- Real Parenting Ogie Alcasid And Michael V. On Fatherhood: 'Enjoy The Ride, Put Your Foot Down, Be Involved'
- Real Parenting Sa Tulong Ng Donors, Napapadede Ng Breast Milk Ang Mga Naulila Sa Ina Na Triplets
- Wellness Many Of Us Feel Burnt Out Because We Don’t Know How To Rest: 7 Types We Need
- Fashion Marian Rivera, Sunshine Cruz, and Camille Prats Prove One-Piece Swimsuits Are Sexy!
This Week in Celebrity Preggy Fashion: Marian, Nikka, and two IsabelsThese preggo moms prove that dressing a baby bump can be effortlessly easy
1. Marian Rivera
This #ProudMomToBe is about to pop anytime now, and she's still gorgeous as hell. For her Sunday Pinasaya outfit, Marian wore this one-shoudlder pink dress. Its "folds" (it looks like jersey fabric) perfectly accommodates her very preggy belly.
2. Nikka Martinez Garcia
Nikka wore matchy-matchy outfits with her mini-me, daughter Chelsea. (Expect girly-style three times over in a few months! Yes, she's having another baby girl!). It's obvious this chambray button-down dress is super comfy for them both. And so are those sandals.ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
3. Isabel Roces Trebol
Model and mom-to-be Isabel is already sporting an even bigger bump. Jersey dresses, like this one she wore to a friend's wedding, just slightly hugs the body. It's comfy, too.
For the Pottery Barn Kids event (she has started to shop for her baby's nursery!), she opted for a vibrant blue square dress and a necklace accent. Her baby bump actually gives her (and the dress) a fine preggy-momma shape.CONTINUE READING BELOWRecommended Videos
4. Isabel Oli PratsADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
This mom-to-be debuts in our Celebrity Preggy Fashion post with a bang. These are the outfits Isabel wore for It's Showtime. While we hardly see her bump just yet, but these accommodated no matter how tiny it is (There it is! Look closer!) as well as giving her a sexy silhoutte.
Trending in Summit Network