- Party Planning Birthday Inspo! Andi Eigenmann Plans Eco-Friendly, 'Low-Waste' Party For Lilo
- Your Health Know Your GERD Diet: Foods To Avoid And What To Eat Instead
- Baby You Got This! How To Nurture Your Baby's Motor Skills From Infancy
- Tweens & Teens 8 Paraan Sa Pagkamit Ng Healthy Limits Sa Paglalaro Ng Video Games
This Week in Celebrity Preggy Fashion: Chrissy, Stephanie, Cat, and MikaelaMagazine-worthy yet preggy-bump-friendly outfits from these stylish moms-to-be
1. Chrissy Teigen
All the accessory she needed was her bump! This flowy, sheer dress with a plunging neckline, and high-slit dress--and that smile--makes Chrissy Teigen really shows off her pregnancy glow.
Cradling her baby bump, singer John Legend's better half rocked this sleek ivory evening dress.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
This black dress's empire cut waist gives room for her growing baby bump. Look how comfy she could move!
Basically, the Lip Sync Battle co-host proved that maternity style can be oh-so-super sexy--'nuff said.
2. Stephyanie Zubiri Crespi and Cat Arambulo Antonio
The Parenting Emporiium posted a collage photo with the two lifestyle writers and expecting moms (left quadrant) from their recent event. Stephanie (left) is wearing a mini with a balloon top, while Cat (right) wore an oversized shirt dress--both outfits give space and style to their preggy bellies!CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
3. Cat Arambulo Antonio
Cat was also featured in Manila Bulletin's Style Weekened a few weeks back. Look how many baby-bump-friendly styles you can take inspiration from!
4. Mikaela Lagdameo Martinez
The model-turned VIP sales manager for Store Specialists Incorporated, and mom of two looks effortlessly stylish in this ling black dress and coverup. The comfy sandals were perfect for a day of shopping!ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Trending in Summit Network