- Toddler 13 Warning Signs of Speech and Language Delay (Birth to 3 Years)
- News Gelli de Belen's Secret to 21-year Marriage: Choose Your Spouse Well
- Labor & Childbirth Dear Momma, Just Because You Had A C-Section Does Not Mean You Are Less Of A Mother
- Baby A Dad Tells His Son About Wife's Sacrifices: 'Your Mother Is The Reason I Hold You Today'
This Week in Celebrity Preggy Fashion: Georgia, Isabel, Stephanie, Mikaela, and Chrissy!See the fashionable pieces these A-list moms-to-be rocked!
1. Georgia Schulze del Rosario
The mom-of-three who's expecting another addition to her family is already 22 weeks pregnant. What better way to debut a baby bump than in a one-piece assymetrical bold-print swimsuit!
2. Isabel Oli Prats
For Isabel's magazine feature, she wore this flower-printed dress that's made of breathable fabric. It looks oh-so-comfy for the 33-week pretty mom-to-be.
3. Stephanie Zubiri Crespi
This lifestyle columnist and TV host is about to pop and yet she still exudes preggo confidence in a body-hugging mini dress.
Does Stephanie look nine months pregnant? Na-ah. At the last day of taping her lifestyle show Modern Living TV on ANC, she looked sexy and stylish in this asymmetrical short dress.
4. Mikaela Lagdameo Martinez
At 26 weeks, Mikaela is having fun finding fashionable maternity-nursing wear, like this Elin dress. It's preggy bump-friendly and has "easy booby access for breastfeeding moms," she wrote in the caption.
She's also not afraid to try large-print dresses, such as this shirt dress that she wore at a pool party for Maggie Wilson Consunji's son Connor's 4th birthday.
5. Chrissy TeigenADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
You've seen the dresses she wore to the Academy Awards this year, but for a day out in New York City, Chrissy opted for an oversized polo dress, which doesn' t look frumpy at all!CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Body-hugging dress paired with a long jacket plus heels is classic Chrissy Teigen style. To see her rock ripped boyfriend jeans and a tight-fitting top is very refreshing.
View More Stories About
Trending in Summit Network