- Real Parenting Ogie Alcasid And Michael V. On Fatherhood: 'Enjoy The Ride, Put Your Foot Down, Be Involved'
- Real Parenting Sa Tulong Ng Donors, Napapadede Ng Breast Milk Ang Mga Naulila Sa Ina Na Triplets
- Wellness Many Of Us Feel Burnt Out Because We Don’t Know How To Rest: 7 Types We Need
- Fashion Marian Rivera, Sunshine Cruz, and Camille Prats Prove One-Piece Swimsuits Are Sexy!
This Week in Celebrity Preggy Fashion: Bianca, Stephanie, Nikka, Shamcey, and IsabelTake fashion inspiration from these lovely preggy ladies
1. Bianca Gonzalez Intal and Stephanie Zubiri Crespi
Fashionable moms-to-be and co-host of Modern Living TV on ANC are proud of their baby bumps. Bianca wore a simple fit dress which clearly defined her 37-week baby bump. On the other hand, Stephanie chose a printed dress that a bit more loose from the waist down since her 17-week bump isn't as big as her co-host's yet.
2. Nikka Martinez GarciaADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Nikka has been opting for flowy dresses recently (much more comfy!). This dress-fit-for-a-goddess is what she opted to wear to another wedding her family attended in Tagatay (Little girl Chelsea is such a cute flower girl!)
3. Shamcey Supsup Lee
The beauty queen sported a more casial look here. You know what they say, preggy ladies look good in a good pair of slimming pants--it not only highlights her long legs, but also her shows off her belly even more.
4. Isabel Roces TrebolCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
The preggy model mom-to-be posed in front of her wedding gown at the book launch of Inquirer Lifestyle's I Do #thelookbookph. She donned this elegant bump-friendly evening dress perfect for the occasion.
At another event, she wore a more casual top-and-bottom ensemble. hertop gives her bump some room, while slits of her skirt helps highlight her toned and slim legs.
Trending in Summit Network