- Getting Pregnant Senyales ng Pagbubuntis sa Unang Linggo: Bakit Wala Kang Mararamdamang Sintomas
- Baby Crib Death Is Real: What You Can Do to Keep Your Baby's Sleep Safe
- Your Kid’s Health Is Your Child a Mosquito Magnet? 5 Reasons He's Getting Bitten More
- Love & Relationships Madamot Ba Kami? Hindi Namin Afford Ang Demand Na Sustento Ng In-Laws Ko
This Week in Celebrity Preggy Fashion: Bianca, Stephanie, Nikka, Shamcey, and IsabelTake fashion inspiration from these lovely preggy ladies
1. Bianca Gonzalez Intal and Stephanie Zubiri Crespi
Fashionable moms-to-be and co-host of Modern Living TV on ANC are proud of their baby bumps. Bianca wore a simple fit dress which clearly defined her 37-week baby bump. On the other hand, Stephanie chose a printed dress that a bit more loose from the waist down since her 17-week bump isn't as big as her co-host's yet.
2. Nikka Martinez Garcia
Nikka has been opting for flowy dresses recently (much more comfy!). This dress-fit-for-a-goddess is what she opted to wear to another wedding her family attended in Tagatay (Little girl Chelsea is such a cute flower girl!)
3. Shamcey Supsup Lee
The beauty queen sported a more casial look here. You know what they say, preggy ladies look good in a good pair of slimming pants--it not only highlights her long legs, but also her shows off her belly even more.
4. Isabel Roces TrebolADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
The preggy model mom-to-be posed in front of her wedding gown at the book launch of Inquirer Lifestyle's I Do #thelookbookph. She donned this elegant bump-friendly evening dress perfect for the occasion.
At another event, she wore a more casual top-and-bottom ensemble. hertop gives her bump some room, while slits of her skirt helps highlight her toned and slim legs.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Trending in Summit Network