Shout At Them
- Food Fruit And Veggie Storage Hacks! Alin Ang Dapat At Hindi Dapat Naka-Ref
- Toddler Teaching Your Kids About Feelings Will Make Her Happier: Here's How To Start
- News DepEd On What To Expect This School Year: Sharing Modules, TV Lectures, No Exams, And More
7 Creative Ways to Announce your PregnancyBecause a simple "I'm pregnant!" just won't do.
It's a moment first-time parents will always remember: the knowledge that the love they share has borne fruit. For most of us, telling our partners and loved ones the good news about our pregnancy goes as far as jumping up and down while shouting "You're going to be a dad / lolo / lola soon!" But for these seven creative couples, that just won't do.
See the creative ways these parents are sharing their excitement over their pregnancy:
1. Mathematical equationADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Photographer Hanna Mac of hannamac.com made it obvious in this photo that there's going to be a new addition.
2. Russian nesting dollsCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
This clever announcement card by Crackeddesigns makes use of Matryoshka dolls to tell the recipient that there's another one popping out soon.
3. Bun in the ovenADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Something's cooking, and it's baby number 2! Photo from pinterest.com
This couple is making sure the people they send this simple announcement to won't forget the important events in their life. Photo from pinterest.com
5. Promoted to big brotherADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
This little darling is smiling for a reason: he's going to have his very own playmate -- one he can boss around! -- soon. Photo from pinterest.com
6. Movie poster
Lights, camera, the works! The tiny pair of sneakers makes this announcement all the more adorable. Photo from pinterest.com
7. A pumpkin ... and a songADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Well, happy Halloween! Video from YouTube.com
Trending in Summit Network