- Getting Pregnant Alamin Ang Mga Dahilan Kung Bakit Dinudugo ang Buntis
- Toddler Nap Time Provides a Direct Benefit To Learning: 3 Tips To Implement It
- Preschooler 8 Cute And Comfortable Face Masks Your Kids Are Sure To Love (Buy Them Online!)
- News Sexual Predators Online Are Thriving: 'Nakakapanlumo Ang Mga Pages At Groups'
This Week in Celebrity Preggy Fashion: Isabel, Mikaela, Stephanie, Georgia, Anne, and ChrissyThese blooming preggos look pretty chic (and comfy!) in dark or light colors.
1. Isabel Oli
Pink becomes mom-to-be Isabel, who was glowing in her pink tube maxi dress. This was at her second baby shower for her first baby, a girl, with John Prats.
2. Georgia Schulze del Rosario
Former Smart Parenting magazine cover mom and wedding planner Georgia doesn't know yet if she's having another mini-me to add to her trio of daughters, but she sure can rock a pink body-hugging mini dress at 24 weeks.
3. Mikaela Martinez
Another piece from the expecting mom-of-three's favorite maternity line Elin, this asymmetrical tight-fitting dress really brings out her preggo silhouette.
4. Mikaela, Georgia, and Stephanie Zubiri
These ladies are not letting their bumps stop them from showing off their sultry side. Mikaela (left) and Stephanie (right) both wore mini dresses that fully hug their baby bellies. But we bow down to Georgia (center) who can still rock the tiniest shorts despite her pregnancy.
5. Mikaela and Stephanie
In this photo shot by photographer Louie Arcilla, they fashionably conceal their bumps. Mikaela (left) is wearing a flowy maxi dress, while Stephanie (right) is sporting a shorts and a layered top. The best part: they can wear even after giving birth.
6. Anne HathawayADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Anne Hathaway proudly shows off her baby bump in a hot pink tight-fitting mini dress that complements her skin tone. (That dream-catcher necklace may be a tad bit too much, but it looks fun!)
7. Chrissy TeigenCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
John Legend's better half , who looks like she's about to pop when she had her baby shower, slays once more with her classic go-to combo: a short and sexy dress, heels that makes her legs look even longer, and a fab floor-length coat.
View More Stories About
Trending in Summit Network