- Inspiration This #HeroTeacher Goes From House To House In The Mountains To Reach Her Students
- Baby Mag-Ingat Sa Pag-Post Para Sa 'Drop Your Beautiful Daughter Challenge'
- Toddler 6 Ways To Calm Toddler Meltdowns Without Losing Patience Yourself
- Getting Pregnant So Much To Do, So Little Time: What You Need To Prioritize If You're 5 Months Pregnant
This Week in Celebrity Preggy Fashion: Chrissy, Stephanie, Cat, and MikaelaMagazine-worthy yet preggy-bump-friendly outfits from these stylish moms-to-be
1. Chrissy Teigen
All the accessory she needed was her bump! This flowy, sheer dress with a plunging neckline, and high-slit dress--and that smile--makes Chrissy Teigen really shows off her pregnancy glow.
Cradling her baby bump, singer John Legend's better half rocked this sleek ivory evening dress.
This black dress's empire cut waist gives room for her growing baby bump. Look how comfy she could move!
Basically, the Lip Sync Battle co-host proved that maternity style can be oh-so-super sexy--'nuff said.
2. Stephyanie Zubiri Crespi and Cat Arambulo Antonio
The Parenting Emporiium posted a collage photo with the two lifestyle writers and expecting moms (left quadrant) from their recent event. Stephanie (left) is wearing a mini with a balloon top, while Cat (right) wore an oversized shirt dress--both outfits give space and style to their preggy bellies!
3. Cat Arambulo Antonio
Cat was also featured in Manila Bulletin's Style Weekened a few weeks back. Look how many baby-bump-friendly styles you can take inspiration from!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
4. Mikaela Lagdameo Martinez
The model-turned VIP sales manager for Store Specialists Incorporated, and mom of two looks effortlessly stylish in this ling black dress and coverup. The comfy sandals were perfect for a day of shopping!
Trending in Summit Network