You will need:Coordinating scrapbook or colored papers or translucent papers Ribbons Craft chenille stick (i.e. furry craft wire) Double adhesive Foam tape Glue stick Tools: Straight-edged ruler Cutter Scissors Cutting Mat Hole puncher Stencil
Viewing as List
Photo 1 of 11
1. Draw the teddy bear shape on a cardstock using a stencil. Cut.
Photo 2 of 11
Photo 3 of 11
Photo 4 of 11
4. Choose a color to coordinate with the card. 5. Freely twist it to create words like “baby”, etc.
Photo 5 of 11
6. For the insert card, print the text on white cardstock. Cut in 7.5 cm x 9 cm. Then, cut layer 2 background cardstock in 9 cm x 10 cm.
Photo 6 of 11
Photo 7 of 11
Photo 8 of 11
9. Wrap the paper around the invitation card.
Photo 9 of 11
11. Insert the invitation card in the envelope.
Photo 10 of 11
Photo 11 of 11
View as List
Forgot your password?
Open the email in your inbox.
Click on the link in the email.
Continue to reset your password on Smartparenting.com.ph.