- Real Parenting Nagsaing Pero Walang Tubig Ang Bigas! Moms Share Their Funniest ‘Lutang Moments’
- Real Parenting Tama Na Ba Ang Isa? Paano Ba Malalaman Kung Handa Ka Na Sa Isa Pang Anak
- Labor & Childbirth Mom Believed the Opinions on Her Facebook Group. She Gave Birth to a Stillborn Baby
- Love & Relationships 'My Husband Went Through Online Counselling To Save Our Marriage'
Baby Closet EssentialsWe know you can't stop thinking about your baby's cute outfits!by Rachel Perez .
Tie-sides. “Back in our parents’ days, tie-sides are must-haves for newborns. Because their necks and heads are still fragile, you just roll him on each side for a quick change,” says Cheryl Tan, owner of Agoobebe Baby Clothes. Basic tees with snaps by the nape are also ideal.
Onesies, rompers, or overalls. Onesies are one-piece infant suits with snaps or buttons by the diaper area that prevent it from riding up and exposing baby’s tummy, Tan explains. A romper is a loose-fitting onesie that has “shorts” for its bottom. An overall, has full-length pants, usually worn as sleepwear to keep baby warm.
Mittens. “Mittens prevent baby from scratching his face as newborn fingernails are tricky to trim yet. Be careful when putting these on baby as there have been cases where the pull-string is wrapped around baby’s wrists too tightly,” Tan warns.
Socks and booties. These prevent baby’s feet from getting too cold.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOWCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
- Cheryl Tan, owner/entrepreneur, Agoobebe Baby Clothes
Photography by Jun Pinzon
View More Stories About
- baby closet essentials
- 6-7 months
- still fragile
- quick change
- one-piece infant suits
- diaper area
- prevent riding up
- exposing baby’s tummy
- full-length pants
- keep warm
- scratching face
Trending in Summit Network