- Toddler List Of Free Home-Based Learning Resources From Activity Sheets To Educational Games
- Inspiration OFW Tried Everything Including 'Suob' To Recover From COVID-19
- Health & Nutrition Coleen Garcia's Top 3 Preggy Essentials: She Includes Oats As A Must-Have
- Breastfeeding COVID-Positive Mom Says Breastfeeding Saved Her Baby: 'It Is Made For Her And Her Needs'
This Week in Celebrity Preggy Fashion: Marian, Bianca, Angelika, and IsabelPlus, Kristin and Priscilla! See how these moms-to-be rocked their preggy look.
1. Marian Rivera
The #ProudMomToBe wore this pink ensemble at her babys shower last Saturday, when she revealed to the world her baby girl's name, Maria Letizia. Marian kept her overall simple and monochromatic -- and let her bump be her standout accessory.
2. Bianca Gonzalez
The "Pinoy Big Brother" host is already on her maternity leave. She wore this elegant white dress by Mark Bumgarner with minimal accesories from Dina Castro Fine Jewelry during her last day of TV hosting work.
3. Angelika dela Cruz
Here's yet another shot from the maternity shoot of the currently 34-weeks-pregnant actress. The soon-to-be mom of two wore a simple printed nude-colored dress.
4. Isabel Roces
If you're expecting and planning a beach getaway soon, take a leaf from this model's look book. Don't be afraid to flaunt your bump by wearing a two-piece bikini, like Isabel did when she and hubby spent time in Balesin.
5. Kristin CavallariADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
The Hollywood celebrity mom, who just launched her new book Balancing Heels, put together this ensemble. A normal fitted dress and a nice stylish jacket is perfectly in style.
6. Priscilla Chan
The wife of Facebook mogul Mark Zuckerberg took the opportunity to show off her baby bump when they attended a Chinese State dinner. She went with a fit textured red dress that highlighted not just her bump, but also the joy of a soon-to-be first-time mom.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
Trending in Summit Network