- Party Planning Birthday Inspo! Andi Eigenmann Plans Eco-Friendly, 'Low-Waste' Party For Lilo
- Your Health Know Your GERD Diet: Foods To Avoid And What To Eat Instead
- Baby You Got This! How To Nurture Your Baby's Motor Skills From Infancy
- Tweens & Teens 8 Paraan Sa Pagkamit Ng Healthy Limits Sa Paglalaro Ng Video Games
This Week In Celebrity Preggy Fashion: Isabel, Stephanie, Mikaela, and ChrissyTake style inspiration from these gorgeous preggy ladies!
1. Isabel Oli Prats
The glowing mom-to-be wore a vertical-striped lose dress at the press launch of their new business, Dynamite Aqua Sports. That pattern flatters her pregnant shape even more--and she looks so comfy.
Isabel wore a deep red fitted dress when she visited her husband John Prats on his Sunday show Banana Sundae. Really, all the accessory she needed was her baby bump.
2. Stephanie Zubiri Crespi and Mikaela Martinez LagdameoADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
These two lovely ladies make maternity fashion look so easy. Well, it is! Mikaela's black ensemble shows outlines her preggy silhouette (we love that skirt!). Same for Stephanie's mini skirt and ruffled top, which allows a lot of room for her bump but still showing it off.
3. Chrissy TeigenCONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Who said black doesn't look good on preggos? The model-turned-TV host knows how to accentuate her assets, like those long legs and that growing bump!
John Legend's wife doesn't mind wearing fit dresses. She, however, knows how to highlight her belly with a belt placed just above her bump, ala empire cut.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
This is really a no-brainer preggo style: a fit dress that hugs the belly and a mid-length coat--well, maybe if you're conscious about your curves (don't be!).
View More Stories About
Trending in Summit Network